Explain to me why race mixing is bad. People can fuck and marry whoever they want

Explain to me why race mixing is bad. People can fuck and marry whoever they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyqZqq6ZVMo
sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/JEP1995.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz brown people are marrying white women while i can't even get a gf waaaaaa

>I do what I want
>petulant
>argument for bestiality

>meme flag
>asking a question he knows the answer to
>promoting the destruction of our people
Fuck off still.
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>People can fuck and marry whoever they want.
exactly, which ends up eroding tradition and culture
good for globalists tho, no culture means international institutions like the EU can subjugate people without the fear of uprising tied to common culture.

you forgot this
i'm such a nice guy why can't they see that
it must be cause the jews are controlling them

are you a white person?

So you have no arguments then.

Why is she holding a flag?

>Fucks whoever they want
>Incurs the wrath of God

Who cares about tradition and culture?

Yes.

>People can fuck and marry whoever they want.
dont get me wrong, there will always be interbreeding for some reason, but there should never be a clear incentive for this, nor should it be implicitly forced on people like it currently is.

>implicitly forced
How is it being forced on anyone? Give me examples.

I agree

it's fucking gross

When a woman does it because that is another male conquering and undermining your tribe. When a man does it, it'ts conquering sand undermining somebody else's tribe so it's a good thing.

This would be a non issue if we could restore the patriarchy.

>tribe
Who cares. If the white guy from the neighbouring town fucks a girl from your town do you get triggered?

The white race isn't a tribe.

Popular media. All of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyqZqq6ZVMo

Subliminally through advertisements and highly prominent figures getting into them. It isn't being forced but promoted.

>Who cares about tradition and culture?
i do, because i dont want to live in a monocultural world.
globalization means everything will eventually become the same grey boring shit, architecture, art, furniture, social norms, laws, language, plots in movies, games and books

and it is one of the top arguments used to promote immigration by the EU, multiCulturalism. Culture, ring a bell?

I got a nigger-sized mole on my ass. Is this considered race-mixing if I were to do it with a white?

> People can fuck ... whoever they want
as long as you don't mind spending your life in prison for rape, yes.

Multiculturalism itself was a major act of aggression on native Europeans.

its bad because it makes virgins sad that they can't get a gf

Their children will have a higher chance stabbing me. Unless it is not white-asian mix ofc.

>How is it being forced on anyone? Give me examples.
one example from the EU is representation in politics, immigrants have more representation than locals.

That's not forcing anyone. Do you think a girl is going to see a mixed race couple on TV a be all like "must... suck... BBC..."

Okay well I don't give a fuck about culture. Culture is a mutable thing anyway. You don't have the same culture today as you had 50 or 100 years ago. It's always changing and will continue to change.

another is affirmative action

and then you have all the specially designed programs and grants specifically for immigrants

OP, your pic isn't exactly racemixing. It's just two Caucasians with different ethnicities.

Try Nigerian with a Jap, then we'll talk.

Multiculturalism was an act of aggression.

Explain to me why bestiality is banned. People can fuck and marry whoever they want.

No it wasn't. Most native Europeans are pro multiculturalism and vote for parties that promote multiculturalism. You would know this if you left your basement from time to time and actually spoke to people.

How do immigrants have more representation? What the fuck are you talking about?

>If the white guy from the neighbouring town fucks a girl from your town do you get triggered?

I'm explaining the human evolutionary reason for why people have historically not liked miscentigration. We have more complex social structures than local community ones so that example no, but I wouldn't be happy with some French or Scottish person trying to fuck American women.

If we're honest the men in their countries wouldn't like me doing it over there either.

>Nordic girls will date that but not a cute italian boy that can make spaghetti

Life is bullshit.

>No it wasn't. Most native Europeans are pro multiculturalism and vote for parties that promote multiculturalism.

Why were they never given a vote to start the multicultural attack?

Most men honestly don't care about the sex lives of other men. Unless they're gay or insecure. Why would I care who's fucking who besides me and my gf/wife?

Kys faggot. Hiding behind a meme flag.

They were. Want to stop multiculturalism? Vote for the national front or even UKIP. Why aren't people doing that? Everyone votes for Lib/Lab/Con all of which are pro immigration and multiculturalism.

Triggered? Cry me a river and kys yourself faggot.

>Okay well I don't give a fuck about culture. Culture is a mutable thing anyway. You don't have the same culture today as you had 50 or 100 years ago. It's always changing and will continue to change.
you dont understand the implication of what you're saying, but sure.

Firstly culture change all the time but that does not imply getting rid of our cultural heritage and traditions which have defined the history of Europe for over 10.000 years.

if we throw that away then we will not only lose out tourism, because we wont have anything to offer tourists, like Japan or China does, who are heavily invested in their own culture.

We will also lose the ability to reconnect with- or recreate the culture which is eroded away.

If can think about 1 pop cultural movie or scrip over the last 130 years which does not, on some level, have roots in traditional culture let me know.

You're not answering my question.

Why weren't the public allowed to vote on a simple but very important question: do you want to become a multicultural country or not?

And as far as Britain goes immigration as been at the forefront of our politics for decades.

based swiss from america can confirm

"Can" is not a synonym of "should".

They have been brainwashed. Many are waking up though. The rape gangs. The no go zones. The grooming gangs. The defacing of European cities. The news year eve sex assaults. The rape stats. The murder stats. There will be a threshold. The guilt will only go so far. Then you will have to go back, Achmed. Forever.

No one gives a shit as long as they follow Western Traditional values.

norwegian women can't resist beautiful brown men

So you're argument against multiculturalism is that it's bad for tourism? Sorry but it seems like the pros outweigh the cons. Go vote for a far-right party if you don't like it.

Because that's not how our democracy works. We're not given a vote on every single policy that is passed. We vote for a party that we feel best represents our interests. As it happens, most people vote either Tory or Labour, both of which are very pro multiculturalism as stated in their manifestos.

If people don't want multiculturalism they can vote for the national front.

Think of it in terms of monocultural world = Orwellian dystopia

> It isn't being forced but promoted.
>That's not forcing anyone.

I acknowledged that it isn't forcing. It could make the thought more acceptable.

Because it makes kids? My father is from Poland and growing up with an immigrant dad and a nonimmigrant mother is like living in two different worlds at home, I really wish people wouldn't do it.

>Sorry but it seems like the pros outweigh the cons.
What pros of multiculturalism are you referring to

The individual does not matter.

Sure but nobody is saying that we should end immigration. No major political party says this because they would never get elected. It's retarded.

It's another "everyone who disagrees with me is brainwashed" episode.

>Orwellian dystopia
yes
a never ending and global orwellian dystopia

Okay but why isn't the thought acceptable? Who are you to be the moral arbiter of who people love and fuck?

>Because it makes kids?
It doesn't in most cases.

Economic ones.

Who said race mixing is bad or that people can't fuck and marry who they want? You just have to pay the toll, that's all.
You wouldn't download a car, would you?

>(((democracy)))

The Labour party in Britain never said they were going to bring in thousands of Jamicans when they were voted in.

Also, the Tory party always, ALWAYS says they are going to curb immigration numbers. Margaret Thatcher actually stole the election from the NF in 1979 by saying she understood the fears of Brits being swamped by immigrants. Normies just want to vote for what they know and hope they solve the problem.

I can't wait to hear the hopelessly generic, talking point answers to this

>EU flag
Go to sleep, Merkel

Also, the point you're leaving out, is that the (((media))) shills ferociously against far-right parties so it's not a fair fight at all.

>Okay well I don't give a fuck about culture
Good for you then. Leave

>both of which are very pro multiculturalism as stated in their manifestos.
The Tories promised to reduce immigration to 200k a year. You know what they did? Nothing. The people of Britain voted against multiculturalism, and were stabbed in the back.

Because race is the most important thing in life and you will never hear any logical argument against it, just cucks with meme flags spouting retarded bullsht about how anyone am do what they want meanwhile niggers and pakis take over your country and ruin everything. Race traitors should be tortured to death

>Economic ones.
in what way does immigration positively affect the economy?

i have a qt brown gf
she's way hotter than every white girl i've ever met, literally way out of my league
i don't see how it could be considered a bad thing whenever it doesn't imply adopting foreign cultural values

Okay mate. Our entire system is corrupt from top to bottom. What are you going to do about it? Besides post on an anime image board obviously.

Most people just don't like nazis or what they stand for. You don't need shilling to convince decent people that nazis are bad.

>Who are you to be the moral arbiter of who people love and fuck?

I'm not, people make their own decisions in life. Why do you want people who disagree with it to agree with it? You're free in this world to make as many actions as you want, but you can't force people to accept them.

>Okay but why isn't the thought acceptable?
>It doesn't in most cases.

The opposition is largely rooted in making children, but I wouldn't be comfortable dating someone who did just as I wouldn't be comfortable dating someone with a scat fetish.

>Implying Europeans had a choice when the EU threw open the doors of Europe after indoctrinating Europeans for decades

good goy. There's just one race the (((human race))).

>meme flag
>spouting pure kikery

You getting nervous schlomo?

Culture gives an identity to a people, when you deny a people an identity you alienate and render them to the void. This is an act of war. Liberal democracy is corrupt and never has been nor never will be the white races ideal political system. The white race has always relied upon single men acting as the sole leaders, it is when we have thrived the best. The only people liberal democracy works for is jews like yourself. It’s okay schlomo it will all be over soon. The next great white leader is brewing within your own failed design, as always the kink in the jews armour is his own method. It’s why your people will be extinct by the 22nd century. Tick tock kike.

>Okay mate. Our entire system is corrupt from top to bottom.

Okay but with statement you're literally invalidating your entire argument for (((multiculturalism))) lel

Well maybe the British people should vote for the National Front if they really want to end immigration. That would probably be a disaster for the economy though so most sensible people won't do it.

sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/JEP1995.pdf

No, what retarded is wanting the genocide of your people. What's retarded is wanting niggers and other shitskins to take over your country and rape your women. What's retarded is not being able to name a single country or area inhabited by niggers that you want to live in and then claiming you want mor sniggers in your country. Scum like you deserve to die

The corporations get access to a labor pool that they can exploit at a much greater rate than natives, lowering native employment. It's a win-win-lose! Corporations and the out group win, the native in group loses.

>whoever they want
Shut up you meme flag retard.
Your only argument is "WHAT I WANT"
Go fuck some monkeys and buy Vaseline if YOU WANT.
Fucking retard.

>people who disagree with me are brainwashed

>jews
It's always jews with you people isn't it? So predictable.

Your sarcasm detector is broken.

Europeans want to protect their identity.

Only faggots and feminists say triggered.

No. It is an episode of " wake up and smell the gang rape of Europe"

Are you denying that the system is corrupt towards the interest of native Brits?

Another question, what do native Brits GAIN from becoming a minority on our own countries? What do WE gain from this?

This. The Jew is being exposed every day to new youth. Your shit won't last for ever, and your plan will never meet its end.

>Vote for me and we'll end immigration
>Okay
>Alright now we're going to let in n more immigrants
>Wtf that's not what we voted for
>Lmao just vote for someone else then

Eurofags unironically think this is okay

Reminder to all you cucks that white pussy belongs to brown Indian men! Your women's vagenes and bobs belong to us!

Exactly. This aspect is left out of his (((arguments))).

>your people
You think that I owe you something just because we happen to share the same skin colour? Fuck off. I don't give a fuck about white people.

Well you just said it so which one are ya?

>Are you denying that the system is corrupt towards the interest of native Brits?
Yes I am.

>Another question, what do native Brits GAIN from becoming a minority on our own countries? What do WE gain from this?
I've already answered this question. The economic benefits of immigration and globalism far outweigh the drawbacks.

Which party said they would end immigration? Nobody ever said that. Nice strawman.

Immigration is fucking up our economy, fuckwit.

Also why is it so much harder to get a house now than in was in the 70s, 80s, etc

The future is brown! Specifically Hindu brown! We will convert all white women to HINDUISM and shit in your streets, white men! Your grandchildren will be called Pajeet and Pooja!

In 1950, whites were 28 percent of world population .

In 2060 we will be 9%

How many of those will be Hispanic "Whites" ?

Some say we are actually at about 8% right now if you only count non hispanic whites.

>people who disagree with me are brainwashed

>get told from birth that immigration is great and that we need to help the poor african kids
>saying something against this is illegal
>totally not brainwashing

What is your background, level of education, annual income, etc...?

I need to know these things before getting into this with you because it seems like you're a poor uneducated retard at this point.

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL

Explain to me why staying with your own race is bad. People can fuck and marry whoever they want.

>saying something against this is illegal
What the fuck are you talking about? Where is it illegal to speak out against immigration? We have public debates about it all the time.

Because the kid wont be able to identify with one or both sides of their family depending on how they come out. This isnt an insignificant thing. Eventually they'll get over it but that lack of the most basic of family bonds (looking like your parents) early in life creates insecurities like you wouldnt believe. Dont put your potential kids through something like that to satisfy a fetish.

t. hapa

I'm a toothless retard living on the streets.

Now answer my question: why is it so much harder to get a house now than in was in the 70s, 80s, etc

Here

sweden, germany, britain.

explain to me why its wrong to fuck animals when its ok to

-kidnap animals
-brutally kill animals
-eat animals
-force animals to live in extremely small and unsanitary conditions
-repeatedly impregnate animals then immediately separate them from their offspring so they keep lactating
-give animals feed that makes them cannibals
-torture animals to test consumer products

but fucking them is where we draw the line, even if it isn't harming the animal