People unironically liked this generic piece of garbage

>people unironically liked this generic piece of garbage
Remind me again, why Sup Forums has such a shit taste?

I'm pretty sure anyone who says they like this shit is trolling.

It was pretty cool for the first five or so episodes. It didn't get really bad until like halfway through when it just became a shitty self insert power fantasy.

people try so fucking hard to promote the LNs too, it's disgusting
was in a recommendation thread, and instead of shooing the fag away they all spoonfed the fuck out of him

I'm with you user, re zero is not bad but is far to be great, I think is mediocre, forced drama and bad portrayed time travels

go watch yuri on ice, faggot

Because Rem is unironically GOAT

>recommendation thread
>not being shunned and everyone told to fuck off
this is neo-Sup Forums.

Does anyone know how popular it was in Japan? i personally think it's bad, not as bad as others around but it does have a lot of inconsistencies.

It's awful tho.

reddit invaded that season, thats why

nobody gives a shit about this series here

My only thoughts on the subject.

Because people are allowed to have different opinions and like what you don't. In fact, I doubt the criticism abilities and intelligence of anyone who unironically claims "shit taste" is a thing
Because you're more retarded than a child. Even children understand such a basic concept as "different opinions"

Nice butt

Someone having different opinions doesn't make the something they like not bad. It just means the person who likes it has lower standards.

I like time loop and time travel anime. I enjoyed it for the Groundhog day plot device while at the same time recognizing that it had subpar characters and a near train wreck plot as the series went on.

Summer, is that you?

How does it feel knowing you share your waifu with 1000s of other 12 year olds boys?

>Sup Forums
It was mostly normalfags redditors and youtube who get baited by waifubait.
Actually nobody with real taste give much a shit about this show.

I didn't even read the thread before posting and as expected I was proved right by

How do you feel not being able to distinguish fiction from reality like a six year old?

You don't like it cause it's popular.

>1 year later people still mad
Re;zero is great and is better than your favorite moeshit show

hurr durr i get mad when people like what i don't like hurr durr

because Sup Forums consists of 80% reddit and tumblr.

re:zero is garbage, I don't think anyone likes it unironically, even reddit.

It's liked because CM doesn't have any power ups and must frequently learn painful lessons about the world he's in.

Let me tell you something about Sup Forums.
Sup Forums watches very few anime. The ones who do watch many anime watch seasonal garbage. Very few people on Sup Forums watch decent anime.

I came to that conclusion too.

>"unironically"
>frogposting
>contrarian for the sake of it
>reddit reddit reddit
>bad grammar
>buzzwords
>can't link to replies
A snapshot of modern Sup Forums.

And? Who decides what is bad and good?
What are some criteria I can use? Because so far, I haven't been able to find a single convincing person or argument to truly set the quality of a show in stone without refutation.
A show being good or bad is in my eyes, very subjective. And never an objective fact such as "2+2=4"
I see many retards everywhere I go (including here) convinced that a show's quality can be an objective statement. But I've never seen an argument that has truly been able to make me say "yes, this is a fact".
People claim you can't disagree with them and yet don't realize the fail to give anything else but subjective statements.
Not just about this show. But about every show,

Define "real taste"
Also, explain why people who like Re:Zero can't be "true Sup Forumsnons" and must be normalfag reddittors or from youtube

Explain yourselves

Fuck off idiot.

Sorry that I want explanations rather than sucking your cocks and joining a blind circlejerk of hate (in this case)
I'd say the idiots here are the people making baseless claims they can't back up with evidence

I enjoyed it. How is it worse than watching idolshit or that dumb anime with the animal girls

If reddit didn't hop on this show after episode 8 re:zero would've been considered a decent 7.5/10 anime with minimal shitposting in the threads. It's just 4chans innate need to be hipster 24/7 to shoo normalfags away that causes this blind hate.

Could you explain what you enjoyed about it?

It was decent, if you can't enjoy something just let it be user, don't be a piece of crap and make threads like this.

>people rate it lower than 7.5/10 only because it's popular!

Not OP, but I have just watched a few episodes since there were so many threads on Sup Forums praising it for some time. Dropped it and was really wondering what did people see in it.

It's actually pretty good

Been here since Code Geass aired, never set a foot on Reddit/tumblr/facebook and I liked Re:zero, how is that possible?

By lying on the internet.

It's nothing special, it was better than the average anime of the season but its not a masterpiece, as I said some people can find the show good and nobody should care about it.

But what did you like about it?

If you can't see the difference in artistic value between Re:Zero and something like Tenshi no Tamago then you are stupid.

Watch and enjoy what you want but don't try to praise something just because you enjoy it. Re:Zero is the lowest level of entertainment.

>this
>7.5
Nigga what.
It's a 6 at best, but I'd say it's more a 5.

>Look I can't face the reality.
Accept the fact that this was never a hivemind not in the old days and not now.

He's probably a MALfag who thinks anything lower than 7.5 is shit.

The music was good, the artstyle was good, the early animation was good enough, the history was decent, some characters were good and it was a fun ride with Sup Forums.

It's okay probably only a 6 or 7. I Konosuba does it better.

>Comparing a Tv show with a Ova/film.
Sasuga /r/anime.

>explain
Your cancerous threads are living proof already.

Subjective. Your insult doesn't make you more objective. I haven't even watched the shit you mentioned because everything I hear about it makes it sound like the kind of pretentious boring sleep inducing weird shit only liked people who want to feel superior because they understand and like this weird "artistic" 2deep4you bullshit. That's how I see it. And nothing you say will change me. Just like nothing I say will change you
Is that all? Not convincing

It's not about the budget, retard.
The art was generic, the story is trash.
I don't remember any music and the animation should always be decent in an anime.

>Subjective
No.
Enjoyment is subjective, quality is not.

>I haven't even watched the shit you mentioned because everything I hear about it makes it sound like the kind of pretentious boring sleep inducing weird shit only liked people who want to feel superior because they understand and like this weird "artistic" 2deep4you bullshit. That's how I see it. And nothing you say will change me. Just like nothing I say will change you
>I don't want to think and learn
This has got to be a troll.

>he doesn't know about shitposter-kun

Says you. However I haven't seen ANYTHING to convince me that quality is objective

I want to. That's why I'm asking for explanations to convince me there's an objective way of knowing the quality of a show. But all I see is bullshit from retards I have no reason to trust as objective judges of quality

It's not a bad show. Whitefish botched the third arc badly because they believed they couldn't make a season 3. A lot of developments that happen in the books such as the revelation that Al is from Japan, world building and development did not happen in the anime causing a sort of disjointed feeling. Sad too, they hyped arc 3 back when it was airing. It also doesn't help that some Mitrospeed.was spreading.lies and devaluing the end product

>Says you
No, it says common sense first and the simple fact that before producing an anime, as with any other work of art, you need to learn how to do it.
Stop being ignorant, watch more anime, read more and suddenly you will see things differently.
In what way is Re:Zero art good? Or the story? They are both something you've seen hundreds of times already and cliche. It's obviously a product for the masses.

No, your vast majority of pseudo intellectual people are what's cancerous. Fuck off.

>Is that all? Not convincing
I think that's what your dad said when he saw you for the first time.

The problem is that you are asking the wrong question and you have really dumb expectations.

Their poor answers are just a reflection of how poorly you are questioning them. Also, what kind of answers would you expect from Sup Forums. Once in a while you find an interesting poster who can actually write an elaborate answer that obviously isn`t objective, but at least makes you understand his different point of view. The rest is only worried about how right they are about everything.

Re zero is a fucking masterpiece

Did you even watched the show to say that?
>Generic art
It wasn't at all or at least it didnt seem generic to me and I watched over 500 anime.
>Story trash
It's the weakest part of the show but its still better than the 90% of the other seasonal shows.
>Don't remember any music
The ost was one of the best parts of this show, you clearly didnt watch it.
>animation should always be decent in an anime
It should but we all know the fact that the animation sucks almost in every show nowadays.
I don't even like Re:zero that much but today I have some time to spend for special people like you.

Not an argument anons. Re:Zero's plot was smoothly done (for the most part) and kept you at the edge of your seat. If you don't like Re:Zero you're just a pretentious "Muh anime is dying" retard who just is too delusioned with their own egotistical sophistry to enjoy the show.

tbqhwy I did not like the last episodes tho, and the fact that the big bad was a fucking whale and that subaru was a retard kinda ruined it. But it still stayed strong.

I'll give it a 8.2, I've seen better anime with this plot like Steins;Gate, but there's been worse melodramatic anime (SciFi Harry for example).

I liked it
>inb4 go back to re:ddit

Also I'm pretty sure alot of people hated it because of "muh rem got rejected" waifushit

Why not 8.1 or 8.3?

It was shit in so many ways, but in some ways it was good

>It's the weakest part of the show but its still better than the 90% of the other seasonal shows.
Yeah, that's why it's a 5 instead of a 3.
>It wasn't at all or at least it didnt seem generic to me and I watched over 500 anime.
This doesn't look like generic art to you?
He looks straight out of Yahari.
>The ost was one of the best parts of this show, you clearly didnt watch it.
>It should but we all know the fact that the animation sucks almost in every show nowadays.
And? Music and animation don't make an anime good when everything else is bad or mediocre.

>I've seen better anime with this plot like Steins;Gate
wanna know how i know you're from reddit

That's obviously a pasta. I hope.

8.1 is too close to just 8, 8.3 is because that stupid faggot did not include the best character.

Getting colder....

>caring about taste
You shouldn't really care about these things until you're 30. Watch what you like, ignore what you don't.

Fucking underage newfag

I'm 23 though.

I wonder who does she let fuck her.

Tumblr much?

I mean Sup Forumsutists liked Code gayass too so you know their taste is shit.

A fucking badass maybe? i.e. the complete opposite of what Subaru's character development leads you to believe.

Maybe she's just a cat lady?

You must be a pretty sad existance to hate on shows that are clearly really liked by a lot of people just because you think it's cool to hate on it

I'm in it for the suffering. Though that's mostly for the web novels not anime

As I said underage fag

Edgy

I liked it. I thought it was better than a lot of other anime out at the time because it wasn't a bunch of retards acting cute. I tried to like Moe anime and all iv'e really enjoyed was Lucky Star. The animation was nice and it wasn't super embarrassing to watch. There are anime's you can watch in front of your wife and this was kinda ok. Like, Hellsing Ultimate and Berserk. A lot of anime this season isn't worth watching at all. Especially that sister draws hentai one.

>This doesn't look like generic art to you? He looks straight out of Yahari.
Do you even know what "generic" means?
>And? Music and animation don't make an anime good when everything else is bad or mediocre.
It improves the anime itself so yes it makes the anime at least a bit better, just some exemples of mediocre anime being good because of that: Uchouten Kazoku, OPM or BNHA.

I enjoyed it, just like I enjoyed SAO and Attack on Titan, I think the cancerous fanbase and people from reddit ruin it for others tho by acting like it's the best thing they've ever seen, it's like they've never heard of good shit like naruto and HxH (2011 version) before lol

>Hurr I disagree therefore you're from Tumblr/Reddit/new
Never stop being a shining example for the rest of the internet, Sup Forums.

>h-how dare you insult my Reddit!
Wew, it's time for you to leave.

What was the appeal of this show? It's literally just another copy paste isekai. I tried watching it and had to stop a few episodes in. Is it the fact that the MC is so pathetic it makes it easier for them to self insert?

That's what I want to feel about Eromanga but after lurking in some of the Eromanga threads here I see I was a fool to believe in Sup Forums even for a second.

Same here. It was a good show,not a "master piece" but at the same time not a "shit show". Better than a lot of animes I've watched imo