It's time for the US to annex Mexico

We must finish this once and for all. We must proceed south and crush any resistance. If cities resist, we flatten them and kill all residents. No quarter. No compromises. Mexico is our clay by right of burden.

>wanting a hundred million more brown people, for little to no gain

no

We can always sterilize them.

Yes yes yes !!!!
The people would be so happy that they'd only charge half the rate to landscape and clean our homes!

there's literally no difference at this point

>wanting fucking more of the spics
no

The idea is to curb the infinite supply. We already have half of Mexico living in the US.

It's bad enough having Mexico on our southern border, imagine having Guatemala and Belize AND be obligated to fix Mexico.

I was in Belize last week, it is truly Africa tier.

Id be okay with this the wall we will need for the south would be much smaller in southern mexico then what it is now. But we will have to be strong enough to kill 20m+ crazy drug lord/gov member thats currently in mexico and flood it with whites. Ill be down to go first my job will be to knock up 50k women and ill have 3 kids with each.

The full combined forces of all branches of the US military should march, fly, and sail South to the Panama Canal, killing everyone in the path. Annex it all, make the Panama Canal our Southern border, and vigorously defend the much smaller border.

yeah but you'd spend less money on a wall

More like Mexico annex America lmao

so the cartel can legally conduct business in the mainland?
fuck off

I unironically agree with this

you'd have to genocide mexico
good luck

Fuck no Mexico has nothing of value to offer it'd be a net loss to annex them. We don't need more cheap labor and more welfare leeches we need less.

This.

The people is apefrica tier the land is pretty fucking good.

Wow now i understand the wall. Build a wall then annex mexico as a colony! Wow

but what the FUCK do we gain from this? commercially, politically, etc

The US government is one of two entities in the world that still possesses a sample of the smallpox virus. A specially weaponized variant of the smallpox virus.

We could do it. It'd be horrible, but we could do it.

Good luck stopping me into getting to D.C or another of your major cities nigger.

it'd never happen
also you'd be dumb to not think Queen Liz has something nasty hidden up her sleeve

No. We have too many mexicans as is.

The true final solution was always to wipe out Mexico, then give it to the blacks. No more blacks in the US. Blacks get their own country. US gets a buffer zone between it and the rest of those shit holes to the south.

Money well spent. Belize is the next Haiti. No infrastructure, no police presence and the only people with money are Mennonite, some guy that owns a giant pawn shop and (((the Feinstein family)))

I would rather give the Mexicans Dixie and take over Mexico. You are telling me you would rather be bordered by an African country?

>it'd never happen
I really, genuinely hope it would never happen. It'd be monstrous. When I brought it up I was just speaking regarding a hypothesis of some insanely evil bullshit. Anyone with a conscience wouldn't be able to do that unless they had some serious zeal. Which is, thankfully, why that shit is locked away where nobody could get at it.

We help from the south, and meet at the canal! Kill them ALL!!!

This would be ideal

No, annexing Quebec and holding it as a semi autonomous territory is a much better idea.

Mexico is the location of the next holocaust.

The Military Junta of the United States will invade Mexico to defeat the Cartels. It just so happens that, everyone in Mexico is connected to cartels due to Mexico being a cartelocracy. (Duh!) Therefore, concentration death camps would absolutely be utilized.

Due to the junta, international law is null and void.

After annexing all of mexico the democrats convence the world that it was a republican war of aggression. They will then declare all Mexicans to be US citizens, and those mexicans will vote Democrat 99% of the time.

All of America will become a one party system for the next 50 years

>The true final solution was always to wipe out Mexico, then give it to the blacks.
Mexico is far too beautiful and useful for that.

>dude lets annex millions of low IQ blue voting rapid breeding brown people
This is like the opposite of Build the Wall. Will Oprah or Zuckerberg run on this platform?

Then Madagascar would be the only superpower.

I have heard the exact opposite, California whites and Mexicans in prison have teamed up to get rid of blacks. THey want to work together to rid the blacks and then the Mexicans get the south and west and whites get the north and east. Not sure if I want to get rid of any American land, but I like this plan more than giving The blacks a country

So 56% could become 156%?

They don’t need voting rights

I was about to tell you to fuck off but
free market anglos > communist anglos
I'll be waiting.

by taking the other half? Are you fucking retarded?

>So 56% could become 156%?

Annexing mexico is only worth it if we can still deport the Mexicans.

If we had the cultural legitimacy and political authority to strip people of voting rights then why not just eject all beaners to the south of the Yucatan instead? You're larping at this point.

If they are just a territory instead of a state they can’t vote right?

>annex mexico
>"lel, no need to move to te USA, you're already here!"

>Implying we should take a nation of poverty, sand, and nothing worth having
And do WHAT with it?

Dead spics is a gain to all of those

invade all the way to mexico city, kill along the way, then leave

like we already did once before, they're weak. they need the purge again.

Soon you will have more mexicans than Mexico... why not

Gross.

Nothing dipshit. This is the death of our race. Resist or die. I choose resistance. Go join the Klan, a skinhead group, a Christian Identity Church, SOMETHING. Avoid neck tattoos tho.

We had the chance back in 1846 but we refuse. If you asked me, we fucked up in that part. Mexico is now the only weakness US has at this point. The only way someone can bring a land war to the states is through Mexico.

I'm sold. WE will be KANGZ AN SHIT SENPAI

Kek

by 2050 murica will be the largest spic speaking contry in the planed, pretty fucking cool if you ask me.

yeah cool all the central americans we have up here aren't enough already.

the USA needs to break apart, not get bigger.

Most people here talk about how shitty is Mexico but they don´t know how much worse central america is.

Annexing Mexico will harm the US more than any foreign army possibly could.

United Spics of America

>the USA needs to break apart, not get bigger.
We're entering the next stage, user. You can't exist as a small nation. You either build empire and into space or you kiss your sovereignty goodbye via having a space gun aimed at you.

Years ago I would have agreed with this wholeheartedly.

However, Sup Forums has managed to awaken my own patriotism and love for the land that I was born.

So no, I wouldn't like that. The US could probably carpet bomb us in a week, but we won't give the country up without a fight.

Came here to post this. I'd rather annex Canada:
>Big
>Strategic Arctic waters
>Abundant resources
>Similar governments
>Literally just more northerly Yankees
We would need to flush out the Neo-Marxism you've caught from Europe but other than that Canada > a pile of shit > Mexico

>implying our current empire grants us sovereignty

just lol user

>but we won't give the country up without a fight
Well, that solves that problem then.

dude you should be proud. you guys have won. reconquista huge success.

I am not saying it that would should anex it now., but back then where we where actually at war and was under occupation by US troops. Only way, we can "anex" it now is by starting a war with Mexico in which the world sees them as aggressors. In my opinion, not taking control of Mexico will bring disaster towards the states in the future. Mark my words user. Mexico is a bane to the states that not many people realize.

Political units need to be smaller and not bigger.
Having monolithic fuckwittery makes no sense.

Who gives a shit who sees who as the aggressor? Take Mexico and Canada. Let Russia have Europe.

We dont want that shithole. We want a fucking wall for a reason.

Oh it matters user, we may have the biggest military in the world but you saw what happen to Nazi Germany. I am not saying we shouldn't take Canada but they have strong long standing allies.

>lol what is mass genocide?

what are you gonna do paco? Mow my lawn?

>spends years trying to secure borders
>wants to annex Mexico
Are you ok?

this
this is exactly the reason we didn't annex the whole country after the Mexican American war

We can take Mexico and give it in its entirety to the Native Americans to govern. As a gesture of good will. And a trap.

Not wanting to move to the beach in Mexico with built in servants and American safety and laws.

Gentrify Mexico

Mexico would declare war on the US at once if they knew that it would result in occupation and annexation into the US.

Rationalizing your loss.
>t-they're not conquering my country, we annexed them
Whatever gives you peace of mind.

Joke's on you. If we annexed Mexico we'd send conscripts.

>American safety and laws
population 96% low iq beaners and stone-age midgets

we can't enforce traditional American safety and laws on the shitty people we already have in our own cities. good luck trying to tame the middle of brownsville in the heart of the mexican jungle

Canada Too. Team up with Russia, China, Japan and a few others

I'm all for this. But we need to expand to our natural borders. The Panama Canal in the south and the arctic ocean in the north.

>It's bad enough having Mexico on our southern border, imagine having Guatemala and Belize AND be obligated to fix Mexico.

The mexican southern states that border guatemala and that other shithole are equally terrible.

Southern Mexico is a complete shithole aside from the tourist resorts. Kinda like Haiti or Jamaica.

Trust me, the US doesn't want to annex Mexico. It'd be suicide and it'd force the US to become Mexico 2.0 thanks to liberals.

Pic related: 70% of Mexicans aren't light skinned to they barely make it to middle school.

This would only work if they fought back, and we got to kill most of them first.

just stay away from us

LOL you fucking amerifats will never lay a step in this sacred country.

We will descend upon you and impregnate every daughter of Mexico.

Leaf-Blowers equipped.

Wrong direction faggot, annex the north.

We just need to stop sending food and water to Mexico and in a couple years the problem will solve itself

Mexico the land, not the nation or the people.

You send them south. The new Mexican states will be populated by whites and East Asians and together they will give rise to a spacefaring hapa master race.

At the very least they should pay for the wall, even if it means you have to bomb them. Go in and take whatever gold they have. Make them pay for the wall up front. They were sending scum into your country on purpose, because they know americans are bitches who will never bomb brown people. Mexico has zero respect for you. None. And I can understand it. The worlds most powerful man who gave a very clear promise, "Mexico is paying for the wall" and now he is mumbling about doing it via trade and asking congress to fund it. Just take your tanks to the border and call in the air-force, what the fuck. They were sending scum into your country on purpose!

You can't even send them south now.

If Mexicans want this, which they seem to do, we need to make it happen. Europeans come to America and help us take Mexico

You don't think we could if we wanted to?

All we need to do is have the government offer a reward for Mexican scalps. The rest will take care of itself.

I say let Mexico annex California