Why do people shill for this bitch so much? She's a makeup chick and has a pretty shitty body as well...

Why do people shill for this bitch so much? She's a makeup chick and has a pretty shitty body as well. Her music is just as degenerate as any other. Yet, people are still on here acting like shit is the pinnacle of Aryan women.

Other urls found in this thread:

aryangoddess.org/
buzzfeed.com/alannabennett/taylor-swift-persona-2017-reputation?utm_term=.btB21byv9#.yovDn5GQz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based stegosaurus waifu

That's just what hollywood does to an animal
And the beta orbiters are the pathetic no-life dreamers that keep this fucking puppet bitch on this site for far too long hoping for, I really don't know what, but it's sad

Just pretend it's a "dank meme", it won't bother you so much.

Nothing wrong with her body or makeup.

You're just jelly she's whiter than you.

>nothing wrong with her body
Bruv she's borderline anorexic. This isn't a healthy, good-looking or fertile weight. Gullible cunts who follow her are getting a terrible example of what their weight should be like.

She's part italian.

>Im' so glad that in 2015, boys can play dress up and pretend they're girls

Can't even be called a woman at this point

Northern or southern?

Northern Italians are acceptably white desu, it's just the southerners that are half somalian monkeys.

This is my biggest turn off.

Also, perfect body would be this

poo smells xDĎDDDDDD

>le north italians are white meme

This girl is from sicily.

What, a spooky skeleton inside a girl?

Less than 10 years from that to Jeb Bush's goblin wife.

FACE
A
C
E

it's all about

seething

Mostly because she has become a symbol of hate for SJW's and she didn't give her opinion on politics like everyone else in hollywood.

her face is all makeup, and she still looks like her mother slammed shots when she was pregnant

im drunk my dudessssss

CUNYTTTTTTS

XFFFFDDDDDDD

She?

This is now a taytay thread

hi ella, all the makeup and photoshop in the world won't save you, and attacking others is just cheap

Because she once was deserving of the crown. But no more

>She

Yes!
Btw our website is back up ^^
>aryangoddess.org/
Heil Swift!

She's the perfect mix of cute and autistic that all the other autists can't help but fall in love with.

its a man in a wig, 100% drag queen, really boggles the mind that people let this one slide by. nothing but a big mean man face on a straight up and down body, lipstick on a pig. MAN ALERT, Taylor Swift is a transgender trap just like the rest of them

THAT IS A MAN BABY

She has become very degenerate

WHAT A MAN WHAT A MAN WHAT A MAN WHAT A MAN

I WANT TO BELIEVE

This kind of video still gives fools some semblance of hope

>"corrupted"

absolutely mind boggling to me that you believe that is a female human being you are looking at.

look at the face. look at the skull. the forehead. the eyes, the eyebrow ridge. its a man on hormones. how much more obvious could it be?

she's perfect for black cock

She looks like a man. You might be gay.

How are you supposed to fuck that while shes laying on her stomach with her legs together?

You probably cant even spoon fuck that fatass without a 11" dick.

Fat bitch.

Dude, it's a man.

>When you have to work in groups because your ideology is gay & doesn't understand Meme's.
BTW OP is a Faggot.Sage

Don't bully weeb taytay

>skinny fat
>bigger gut than butt
SQWATS AND OATZ TAYLOR. SQWATS AND OATZ

lols alt right admiration for that talentless filthy skank has made her a target for the leftists. she is "aggressively white".

>"Taylor Swift’s Persona Is Not Built For 2017 "
buzzfeed.com/alannabennett/taylor-swift-persona-2017-reputation?utm_term=.btB21byv9#.yovDn5GQz

also ZERO grammy in 2018 for the nazi symbol.

You come off as a hideous roastie..just so you know. Tay is a model of western beauty. We've seen her without makeup, it's still quite lovely. What is your obsession with her? Are you a brown goblin grrrl?

because she's bringing cyberpunk themes in to the mainstream pop culture

Eight years, eight fucking years anons

my perfect type of body as well. all these little dicks are jealous. they need a 85lb Asian to make their little dicks feel big.

She has a gay following. That's what makes it so laughable when I see people on here telling me how hot they find her and that I should find her hot too. Yeah right, you like women.

You sound like a jealous and bitter 40-something roastie. Your youth is gone, men no longer find you attractive and you now spend your time trying to tear down younger, more beautiful women.

That too.

wake your ass up moron. there are ZERO real females in hollywood. All they got on the menu is transgenders.

Superior without (((makeup))). Natural beauty is real beauty.

let me guess you think this one is a "stronk beautiful woman" as well? Can even see where they grinded off the eyebrow ridge to try and make it look more female. BARF, ouch my eyes.

that fucking bitch

That booty goes braaaaaaaaaaap

Guess I’m gay then. Will you fuck off now?

She's after you Schlomo. My condoleances, you Israel Jews are 50% less shit than the diaspora kikes

Oh but there she is

Northern Italians are lombards and have the highest iq in europe wtf u smoking?

>northern italians are lombards

what is eight years?

That face on the right is as close to flawless as it gets. Shame about her body.

>Italians
>Lombards
Soon you will say the French are Franks

she has nigger friends, that's how you know its shilling

Southern. It’s only one great-great-grandfather.

taytay will never be in power. even with all the whoring up she couldnt even get a stinking grammy.

>tfw no based stegosaurus waifu

>fertile weight

please stop using buzzwords.

lost

>Shitalians
>Highest IQ in Europe

uugh

Fuck yourself, nigger.

Its possible she doesn't menstrate
A lot of women lose their period when their body fat percentage dips that low. (Female athletic triad/amennorhea). Females need a certain amount of body fat to release enough estrogen to tell their body to menstrate.

Because they're virgins, and you're a retard.

you're a brainwashed faggot son. its a male face. Taylor Swift is male.

Laughing at the virgin NEET's calling her fat. If you'd have had sex with more than 1 girl in your life you would know that this type of body is the absolute best for fucking the shit out of. Damn I would ravage that.

>faggot ramblings
urafaggot

>she’s a makeup chick

Hi! You just be new to women. Every fucking woman is a ‘make up chick’ (except the for the ugly degenerate ones). The truth is most woman are not even 50% as attractive as you think they are with out the makeup, hair products, and proper clothing to make them sexually appealing to men

If you don’t know this then I feel sorry for you.

No she’s not

Were you born without eyes or something lad

A butt that large is fucking disgusting. That’s a nigger ass.

Id pee in that butt.

>Taylor is descended from a number of German immigrants to the United States, in the 1800s and earlier. Some of her ancestral lines also trace back to Colonial America of the 1600s, and to English immigrants of that time period. Her other ancestry includes smaller amounts of Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Welsh, 1/16th Italian, and distant roots in France, Sweden, The Netherlands, and Belgium (with Walloon ancestors).

Why are mutts so insecure?

8 years of the friendzone

>t. 56%

So basically you're turned on by a man's body?

But the chicks labeled as thicc are actually fat most of the time. I'd be happy if they were such as in The Birth of Venus, but that's just not the case. Heroin chic is not cool, but fat isn't either.

> all that extra pointless mass
> that stocky frame

Nah. She will have issues keeping that in shape as she ages. She should work on trimming those thighs before she reaches her late 30s.

>all these people ITT that don't realize that this woman has birthing hips

hawt