How would you fix it?

How would you fix it?

Well:
>Uub and Pan have to be actually relevant, they're not nearly as strong as they should be.
>No Kid Goku, if you're going to make an adventure comedy, make it more like Red Ribbon
>Fuck it, no Black Star Dragon Balls either.
>SSJ4 needs a new name if Vegeta can get it, maybe "Great Saiyan" or something
>SSJ4 also should be more yellow, no pants.
>No Giru, for fuck's sake
>Baby needs to be more distinct and Tuffle-like, having him constantly rely on Vegeta to be threatening isn't as cool
>Alternatively, make him Hatchiyack
>No Super 17
>Piccolo and Gohan should at least be somewhat competent
>Shadow Dragons should be fought by the entire cast separately
>Omega Shenron should be defeated by something that's not just Kid Buu x10

Also each planet should have certain gimmick, like "o shit i am weak because of the cold" or "oh shit this character is super strong because of the ten suns on this planet".

Good list. What would you leave as is?

It's hard to say, really. The Baby saga and Shadow Dragons can mostly be the same, but the other two are kind of not worth salvaging. It's probably better to come up with new plots instead at that point.

Still better than super

Pan was a mistake. Is there a reason Vegeta didn't join Goku on his quest instead? It'd be gay as fuck but we wouldn't get wimpy trunks and annoying Pan antics.

The space exploration part was a pretty good concept. Just could've been written better and focused more on other characters. Baby was (design wise) a pretty cool villain. The final arc with the dragons was also alright, but it was kinda forgetful. Also, there needs to be more attention on the other characters. The other arcs where pure shit though.

SSJ4 is a far better transformation then SSJ blue which is just a shitty recolor. SSJ God (red) is far better but thanks to blue its pretty much irrelevant. To be fair on GT, its not like Super is any better.

have goten join the gruop so he can atleast do something.

Likely due to it trying to be more like Pilaf Saga. Trunks and Pan are notably younger, which sorta makes them match Bulma and Yamcha.

You know I'd rather have Trunks end up with Pan.

It's creepy and disgusting how Mai is his love interest in Super.

But she's nine and Trunks is 23. Sure, Mai is technically way older, but she's at least physically the same age.

Then I'd rather have entirely new characters or characters we know nothing about, like c17. Holy shit there was so much potential wasted on comic relief.

Get rid of Goku completely

Wait, in GT Trunks is already 23 at that point?

But wasn't she born around the same time as she was in Super? Wouldn't Trunks just be like 9 years older then her?

>Shadow Dragons should be fought by the entire cast separately
Shit every thread I realise more and more what a waste of potential arcs in GT were.

Hell, we can even keep super c17 if he was one of the good guys instead, like he'd be fighting the dragon whose wish was to remove his and c18's bomb.

They tried that in Boo saga, guess how well that went.

I like how watching the Funi dub of this makes you realize how shit Falcouner actually is. All the good music people left the house and all you've left for GT is this generic "badass" guitar riff shit.

Scrap it

Fuck me, SSJ4 is the single best design to come out of all of DB, and it gets ignored because it wasn't shat out by that hack Toriyama

At least bring Goten along.