The girls of Gargantia are a bit too hot

The girls of Gargantia are a bit too hot

Well they are out in the sun a lot

Just get to the webms already

Mayta best girl, pity she's so minor

Only good part of that show.

Bellows is too fine.

That'll be the case when a hentai artist does the character designs.

Because this anime flopped, the hentai artist pretty much disappeared.

Fuck this anime.

Shame. It wasn't anything groundbreaking, but it was enjoyable and could have used a further fleshed out world, too.

It sold 9k. They should make another season.

Didn't it get a bunch of extra episodes and ovas?

Yeah but they're all filler more or less.

You made this thread just so someone can post "that" endcard right?

MC get the girl? Or was it open ended?

Wait.

What's this?

What I mean is, why would they get so many extras if it flopped?

It was open-ended but clearly the intent was to pair them, I'd say.

Was the full version of it ever released?

Gargantias girls are what happens when you have an artist that knows how to draw big tiddies

I liked the series overall. I just wish there could have been like a prequel story about the war and maybe the process of the evolution of the squid thingies in space.

I think all it needed was a slightly better ending with more closure, or an opener ending with the possibility of more story in the future.

At least we got a decent amount of doujins for the characters. Mechanic girl and flat girl bestest.

Fuck off with your 3DPD

Literally googling gargantia end card will get you the result.
I don't think so, but there's a good fanedit.

Is that the one you're talking about? And are they doing what I think they're doing?

Yes it is

Yes they are

The OVA's were really boring. I dropped the first one 20 minutes in. Series was definitely above average, though. Absolutely worth watching

Beautiful. Wish we got that second season instead of the novel or whatever they're releasing. We'll never see these top tier girls again.

>second season

What would it have been about? The plot and characterization was pretty much completely fleshed out at the end of s1

>Is that the one you're talking about? And are they doing what I think they're doing?

Er, what do you think they are doing?

Their tops are clearly on, it looks like they're smiling at the viewer. What implies that a full picture would be at all lewd?

whido piggu go back to israel

Modest Rackage best girl

What are you, a fag?

This idiot really should've tapped that.

Amy's tops are clearly lifted up, and Melty's tits are perky. Girl's tits get pointy for one reason.

she's cold?

virgin detected.

are you complaining?

Even the background girls are great. I hope I wasn't the only one thinking how great it would be to rape on Gargantia in which is a huge fucking labyrinth of alleyways and shit.

You were, because you're a neckbeard.

It kinda fell apart in the second half, but at least not as dramatically as Aldnoah Zero. (That shit was doomed after Gen stopped writing.)

Pick one.

>too hot
No such thing.

Bottom far Right.

The captain, admiral or whatever. And the healthy one as well.

This can't be true.

Do you have the edited version?

Easy choice.

Shut up, Melty

Of course, it is. Who wouldn't want a nice Saaya?

Chubby in the chest area, sure.

She's still growing

Being this hot should be illegal.

Considering where they live it's not surprise most of them are tan and where skimpy clothing. That aside I'm still mad that S3 got turned into a light novel instead. We will never get to see Ledo and Amy's wedding now.

A belly dancing mechanic nee-san is a combination I didn't think could exist but I'm so I happy I was wrong.

They end up together in the sequel LN.

Here for anyone wondering. They got a happily ever after ending.

Remove Squid

What happened to Naruko Hanaharu?

He did some art for a mobage lately and I think that's it.
He really was one of the best hentai artists in terms of skill. Not surprising he moved onto the big league.

What happened to everyone else? Like Pinion?

>Chubby Mikoto

Unf

Best girl isn't in that image though.

Man Pinion is such a retard for not paying attention to her while she was all dere for him. Because of him being a blockhead, she just fucked off and returned to being a pirate.

I like ~~black~~ tan girls so I gotta watch this

>~~black~~ tan girls
Not sure what you mean by this. There aren't any black girls in this show, or black people at all for that matter. Or are you referring to something else?

>There aren't any black girls in this show, or black people at all for that matter.
I keep imagining Mayta as a black girl but she is probably meant to be pinoy or something.
Anyway, I think he just meant tanned girl.

>tfw if pinion waifu'd lukkage he would have gotten two more waifus

Fair enough.

That pony tail and hoop earrings combo was just too much for my dick.

Today I will remind them.

Very disappointed that show had so few foot scenes

Saaya makes me diamonds, shame there's like no good H of her

As expected of the author of one of the best doujins in the history of mankid.

>it's been fun, user...

15 years old is the true prime breeding age.
That meme about 14 is just wrong, those girls still don't have breasts or hips yet.

will he ever make another anime?

SEMPER FI