Where do you see BnHA going arc wise?

Where do you see BnHA going arc wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.co/manga/boku_no_hero_academia/c096/16.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eri dies because heroes can't save everyone

Next is the traitor gets revealed All Might probably dies after that, Deku gets really sad and thinks about giving up One For All.

But then he got encouragement, then time skip, he's now just graduated from UA and a full fledged hero.

Am i the only one that doesnt see the praise this series gets? Its humour and story are pretty average in my eyes

deku already had that talk with all might.

Sadrock will get relevance.

Sugar will still be forgotten.

It's above average in most areas.

A villain more powerful than all for one will be revealed to be responsible for the global quirk manifestations

who's that cutie in the back to the right of nedzu?
it looks like cementoss but with a snowman face

>then time skip

This is Naruto but instead of ninja is capeshit.

Suffering. Then some neat heroism. And then bittersweet by the end of the arc. Deathflags are piling up in this arc but I highly doubt Deku and co. will get their first loss, its too early. Suffering for certain characters is guaranteed instead, Mirio for sure will get some, I wonder who will be the other unlucky souls.

Drawn out plots.

I think your view of the show depends on how much the " you can be a hero " scene impacts you. If you think it's meh then the whole of it will be meh, if it strikes a chord in you then you'll love it.

change all might for gran torino

Into the dumpster.

Yeah, comedy is forced a lot of the time and the story shouldn't even matter since it's already spoiled that the MC becomes number one and we're just seeing him recount his boring ass backstory.

What part of Boku no Hero ACADEMIA do you not understand?

You don't call something "X School" and have majority of the series set after graduation.

Unless the Academia part doesn't mean U.A but Deku's learning process itself.

as much as i like the series, i have a feeling that it's been going nowhere since the afo arc. No big overarching narratives, no big bad (yet). just drags along. makes things less exciting.

Plot-wise maybe, but this is a character-driven series. The raid should have several character moments where stuff is sorted out.

Kinda feels like the series is more about Deku's effect on the people around him rather than himself as a character. Which is a good thing, in my opinion, but not everyone's cup of tea, especially their Shonen Jump cup of tea.

Getting stale quick

mangahere.co/manga/boku_no_hero_academia/c096/16.html
I see that Deku will become a vegtable before becoming a great hero and pass down his OfA to one of his rivals, Bakugou, Todoroki, Idia or Ochako. and at the end he'll feel jealous towards the heroes and getting the feeling of getting all their quirks, he then goes to AfO to pass down his quirk to him and Deku will be the greatest Villan of all time.

>i have a feeling that it's been going nowhere since the afo arc
>The world has lost its symbol of peace and society is preparing to adjust by having all its up and coming heroes get their feet wet from now
Okay

it already jumped the shark, so who cares

World gets flipped upside down.
A world of villains ensues in which orders are turned around and people re-evaluate their ideals.

Many former heroes turn to villains.
Former villains like e.g. Stain become heroes in a world full of mostly villains.

A LOT of character developments going on.

Iida becomes a main antagonistic character hinted towards several times.

Midoriya gets looked down upon as a fragment of the past of a failure that is now all mights image.
Time leap to the point where midoriya is no longer the narrator but the actuator of the present time.
Has to reinstate order and become a new symbol of peace to end the era of villains.

UA Invasion arc will be the climactic end for the first year

It's average but it's really good at being average which makes it above average. Also the art is great.

>Iida becomes a main antagonistic character
This is not going to happen. Stop that.

But hell do it for free