How will Leftists react when the Chinese send their blond...

How will Leftists react when the Chinese send their blond, blue-eyed super-soldiers to exterminate blacks in Africa for resources?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell Yes. Now Asian women will be even sexier. Imagine 2 billion chinese people in 2050. All with blonde hair blue eyes...LOL...Leftists BTFO

No, that'd be creepy. Black hair and eyes suit them.

this wont end well kek. chinks will fuck up big time and make some monsters who wont be able to reproduce.

That pic is a shit example. They would never leave double eyelids on them. They would make themselves look like their own movie stars and singers.

That picture wouldn't be a super solider. Would burn to a crisp in any environment not overcast or covered in snow. Also Asians struggle to function socially outside of their collectivist cultures.

I can imagine the psychosis in whites cheering the extermination up until they lose the resources so they forget that they'll win in forgiveness and start acting like a bunch of autists innawoods.

I can't wait until they create a bunch of man-made, psychotic daemons.

BASED CHINA!!

Meant mono eyelids*

Checked and keked
>>Schaefer "obvious jew"
>>Posts his idea of Asiatic superhuman

Is it just me or is this fucker projecting?

I wish someone would alter my DNA to make be good at math and cure my fear of heights

No you don't. Then you'll be thirsty literally forever. It's not fun.

This.^

This is not futuristic technology. You can be sure the US and the EU have their own superhumans. All you have to do is swap one crappy wild gene for another wild gene that gives you the higher IQ, longevity and athleticism you want.
I doubt anyone is making their own genes yet.
>Oh but we could make a monster! We dont know what the results will be!

When superior people have children we dont get monsters. They are just a mix of their parents.

you can train to overcome your fear by climbing on my pole

How exactly WILL the White nazis react?

Only because that's what your used to seeing them as.

Unless they have perfect soldier genes or become xmen then all they can do is the equivalent of applying makeup on a genetic level

That bitch is ugly

Is that really how it is? The dumber you are, the more likely to be content with your lot in life?

And people wonder what the grey aliens are. They're not aliens. They're future chinks.

Czech em.

>smarter, stronger, better looking
>girl is white
BASED China strikes again!

I need source on this one OP.

Provide pls.

China is going to save the white race. Jew lover zionist Drumpf was pushed by the kikes in order to prevent this.

bitch looks like an android

If they start breedin' them up I'll be shootin' them down

And OF COURSE they are white with blue eyes. Feels good man.

Judging from the quality of everything built in China, they're much more likely to make fucking mutants than perfect humans.

Asians admire pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes so this albino asian girl was the easiest way to visually signal a person who has been altered for desirable characteristics.

Maybe they will be able to fix the american with their experience.

oh shit she does

I for one will bow down to Eastern overlords.
They will be the last ones to be able to confront the Muslim horde after the West lays prostrate and weary.

so we can fugg actual elf qts soon?

No, I'm pretty sure they think blond hair is weird. Chinese people used to call people with blond hair, golden retrievers. I'm not sure about Japan or Korea though.

Wow, a Finnish person, circa 2025 colourised

Finland

Are you sure about your claims, user?

Im the whitest fucker in here and i do just fine in exotic warmer climate.

About Asians. The inner city people are taking after the western world more and more everyday.

I met 3 Chinese girls and had a little chat after asking for the way when i was at the international airport in Bejing.

Was just like any westerner. Talked fluent english aswell. They also had same clothes as western females.

>International debate is raging
And china doesn't give a fuck, that's why they are steamrolling ahead in "unethical" research. They will eventually create their own thunder warriors and rip everyone a new asshole.

>BE ALL BLIMPFS FAULT

She doesn't look too bad, but this is implying China wouldn't ditch their chink eyes

maybe they will be able to fix the greasy brown dwarves that inhabit southern italy as well

This.

They might call them golden retreivers but they also dye their hair blonde and get blue contact lenses. They like the look. Its highly exotic and attractive to them.

Even Beyonce dyed her hair blonde.

Christ an Asian with blonde hair and blue eyes just doesn't look right.

Lel maybe they will fix the colour blindness that mutts have.

makeapp needs a new training set just for this type of bullshit.

giv elf queen gf

He's probably just a phoneposter.

beyone looks like a turd in a blonde wig

Even worse!

>How will Leftists react when the Chinese send their blond, blue-eyed super-soldiers to exterminate blacks in Africa for resources?

What the fuck? Lol!!!!
Weird thread bro

I want to be treated like Jango Fett over there; awarded handsomely for my dna

Nice Larp faggot

Always gives me the creeps when I see asians emulating us in their appearance.

Of course, vice versa is the same deal.

I wont comment on what they look like but they admire the variation in hair colour found in euros.

>When the white genocide is successful to the point where they have to clone or die off

Mess with tha Kang we'll make our rods strike rings, BITCHES

its like an 80s futuristic take on highly advance race on planet x where you know nothing about them cept they are highly developed and high tech

Creates genetically perfect female, that ironically looks like a trap.

Zero tits
Asian Adams Apple

Just like everything else make by China a shit tier product.

Theres a point to this somewhere I'm sure.

Are all super soldiers supposed to look like Hanna?

Can you recommend a beer that's like Guinness but better than Guinness?

>resources

Human resources.

The ascendants! Finally!

Ants.
The whole lot of them.
Except Liu Cixin - he is pretty cool wrirter

>inb4 what can possibly go wrong with it

God these threads and everyone in them are autistic as fuck

“Pride in one’s race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their history is superior to our own.

They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.”

Guinness tastes like ass. I dont like beers like that. You could try smithwicks. A fair bit lighter in flavour and you will still look like an old man drinking it.

ayy lmao
thats more like an sjwd version of beauty

1554 by new belgium

>been coleader of many guilds, clans, factions, corporations on several online games even backstabbing hundreds of other players and able to fluently talk to many people online
>Crippling anxiety IRL

If only I'd go get some Xanax or something.. I'm a manager but I let my team members do the public speaking part usually. If I could just talk in groups my life would be set. Got offered General Manager last year but talking to corporate suits is nerve racking.

kek, why would super humans have a limited range of eyesight.

Will this come back if China kills all the niggers?

And this as well?

>smithwicks
Ooh I've had that a few times good stuff
I'll look for it next time I go to spec's thanks user

I like it. Not only are the chinks ripping off whites again, they're literally ripping off whitesm

this is like humans in the Matrix saying "when the robot genocide is so successful they have to build octopus robot super soldiers to kill us or die off"

>Post a gif of people dying
>ANTS!

Why is this meme so toxic?

>limited range of eyesight
Wut? You retarded?

I volunteer to raise them

too late... DNA moddifying only would work on newborns... we are too soon for this world

>people dying
It was attempted ant suicide, faggot.

Damn, and to think I was worried our world wouldn't actually turn into Bladerunner by next year.

this is incoherent

>Chinese spend billions to develop blonds with fetal alcohol syndrome
wow, white trash has been doing that for centuries, wtf?

>Asians start a project to become the real NewEuropeans™

jews will lose their shit and start throwing Africans at them in one way or another

Still a shit ass meme

tfw completely black eyes

Stop assuming their racial qualities!

Yuengling bro

EFT works.

dude those girls are acutally wearing their own hair, just with hair dye in it. you know beyonce is wearing wigs right?

beyonce looks like shit compared to every girl in that picture

bigger bewbs needed

I am telling you: technology will save us all. Transhumanism all the way, starchild!

>i wish I wasn't lazy

Indonesia for reference

Albino white is probably the most stunning colour, blue the most subtly stunning.
If they really want super humans they need to properly develop the perfect training program.
Ethics is only about stabilizing potentially dangerous programming run offs.

Not sure how easy that will be to find in TX but thanks

thats literally a finn

Learn about war on sparrows to grasp a bit of the vast borderlessness of you ant ancestors ant retardation, ant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign