>Idlib/Hama/Aleppo Jan 25
imgur.com/1j8PlTz
>Yarmouk Camp Jan 26
imgur.com/V4A9H3h
>Afrin Canton Jan 25
imgur.com/Q07dAGu

Devs Jan 29
>ISIS announces Inghimasi against Military academy in Kabul city
>US forces reject Turkish threats on Manbij. Will stay regardless if the Turkish Forces attempt to strike the city.
>Russia urges Damascus government to hold peace talks with the East Ghouta rebels
>Turkish Forces capture Hemame, Ushaghi, and Mamelan villages and a Hill near Rajo town in Afrin Canton
>Leader of the opposition Turkish Party(CHP) wishes to establish peace dialogue with the Syrian Government
>SAA has been ordered to allow SDF free passage through Aleppo from Afrin and Manbij. Kurdish Fighters to be given priority in Syrian Hospitals in the Fight against the Turkish Military.
>American Military not considering withdrawing from Syria
>Iraqi Government will take part in Syrian Peace talks; Kurds not to take part in Sochi peace talks.
>Turkish Forces capture 3 villages and strategic Hill in Afrin Canton - Most of North-Eastern Afrin now under Turkish Fire control
>Muslim World League - Saudi Organization - Denounces Holocaust denial
>Fitbits and GPS heatmap reveal Military base outlines and individual running paths and patterns.
>Turkish convoy in Idlib is halted by Russian airstrikes

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqh2WNsxskM
reuters.com/article/us-russia-ukraine-syria-insight/fog-of-ukraines-war-russians-death-in-syria-sheds-light-on-secret-mission-idUSKBN1FI12I
tagesschau.de/ausland/afrin-kulturdenkmal-101.html
twitter.com/MaherFarrukh/status/957964352115617793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to jews

>>Turkish convoy in Idlib is halted by Russian airstrikes
elaborate

Neo Osmanli is coming
Istanbul new capital

>>SAA has been ordered to allow SDF free passage through Aleppo from Afrin and Manbij. Kurdish Fighters to be given priority in Syrian Hospitals in the Fight against the Turkish Military.
one has to wonder why the syrian government is so stupid

once kurds are settled, nothing will move them

TOO LATE GAYREEK

REAL THREAD HERE:

Bump

a bump 'cause Greek brother

Orthodox bump

turkish soldier vs SAA? are some news out?

LARPing bump

Are we sad tonight or finally happy?

You tell me.

Bump

Conflicted.

Neutral.
It seems to be nothing.

lmao.
I was feeling surprisingly down until I realized I simply forgot to take my med meds today.
Ill be good in 10 mins again :)

> I simply forgot to take my med
I'm having a headache right now actually, what are your meds anyways?

elontril and escitalopram

I have no idea what are those.

Stop being mentally ill.

But Varg, you're a mentally ill murderer, ex-con and cannibal.

Happy pills for when you feel sad or frigten to remember t-times when you felt happy

You have nice stack of art.
I like it.
>Happy pills
Sounds like a jewish scam tbhqh famalam.

pity self bump

>Sounds like a jewish scam tbhqh famalam
They obviously work. not some herbal tea or shit like that but near instant warmth and joy.
/lit/ used to have fun art threads that werent cancer, but m*ds stopped allowing them sadly.

Bumping

>but m*ds stopped allowing them sadly.
Mods are faggots.

And now the devs are fucked up because i had to delete one to put in the probably fake news about the convoy bombings.

Pity self bump.

wew

Bump tbqh

bump

bump rump a bump

By Allah you Serbians are dogs

bump

rump a pump

Μπάμπ στα ελληνιkά, γιατί όχι;

Βοηθείστε ρε μαλάkες, τζάμπα μπήkα στον kόπο να kάνω νήμα;

And goodnight.

bump

good night mate

Good night

bump

How does it feel knowing that these are the new borders of s*ria?

US troops are digging in at Manbij despite Turkish movements preparing an imminent offensive. SDF confident Turkey won't attack because of US vehicles clearly on display.

US refusing to back down, Turkey refusing to back down. NATO vs NATO the worst nightmare for the archaic ineffective organization.
NATO on alert.
Russia on alert
China on alert
Iran on alert
SAA and Hezbollah getting shelled by Turkish army and jets in the last 3 hours.

This fucking timeline is becoming absolutely kino.
The Islamic prophecy of Dabiq is about to become reality. ISIS must be orgasmic right now because this is what they aimed for.

bump

Bump

bump

erm wat are the turks doin?

nice

Why does the Kremlin always have 2 or 3 Syria General threads running 24/7? Nobody reads these things. It's always the same Putibots, always the same few retards tugging each other off.

>golan

delete

Idlib
(kike link)
(kike link)
(kike link)
Kikeland
Yemen

Because we pay to hiroshimoot a lot.

Outer/pol/ are not particularly smart, are they.

me on the [spoiler]left[/spoiler]

Why do you like putin btw? i mean from an average flemish guy how's putin/russia in any of your benefit/endgame

In other Yemen news, houthis keep raiding Saudis near Taiz

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqh2WNsxskM

>me on the left
>flag
that checks out :^)

it was her turn

>In fact, Valery Asapov was a Russian general working undercover.

>Specifically, two of the rebels said, Asapov commanded the rebels’ key armed division, the First Army Corps.

>Asked whether the defense ministry of the Donetsk republic plays any military role, a senior separatist officer told Reuters: “No. The defense ministry deals only with politics and humanitarian activities.”

reuters.com/article/us-russia-ukraine-syria-insight/fog-of-ukraines-war-russians-death-in-syria-sheds-light-on-secret-mission-idUSKBN1FI12I

huh

what do they expect happens?

Which anime?

>At his funeral, Russia’s military chief of staff Valery Gerasimov said he was commander of Syria’s Fifth Attack Troop Corps of volunteers.

>The corps was introduced by the government at the end of 2016 as a new force that would end attacks against Damascus but has not been heard of since..

>Vyacheslav Asapov said he was told his brother was on the frontline coordinating Syrian forces when he was killed by a shell, aged 51. He died on the spot, along with his translator.

It would be glorious if STC takes Aden and Houthis take Taiz.

Retaking of constantinople by Russia and USA.
That's what they expect to happen

fuck asshead

tagesschau.de/ausland/afrin-kulturdenkmal-101.html
one of the comments made an interesting point...how can Turkey pull back out of Afrin should they need to without losing face?
Isn't it possible that they fail on some level and then cannot pull back even if it'd be the best decision?

ouch, my eyes rolled back so far it hurt

>several days old

well fug, this is the first I've heard it

Here's a current control map for the (you)s anyways, seems they control nearly all of the city and the resistance is being mopped up fast

Green is STC, red is Hadi loyalists, fires are where loyalists are currently being led before the firing squads I guess

extremely relevant
twitter.com/MaherFarrukh/status/957964352115617793

who knows, maybe there will be a north/south split, both tell the saudis to fuck off, and this war comes to a close

we can hope

>and this war comes to a close
Saudi loss of face would reveal a skull

to expand on this:
Saudis are not honest with their own people, they give them propaganda how well the war is progressing and it's just minor setbacks yada yada.
Should they be forced to fail so hard it'd a catastrophy for inner saudi peace

wouldn't be entirely surprised if america steps in at that point

you realise that for nearly 2 years now they've been launching total war, with regular airstrikes on hospitals, markets, tanks, etc., and the direct (military boots-on-the-ground) backing of 8+ other states, and the indirect support of the West, against literal 'durka durka jihad'-tier AK-toting mountain sandniggers and have still barely made inroads into historical North Yemen?

there's no face left to lose, the campaign is already a complete embarrassment

I can't imagine that in this modern age of Internet the saudi population actually believes they're doing well

Just the fact that it's been so long and the operation is still ongoing is proof enough that something is up, isn't it? You can't really spin that

what is STC
where the houthis at

>Saudis had to assist a coup with airstrikes, led by a former leader and a bunch of loyalists against khat-chewing goatfuckers wielding rusty AKs
>fail
>Some random coup organized by literal whos against the backed government of Yemen
>succeed and are about take the fucking city

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE INTERVENTION IN YEMEN

>US forces reject Turkish threats on Manbij. Will stay regardless if the Turkish Forces attempt to strike the city
Thank christ

What weak excuses visit classical art museums, lift, get sunlight and if nothing else works try Hypericum (Johanniskraut, if you chose that don't get to much sun light).
Just like Hillary. It really was her turn.
Chlor is a mostly a meme. An elevated position or a mask is all you need.
I bet trukey is going to shell it anyway and the US troops will quietly leave the area. NATO is just more important than some minority larping.
The confrontation is real. There have been at least warning shoots. It has the potentail to escalate.

If this shit goes through KSA will be known as the legendary cuck country.
And in other news, House voted to #releasethememo #stopputin.

I have to say, we need Yemeni General ASAP, Yemen is waaaay more entertaining and has actual strategy/scheming behind it

They'll fuck off if they take hits, let's be honest.
The DOD doesn't want to play operation Flashpoint

Yeah this memo is going to be huge against the democrats I’m psyched

Jews are disgusting and barely human tbqh

Hahaha good joke

What if it's literally nothing/redacted to oblivion?

Turkey would not risk US lives. Trump called his bluff, watch erdoggy fuck off and leave the Kurds alone now.

>Believing the hype
Boomer pls go.

Honestly it would actually be boring too fast because it would just be constant humiliation on the Saudis to the point the fucking general would get tired of how hilarious they are at failing.

Like a mega FSA