I will find and skin you.

aoi
sugita
hanakana
sawashiro
hayami

This. Konosuba is pure garbage.

Non Non Biyori

Aren't you tired of doing these kind of threads day after day, OP? We get it, you didn't like MM, but nobody really gives a fuck about you. Go act like a brat somewhere else, go back to wherever the fuck you came from.

So this is the power of shit taste?

Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer

Biscuit hammer shit.
Haven't read it I can already tell it's garbage from the character designs alone.

that's such a stupid statement i was going to argue with you and say I've read the guys other stuff and its pretty good so you really can't judge its quality based on the art alone

But actually that's so stupid I think you deserve to be punished, so don't read it, actually instead i highly recommend you blind yourself by sticking two forks in your eyes so you never have to suffer from bad character designs again

Infinite Stratos

tantei milky holmes or whatever. Actually, why is this still in my archive. To the recycle bin it goes.

Tg re
Haikyuu
Shokugeki no soma
Yu gi oh
Monster Musume, world's end harem
Anything from KyoAnime with their sameface moeblobs

thread

Don't get triggered by people without a functional brain, user.

Kaiji

This is correct.

Kobayashi's Dragon maid.

Kyoani.

>fujoshit
>
>gay, literally shit taste
>
Are we on the same Sup Forums?
The post k-on effect, maid dragon onwards will be different

how dare you????

Who is she? I don't remember her in the manga

100 times this
I'm still baffled at people unironically defending this as something really good.

Miss understanding

Your fucking mom.

These are correct.

I've read all of it. Would you like to know why I think it's terrible?

It's overrated but not shit

Kill la kill
K-on
Non non biyori
Madoka

I will never get why Sup Forums doesn't shun EVA like we do with Naruto.
>At least 2 threads a day
>"Acknowledged" fans that think they are better then everyone even though it's DBZ tier gateway
>Nobody in the threads knows what the fuck they are talking about
>Unlike shounenshitters they actually make it an effort to suck Anno's dick as much as possible
>Nobody wants to admit that 1/3 of the show was filler shit and just plain bad writing that even Anno couldn't stand so he made the remakes
I actually like EVA a lot but fuck me it's the most overrated thing in existence

->