Do you think he ever raped any of the sisters?

Do you think he ever raped any of the sisters?

for sure

he's not that edgy

It's not edgy if it's consensual rape.

>rips their arms and legs off and eats their bodyparts
>but somehow non-consensual sex is too edgy for him
Yeah okay buddy.

Maybe he could us his cumshot to blow their heads off. It's what I would do.

>eats

He never did that

It would be a waste not to.

Did you just watch the anime or something?

That was never in the novels either.

He did in Railgun.

Boku no Pico

Last Order count?

Boku no Vectors

>Literally eats one of their fingers
I really enjoy Accel's character, but you have to admit Accel in the Sister's arc is the epitome of edge.

Didn't he make one of them explode so hard that her womb prolapsed (at least that's what I think Touma saw)?

Rape is never consensual, we just call that sex.

That never happened.

She was not part of the project, but she was never touched so to speak.

Can someone tell me what his problem was and why he made a 360?

Wrong on all counts.

People saw him as nothing more than a guinea pig punching bag ever since he was a child, so he never came to care about another person. Meeting a loli who was nice to him gave him something to do besides kill clones.

he was a serial killer with a licence to kill clones but then he got punched by a really unlucky guy and got a loli as compensation

"He, who lost interest in others, ended up surrendering fairly easily, resulting in him being locked in a cell called the special class. However, a gear in a person’s heart couldn’t be stopped easily. As he continued to waver about without having any determination like a squid, he managed to come up with a solution.
Since he couldn’t quarrel with others easily, he should just create an environment where there wouldn’t be quarrels.
He just needed to be extremely strong and make others think that fighting with him was a stupid thing to do.
He needed to be not just the strongest, but invincible.
Maybe this would prevent others from getting him, and prevent himself from feeling fearful. He would be recognized by others. That was what his weary heart yearned for."

Poor guy just wanted a peaceful life.

Accelerator’s eyes narrowed. He chewed on something in his mouth with a look like he was fed up with something. It was like he was chewing on a piece of gum that had lost its sweetness.

“? Are you eating something? asks Misaka.”

“Yeah, a finger,” Accelerator said casually as he spat the object in his mouth out to the side.

The piece of meat was all chewed up and had saliva all over it, but the general shape of a girl’s narrow fingertip could just barely still be seen.
“Since I had the chance, I thought I’d borrow it, but human flesh isn’t all that great. I’d heard that fingers didn’t have much fat and that it tasted a bit sour, but it’s not even that. You bite into it and you can feel all these narrow bundles being torn apart. It’s fucking horrible. I guess we just didn’t evolve to be eaten like pigs or cows.”

Accelerator wiped his lips with his arm as if to wipe away the flavor in his mouth.

But Misaka Imouto’s expression did not change even slightly upon hearing that.

“Normally, pork or beef has the blood removed and the flavor improved with salt and other spices, advises Misaka. Is the distinction between raw meat and cooked meat due to the changes in the proteins created by heating bringing an error into your testing? asks Misaka giving her view on the situation.”

“Is that so?” said Accelerator sounding fed up with the entire thing.

but he was hurt user, he just wanted someone to punch him in his face.

No. he is a moralfag edgelord, a completely unrealistic combination that could only be written by a chuunishit author.

>Accelerator sounding fed up with the entire thing

He is in no way a moralfag. It's just that being edgy doesn't mean you can't take a liking to another person for some reason. And unrealistic doesn't matter, I don't read and watch fiction jsut to see boring normalfaggotry in fewer dimensions than usual.

>filename
You son of a bitch.

You sick, twisted fuck

not like this carlos.

I stopped watching after the asspull that was MC defeating him

Toumas fist should have just been vector'd back at his face.

His right hand goes through his reflection faggot did you even pay attention? Although Accel should've just had a building thrown on him after Touma got his first surprise hit on Accel

Fuck I'm retarded, you're right.

Does he fall in love with the loli?

I hate this guy's skinny long neck

Probably.

Necklets get out.

Does it count as rape if they're clones?

ETZAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

If he didn't then it would've been a waste.

If all you do is kill clones of the same person over and over and over and over you may as well try new things. Different ways to kill them, how long they can live without important organs, how they taste, ect. Along the way might as well rape one. They're just clones, after all.

I'm surprised he didn't just use them as a harem to take over the world with.

I'm surprised he didn't try romancing one at the very least.

With 20 thousand to kill, you'd definitely run out of ways to toy with them before you kill them and it becomes a bore. I doubt even garavito could keep it up the entire way.

You need to kill someone at least a billion times before you start trying to romance them, that's the standard.

That's kind of what happened right?

Kind of. The first 9900 or so basically just killed themselves on his auto-reflection and after so many he lost his shit and started acting edgy as fuck so he could get some enjoyment out of it. He just wanted to be punched hard in the face and end that farce.

of course

/thread

Was getting beaten by Touma part of his master plan?

Probably