Remember that time Australia got fucked?

Remember that time Australia got fucked?

You know it's fiction because in real life there would e zero casualties.

But it's Australia, so no one cares.

Maybe it's payback for WWII.

Hey now, Operation British's intended target was Brazil.
It's just that the Feds managed to redirect it to...oh. Those clever fucks.

You mean that place where women go and men plunder?

Remember that time when the Britannian Empire smashed Japan, but didn't want to pick a fight with Australia? Good times mate. :^)

Brisbane is the world capital in LotGH

It's women GLOW

Nightmare frames are no match for a drop bear

Australia is one of those countries that you can destroy and people will think it's terrible, but not so much that they will be horribly missed in any grand narrative.

Basically, important but not THAT important.

Stop bullying Australia
Get fucked cunts, mad that we're not a third world cuckoldry state like the rest of youse

You'd think the Ozzies would want payback, since Darwin was actually bombed by the Japs.

We did get our payback, we merciless bully japs in our school systems. Due to the fact that they're always 5'2'' and skinny they usually get beaten to shit during high school.

Kokoda trail you almost lost, thank god the Japs didn't actually go for the port.

American assistance, we just came fashionably late, buddy.

>darwin

Can't say I care that much.

Pretty sure they're all references to Gundam 0079

You use language that confuses me, but I'm assuming your giving me words of encouragement. Onya cunt

>third world cuckoldry state
as if a nanny state isn't just as bad

It helps that it's mostly empty space, so you could put a hundred-mile crater in the outback and kill maybe a couple thousand people.

Has anyone watched this strayan anime?

Fuck it gives me autism whenever I see other countries fawning over Kangaroos. They're a fucking pest over here and christ they're annoying.

Yeah I saw them choking a dog out.

I feel for the poor guy who got his farm blown up tho

I think that's being generous, at a hundred mile diameter you'd only kill maybe one family

is it true that they're ripped cunts

Japs really hate Australia since they were the ones most responsible for their downfall in ww2.

yeah dude

But same is true for Canada, Russia and a lot of Africa.

woah dude that's sick

Nah most Kangaroos are little twink faggots, hence why they're considered a pest. All they do is get in the way of cars and eat garbage.

However on the rare occasion you see a ripped kangaroo, you fucking hit the legs because no matter how hard of a cunt you are those fuckers will box your fucking block off. The big boys usually stay far away from humans tho, hence why most photos of ripped ones are in the extremely rural parts of aus

When the British got there?

Test

I care

How did this even happen? Was Australia never used as a penal colony in CG?

But that's when it was turned from a dustbowl into a less dusty bowl

That's how you know LOGH is science fiction

Most likely since the Thirteen Colonies were never lost

It probably was, but Britain itself was conquered by Napoleon and some royals fled to America. It's hard to say what would happen to the empire as a whole if that happened as it's unlikely that what was basically just Canada and the Thirteen Colonies would be able to project force until later in history. The way I understand it was another government was established in Britain which gained legitimacy for itself as time passed, and an isolated Australia just went its own way.