Varnashrama Dharma

The Bogus KIKE Gurus of ISKCON raped all the Aryan children that Prabhupada personally called DEMIGOD children who took birth on this planet to spread the message of BHAGAVAD GITA.

Prabhupada’s idea was to develop FARM COMMUNITIES so that the White Aryan Race can developed into true Demigods and take over this Kike dominated earth.

Aryan families living in Farm Communities , just like for example Amish communities , have better chance of reproducing faster and more efficient. BACK TO THE LAND IS THE PRACTICAL ANSWER TO STOPPING WHITE GENOCIDE.

Kikes know that , and therefore they closed down almost all HARE KRISHNA farm communities during the last two decades , and want everybody to live in the cities hooked up to the matrix of perpetual debt.

“So that is our aim. Our aim is not to produce cats and dogs. There are so many cats and dogs, the world is not happy. Now there is need of producing nice children, sober, gentle, devotee of Kṛṣṇa, good brain, good character. These things are required. So they were not unwanted children, these Yadus. This is a make-show (indistinct) other. They came, they are all demigods, they descended just to fulfill Kṛṣṇa's mission. Kṛṣṇa's mission, Kṛṣṇa came down so all the confidential servants of Kṛṣṇa, they also appeared to help Him in different...”

prabhupadabooks.com/classes/sb/1/15/25-26/los_angeles/december/04/1973?d=1&h=these children demigods&f=287267#287267

Other urls found in this thread:

prabhupadabooks.com/
youtu.be/PXgcCBprtY8?t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7f3gPZG8xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuk man

Never trust the Hindu, this is how they engulf cultures.

Farm , village communities lifestyle is more conducive for families to have many children. Up to 10.

City life is more conducive to be under constant surveillance, single depressed life and perpetual debt . And to be surrounded by subhumans as well.

FYI, ....Hare Krishnas are not Hindu

what autism is this?

did you lick your kike lord's ass today, mutt?

>religion

Whites need to go back to the country , so that when the nuclear war happens they have a better chance of survival , while all the filth of the crazy cities will be eradicated, leveled and gone

>Implying Hare Krishna's are hindus

I'd rather have them then shit load of hispanics and dual citizenship israelis.

>BACK TO THE LAND IS THE PRACTICAL ANSWER TO STOPPING WHITE GENOCIDE.

Based Hare Krsnas. I know this'll get flak on Sup Forums but hare krsnas are actually based and can be a viable religion. There is a power in the mantra. Kikes want to control the religion and make everyone think they are crazy.

tfw Kali destroys evil

iskcon is basically the pentecostal equivalent for hinduism; aka not actual hindus

It is also very important to know that ISKCON at present is completely controlled and run by (((CIA))) and their shills

>prabhupada’s idea was go on the internet and call your godbrothers kikes
you are a retard

Iskcon GBC us run by CIA?

ISKON worship Prabuhpada more than they do Krishna... ol' Prabhu thought he was really something despite being a sponging layabout, The entire cult need their scrawny arses kicked

Pic related, ..is the main Hare Krishna KIKE !

JAY ISRAEL SWAMI

All religions tell you to respect your guru or priest or whoever. Not sure where you get your info but the main goal for a Hare Krishna is to is to live in Krishna's heaven.

SRILA PRABHUPADA IS THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST.

And to be convinced about it , it is very important to study all of His Divine Grace teachings

prabhupadabooks.com/

True enlightenment means realizing they are all kike faggots since Prabhupada formed this sorry LARP. If you are a member, leave before you get your cunt knocked in.
The footnotes written by Prabhupada in "Bhagavad Gita as it is" tell me all I need to know - which is why I threw their version away and got better translations. If they do not worship Prabhu, why do they sell life-size statues of him on eBay for $$$?
He is a pedo faggot and so are you, you lentil-munching nonce

I PROCLAIM WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY THAT PRABHUPADA HAD THE MOST PRAGMATIC APPROACH TO 1488

You my friend, you can just simply kill yourself. I will produce another white kid to replace you.

Indians are just like Israelis desu.

>999
youtu.be/PXgcCBprtY8?t=13

>what autism is this?
Hold me pajeet. I don't understand this and its scares me

I don't think you understood what I wrote the first time. Main goal for Hare Krishna's are to make it into Krishna's heaven. Everything they do is centered around that idea. They worship Prabhupada on top of doing Krishna worship.

Pooperpower 2020

It is true that there is a presence, but "run by" may be exaggeration.
You see when the activities of MKULTRA on American citizens on American soil became public after hearings in the late 70s there was outrage.
It was and is illegal for the CIA to do things on American soil.
There was outrage and the CIA supposedly stopped doing things on American soil.
But they took their activities elsewhere.
The "international" aspect of groups like ISKCON made them a perfect group to use.
CIA was also heavily involved with western Tibetan Buddhist groups (especially the late and probably murdered Chogyam Trungpa).
The "suicides" at gunpoint at Jim Jones' compound was to cover up the CIA's activity there.

Yet another ideology created and enforced on people by jews via colonialism to trick them into thinking having nice shit is bad. Good goys. Fuck hare krsnas. Socailism in disguise.

Ok. MKULTRA is alian technology. I hope you understand that. It cannot be stopped by anyone’s outrage!
Just like for example the moon demigod, Chandra, has a full jurisdiction over you mental activities.

“to trick them into thinking having nice shit is bad”

You obviously have no power to discriminate.

First of things first,
Having the freedom of living on your own land, with family of 10. That’s what it means to have THE NICE THINGS.

>ISKCON

Now I am informed.

THE NEW BODHISATTVA

>666
Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7f3gPZG8xQ

we need the aryan humped back cow species back
only cow that produces gold

need

why promote humanity? the sooner the dream/simulation is over, the better.

The Kingdom of Shambhala will rise.

NO LO SOÑEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The reason being for the most people being God conscious and at the same time worry about basic needs and health problems it is a very difficult task

Prabhupada says for Brahmanas to downsize, have little nice arrangement for living and spend time chanting the Maha Mantra

MAHA = MAKE AMERICA do HARINAM AGAIN

Yes

What's this shit about now?

The problem that I see with Alt Right is that they have this KIKEISH idea of blade runner cities and utopias on Mars

hare krishna my niggas.

said that you got kiked like all modern religions

I’m feeling sorry for you KIKE dasa