Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: this house in Luton (white population: 44%) should be affordable to any mature, hard-working man in Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AJ0mBp-a-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder your a nigger

Would YOU like to live their OP?

>luton
No, my friend. If you wanna live in London, come to London. If you don't want to live in London go somewhere way the fuck away from us, Bradford, Skelmersdale or - may Allah forgive me - Liverpool

>hard-working
>Britain

Seems like you have tons of NEETs. I watch British shows and it seems common that people live in their parents house into their 30's. I think it's a result of the post-war rebuilding economy then you got the dole.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AJ0mBp-a-w

>Luton
No thanks i like my head on my shoulders

I definetly want to work the rest of my life to pay to live in an Afro Asiatic slum, that sounds brilliant.

I worked in Luton it felt like a muslim colony with sharia law ive seen white woman harassed for not wearing a burka and the policeforce is 80% muslim as well so good luck asking for help

Luton is the shithole of East Anglia no thanks.

>Luton

hahaha you fucking mong

*You're

*There
(and yes I most certainly would!)

*Definitely
That's the spirit!

>pic related
calling that shit a house.
Where's there yard? Why are my walls touching other peoples walls? Fuck that.

so... are you a fucking muzzie then?

No I'm a mature, hard-working, knuckle-down, tighten-your-belt, masculine capital-M Man. You have to just get up and go and make the best of a bad situation.

Probably skewed because the kind of people who want to appear on reality shows are also the kind of people who are jobless and pathetic

this

>tfw half your house is nicked

>(white population: 44%)
And you laugh at 56ers.

Based on the white population I'd have to assume that home is a bad investment. You gotta get those sandniggers out of there.

This is a fucking bot post and liberals are all brain damaged and the mods are corrupt

Why you keep posting this, its complete bullshit why the fuck do i have to move up north away from my family and friends with no job, the houses are probably cheaper but you probably earn less money so its fucking swings and roundabouts.

Or alternatively live in an actual house in Hull for the same price...

Because that's a single city you mong.

Are those slums? That looks like Martin Luther King street (the projects) in most American cities.

who wants to live in fucking hull

As opposed to LUTON?

True. Working is for poofs.