How do we stop the growing Antifa movement in Europe Sup Forums?

How do we stop the growing Antifa movement in Europe Sup Forums?
It seems like they are getting more and more traction everyday.
They even infected Hungary of all places, with their toxic ideology. Here's the video of the Hungarian Antifa leader declaring war against Orban.
youtu.be/jfAxusiVsPQ
This is serious Sup Forums we can't ignored this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nKEdBu0uqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They do nothing but help us desu, just like violent right wingers only help the far left.

this kid hasn't even lost his baby fat

why the fuck do they have against garbage containers

>Hungary

The tip of Soros' spear. Backdoor of EU migration. CLOSE THE DOOR,

>How do we stop the growing Antifa movement
Arm all trashcans.

Antifa, short for Anti fascist. What is exactly is wrong with Antifa again?

Garbage cans are Nazi-Capitalist propaganda.

Antifa?.... traction in europe??

lmfao

yeah right

You do realize they were founded in Germany right, Britfag?

First, we must arm all trash cans.

Secondly, we must protect ourselves and our property.

Thirdly, we must send very angry letters to representatives about these God damn trash can killing commie faggots who keep crying in the street and throwing molotovs.

you're blind

Those garbage cans sure are dangerous.
Thank god ANTIFA is around.

Garbagemen will go on strike

>the growing Antifa movement in Europe
they dinda dying in some western country, only greece and spain got some, in they they are lower and lower

And all they've done is polarize young men and women to sate their curiosity and investigate Nazi-ism.

Well done, lads.

They are leftists puppets. Violent ones, they need to be erradicated as an example.

The Antifa in Hungary are going to get their shit kicked in. The countries were Antifa are allowed to chimp out without recourse are the very countries infected with marxism. Its a great guage on evaluating marxist influence within a state, actually. And Hungary is not one of these countries.
Literally nothing will come of this.

You must be American. Antifa in Europe is also known as the Black Block for a reason. They are a private mercenary group working as an auxiliary militant arm of the leftist governments. The government tolerates and to some degree aides them indirectly, while maintaining plausible deniability.
Last year there was a 40,000 strong army of Antifa in Hamburg literally burning down city blocks. Their leaders were never arrested. Europe’s Antifa is a real force that will fuck you up hard. American Antifa are just pussy larpers, but I do believe that (((someone))) is trying to organise American antifa into a real fighting force. Too bad they are all trannies and soyboys.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nKEdBu0uqY

>antifa declaring war on Orbán

Nothing will come of this. Orbán's supporters are a united 15% of the population.
These shitstains and all the liberals are so fractured that there is no single united group that boasts a number larger than Orbán.

I do hate Orbán, but who the fuck else is there?
The libs went down the south and are kissing muh retired old people with 13th month gibsmedats and trying to meme in the "make it so that man can go into retirement after 40 years of employment".

>Commie
>Fucking anyone up hard

Antifa just like all gutter scum are Untermensch which is why they are communist to begin with. Show me them fighting not outnumbering someone 10 to 1 or something like that.

Antifas are 50 times bigger in Europe than in the US
I wasn't even aware of an American section of it before Trump's election, there's like twelve antifas in the whole US while there's a big chance there's a local section of 30 antifas in your rural town right now as we speak
We're going to need to unironically genocide them at one point or another, night of the long knife style

And the people in that vid look like skinny faggots

Can't stop it, bunch of 18 year olds being funded by (((philanthropists)))

>implying you need to play fair in policitcs, love and war
Grow up faggot. Recognise them as a real threat in Europe. They are not the tranny fags that Americans are used to. If you are not willing to stand up to them then simply suffer their violence.

Ruin any politician that supports them or even looks the other way. Set the police loose to do their jobs. Figure out who pays them and fuck their life up also.

Have you seen them then user? Were they not tranny fags?

They way bigger in Europe then US. Been there longer as well. We just have some minor infections that looked bad because of paid political violence. Dont hear shit from them now that the media isnt looking the other way and cops are allowed to arrest people.

Bunch of fucking retards.....3 of them......kicking the trash cans' ass.......brilliant.....

This, they get btfo by 5 drunk lads lobbing chairs, we've got better things to worry about.

Always be here in Italy, despite all they are dropping

Invest more into trash cans, reinforce them well and anchor them to the ground better. By making them more difficult to destroy, and pickup and throw they will feel defeated and go home knowing the battle is lost.

I've only had 1 encounter with real life Antifa here in Britain, it was when they protested in London but I won't be specific. The"""men""""" were short, skinny and only had any confidence because there was 3 of us and around 30 of them. Still they didn't try to hit anyone and we saw a black clad fat fuck holding an Antifa flag

We must find a way to save the trash cans Sup Forums

Exactly what you would expect, also loads of women too

Here are pretty violent because they are very organised with other antifa groups which come from every part of europe (especially Greece,Eastern European countries,Spain and Germany)

Let immigrants deal with them, lol

>guy with pants on his head who talks like a little boy is going to bring down Orbán
Oh yes, I'm very confident he will succeed where millionaire oligarchs with entire media empires at their disposal have failed

Guys i just watched the video (understanding) and it is hilarious! This is most likely a satire don't take it seriously. :)

They are working with each other, dumbo.

elect a Trump, pantifa is dead in the US

Are you doing us a jimmy rustle?

I feel like this is the ukranian BG Kumbi

Mugshoot. U.S. only. Antifa vs. Nazis. Washington D.C. 21. March. On youtube and bet&win. Will there be a purge? THE PURGE is comming.

Fuck antifa.

Hope the Hungarians don't even give them an inch.

>. Here's the video of the Hungarian Antifa leader declaring war against Orban.
I may be wrong but it looks like they're declaring war against trash cans and cleanliness.

Mate, they got absolutely pasted in dover a couple years ago when they outnumbered us about 10 to one and had the police aiding them