One hundred and seventy fucking four filtered threads

>One hundred and seventy fucking four filtered threads

Using only basic anti shill/shitposter/sticky violater filters. Nothing even remotely complex. There's more to McCabe being axed than is initially being seen. Someone wants this place trashed so that no actual discourse or digging can happen. You know what to do, user.

I have 172 hidden at the moment. This board is absolutely being flooded to distract from discussing actual politics. What is the current bombshell? Hmmmmm.......

i have 0 hidden because i dont live in an echochamber

What are you filtering, friendo?

And what is there to McCabe being fired?

They have no power left so they come here and think they're doing good job

It was completely unforeseen. Chris Wray his boss went last night to review the memo himself and then around noon reports broke that McCabe was "forced" to step down months earlier than he had announced plans to do

Please give list

So you didn't hide the 400th nigger/ women hate thread because of your vastly open mind? Respect.

check 'em

Does that asshole get pension? I hope not.

P-please give me a quick rundown. I don't understand why this is such a big deal apart from the fact that the Deputy FBI Director stepped down. I couldn't watch the news or go online for the past 3-4 days, so I missed all the memo stuff.

What's up with the memo and how is it connected to McCabe's resignation/firing?

maybe we should bring back /filtergeneral/ threads

a default list of filters to hide all the daily reposts of /trash/ tier threads would clean things up a lot

doesn't fucking matter

shariablue will be defunded, and those talentless loser collaborators working for them out of a job

Congrats on turning Sup Forums into your safe space.

Filtering is reddit.

Hi r*ddit

>What's up with the memo and how is it connected to McCabe's resignation/firing?
McCabe was in charge of the Clinton e-mail investigation. Picked the special agents and everything went through him. His wife in 2015 received 750k total in Democrat contributions (she still lost her state senate race). McCabe however did not recuse himself despite this obvious conflict of interest.

McCabe is also menteioned often in Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the two FBI lovers, text messages, as being the meeting place where they discussed an "insurance policy" to use against Trump should he win.

He is also reportedly the person who shortly after Trump took office in January called a secret meeting at FBI to explain the plans which amounted to: "We're going to first fuck Michael Flynn up, then we are going for Trump"

Also, McCabe was accused by a female FBI special agent named Robin Gritz of sexual harassment (accusations leveled years ago way before #metoo), which was never investigated. Michael Flynn was one of Ms. Gritz's character witnesses

Mods should be fucking embarassed

Thanks lad, I think I got it now. Nice quads and MAGA.

This thread is helpful.

Their jobs is to be on Sup Forums shilling each day. They're eventually going to go mad soon.

>everything is related to politics
>only thing that isn’t is this meta thread
Not enough bbc for you right soyim?

Fuck off Alliance scum
Garrosh should have exterminated you all

At this point /d/ has the best, most sincere, political discussion on Sup Forums. Not even joking.
Twelve-Dick 2020
Make Stepfordization (femenization of women) a mainstream fetish. Fix tentacle man unemployment, and break the glass ceiling with a futa secretary of state.

This whole website has gone to trash.

is that you...george?

Fuck off back to Undercity, you desert nigger. Oh wait

>Undercity
>not going to Silvermoon
keep sticking to your frickle Alliances and have crack elves join it lmao

i'm the one who feeds george the horseshit he reports

GET IN HERE THE MEMO IS BEING VOTED ON IN 20 MINUTES

>not hiding the sticky's
Fucking amateur