Wray viewed the memo....12 hours later McCabe was forced out

Hmmmmm.... interesting timing!
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/house-panel-poised-to-vote-on-surveillance-memo-release-as-fbi-boss-pays-visit-to-hill.html

bump it

Hmmm.. really makes you think..

Imagining Wray's reaction to reading the memo and then remembering all the lies McCabe must have told him since taking the job.........

true if big

This is all so crazy. Back in the 60's and 70's, things just weren't so complicated.

I wish we had Bill O'Reilly here for this. Hopefully the memo doesn't get released during Tucker's hour because I hate that guy and all the neo-fascist who think he's on their team. We are ALL Americans—white, black, purple, beige, and brown. Identity politics is for the left!

Anyway, I bet Q is shaking in his boots right now. Hopefully he checks back in tonight.

SOYLIBS BTFOOO

Kek its true, have a bump

live shot of Democrats on the house intel committee

the republicans will vote against the memo release

come ON, do you really think they'd release something like that to the public?

it'll be something they keep passing around internally to spook each other about how evil the government really is, but they won't do anything to fix it and above all they won't let the goyim know about it

QUICK - Somebody dab!

Even if that is so there's absolutely nothing to stop the President from declassifying and releasing it himself. Does anyone really think Trump won't do it as a fuck you to everyone involved in the Deep State after all the shit they've pulled so far?

Fuck off boomer, get off this board

You need to go back

I want Trump to declassify the Memo and read it live during his State of the Union.

I want to record Shaun Kings salty salty angry tears as PRESIDENT TRUMP not President Bernie or President Hillary gives the State of the Union.

Bump

They’re going to release so much vile sewage at such a consistent rate that Netflix stock is going to take a hit.

So is the memo due to be released this hour?

Committee has voted to release, now up to WH to determine timeline

Tremendous if veracious

Shut the fuck up, granny. Nobody here gives two fucks about "muh Q!" and his LARP faggotry. Time to leave.

he only declassify it if they vote to release it

BUMP THIS SHEEIITTT NIGGA

the salt is pouring down like a cleansing rain

Sauce.

Is Wray any good or just another deep state shill?

>boomer posting intensifies

Victory of the Larp predicted that he was some alien good guy.

How can the guy not be forced out when they have texts of him colluding to undermine the election? What pisses me off is they didn't fire that fucker, instead he's going to enjoy getting a big paycheck courtesy of me until he dies.

Isn't it funny how all these shills are making you focus on only the DoJ and the FBI?

What about Congress? What about the White House?

this guy gets it, hang them all, if you think either side is benevolent, you are mistaken, the proof is in the fact it took a year to get here. if they truly appreciated justice they would have dropped the axe swiftly, not bide their time to achieve maximum political influence.

If I was Trump and had a few executive orders or something I wanted to pass that I knew would cause flak and stay in the news cycle for a while I'd time the memo release with that so everyone is distracted.

>focus on white house
has their ever been a more over used chorus. Trump has been under investigation by the doj and fbi for almost 3 years now. When are they going to do something? Is there another dossier?

He definitely believed he was some extra special faggot if you read his texts. Basically paints himself to his whore cheater gf as "the only guy who can do this", this being commit multiple treasons

Really Cheech's my Chong

Hmmm...

That really oodled my noodles

NOT TRUMPS WHITE HOUSE MORON

Gas the bikes

O'Reilly will make the radio interviews. I remember back in December when he mentioned Trump and his buddies have knowledge of that tape of someone bribing a female to accuse Trump of sexual assault.

DER EWIGE BOOMER....

And then I do my douggie...

Is this English?

57 year old here and this is some of the craziest things I have seen.
>Boomer autist thinking Tyrone is on our side.

I want him to read it during SOTU so bad. It will be a huge missed opportunity if he doesn't.

Nyet.
Russian bot

It's autism speaks

I will have to move to a hotel for a few nights if that happens.

kys faggot.
Keep an eye on your boomer health insurance fund first.

the great habbening of our time

This.

The amount of covering up that's taken place to make it take 1 year to get here, is unreal.

THERE HAVE BEEN NO ARRESTS. People are still talking like retirement/dismissal is some huge consequence. It's not.

People conspired to put Hillary in the white house using the government, and those same people used the government to start a witch hunt against the duly elected president.

These people need to fucking hang. I feel like I'm living in a completely different world when there are people arguing that someone like McCabe should keep his job. THE MOTHERFUCKER SHOULD BE EXECUTED

Jesus, I hope this is satire.

its confirmed.
If you're still supporting trump you are a fucking coward.
just no way around it anymore.

Republicans voted to release a classified memo in order to discredit their own intelligence agencies because they're investigating Trump.. and WONT allow democrats to release their version of the explanation

Congrats fucktards

Must be, I have no idea what that is trying to say.
Alien something? Larp what?

Figures.

Ausbot

stfu boomer trash

No faggot, we are the strong ones. Against all of the faggotry, all of the ShariaBlue shills. We stood firm. Fuck you in the ass with your dead grammy's cuntdick.

fuck off Shareblue shill

Almond Status--> Activated

Substantiated and heterosexual.

>commit multiple treasons
and by treason, you mean expose the truth?

Haven't seen that putty tat in a minute

Best Timeline

Can you imagine the sign language interpreters face as they share? EPIC (little known fact most are libs)

>tfw when you knew fusion gps created a fraudulent dossier used for an illegal wiretap way back years ago and just now the normies are finally realizing you were right all along

ShareBlue, Dems on suicide watch

Came here to post this

Run, run, as fast as you can!

I agree with the leaf

If there isn't justice for this they'll have bigger problems to worry about. The most patriotic thing many of these deep state neverlanders could do is go to prison so that there isn't a civil war.

they should all be taken out into the streets and a bullet put into each one of these traitors
that would be too kind a death though
cover them all in honey and feed them to fire ants

>implying causing the civil war wasn't part of their plan B if what happened today happened

That will be their funeral.

The task is pretty huge, first Trump needs momentum to win midterms, exposing all this, arresting many and possibly shutting down one of the major TV news channels and one newspaper

>swamp finally being drained
>DRAIN IT FASTER REEEEEE
Stop being an impatient cunt.

You're a moron. This is happening before midterms.

Strangely Hawaii's Lt Governor just resigned today with no warning. Can't even imagine what that's about.

Tsutsui. Don't know much about him.

I saw “terminal leave” and immediately got pissed as McCabe will get to keep those sweet gov bennies we foot the bill for. Terminal leave =/= fired.

Rape them of their assets and prison.

But don't ever think people won't always take care of them.

Nice Meme yo

The Congress and White House are elected officials. That is the difference. I'm sorry I don't like liberals but if they are voted into office, they need power over the bureaucracy. The people voted them in and they are the ones that should have power. That is how this Republic works. The ONLY way it will work. Sometimes conservatives are in power, sometimes liberals are in power. NEVER should the bureaucracy be in power.

You're a moron. There's 13000 indictments and a t on of people will hang. Do you understand that? Do you?

This user knows what's up

Wray wasn't going to fire him -- just demote him -- and McCabe said "Fuck it! I'm leaving now!" (tossing handgun and badge across the desk).

AND Wray replaced McCabe with David Bowdich - another Comey confidant who was actively involved with the Lynch/Clinton FBI talking points.

So there's that. FBI is protecting it own. Memo must be SO FUCKING BAD that even yes-man Wray had to kick Andy to the curb. But don't take this as FBI admitting wrong doing. Oh no. House Investigative Committee is going to have pull each piece of information from the FBI like pulling a tooth.

Fuck off you stupid fucking mutt who doesn't belong in America.

This is the most boomer post I’ve ever read. Go watch Hannity you cuck.

this is an example of a shill post.
multiple examples of this same tactic.
1. shill posts text clearly made to look like an old person
2. fellow shills respond "die boomer!!!"

Paine is openly criticizing Wray over it. It's true that because they're pussyfooting around it, they will continue to look bad for it.

I heard on the news that McCabe quitting was in the works and there's nothing to see here

>NEVER should the bureaucracy be in power.

Bingo.
This is wht I'm for the wholesale dissolution of entire federal agencies. (Take, for instance, the NSA whose domestic-spying is flat-out against the 4th amendment.)

Shill post. Shill replies.

It was scheduled for spring and has been moved to March so no there's definitely something to see here.

Magnum si verum

McCabe was trying to get coworkers to change 302 reports. New investigation into this.
We won’t be paying that faggot’s pension vacation trips

>der boomer
if i made $11 in 1968 → $77.97 in 2018
get with the times granny

they voted to release it though you dumb leaf