Pol what is your opinion about a woman being 100% financially supported by her husband?

Pol what is your opinion about a woman being 100% financially supported by her husband?

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is parasitic and wrong.

It's more than acceptable if they're a stay at home mother who raise's the husband's children while he works.
If the couple don't have kids or if she isn't pregnant then it's parasitic and unhelpful for her not to work.

It's necessary to keep her at home and away from the retards she would meet if she had a job

Only right. A man should be able to support his family financially or else hes not doing something right

Patasitegender gonna parasite.

Only fair option :
Women then becomes property of the man.

I'd say it's fine as long as they do all the housework, we have a child and aren't they intellectually stunted.

Life would get boring with a wife who didn't learn past her GCSEs.

Provided she is raising the children and keeping the home in good shape, it's not only acceptable but encouraged.

Im mixed on this question. On one end i want a wife to be home and raise my children but on the other i dont want a lazy woman at home bitchin that i dont do anything after i work a 60 hr shift week.
I think best of both worlds is have her stay home until the kid is 4 then she can go back to work 30-40 hrs a week so she can respect the work i do when im out 60 hrs.

Nice idea

Is it? It's the traditional relationship between men and women. Throughout history, women were 100% supported by their husbands.

Yet now, because we have the virgin loser vrs Chad meme, supporting a woman is seen as parasitic.

And the sad part is... that's right. Women these days are parasites expecting to be supported and expecting to give nothing in return.

It hasn't been like this up until very recently in human history. Alpha hunters were beta providers. These are just two halves of the male role that have been split.

So how do we bring them back together? How do we get women to accept a role greater than that of a leach?

I don't care because I am not the one burdened with such a useless woman.

>Life would get boring with a wife who didn't learn past her GCSEs.
>the daily trolls that you subject your wife to wouldn't be hilarious.

I’m extremely well off and have always been for taking care of a woman as long as she gives back by taking care of the kids, and home since I can’t due to work.

I never tell a woman this though (and I don’t present myself as wealthy at all) because I’m sure the fuck not about to get taken advantage of.

It’s funny how often a woman will judge me by what I drive or how I dress (because I’m not wearing suits or rolex’s, and driving 6-figure cars). I’ve gotten broken up with or out right denied by women who then later on after discovering that I am In fact fairly wealthy and have a pretty solid career wanted to ‘reconnect with me’. Trust me when I say women are absolute shit, especially the ones seeking status.

I recently found a red pilled woman who grew up poor and is working and paying her own way through college with absolutely no help. She’s not the hottest woman I’ve ever met, but what she does offer no other woman has ever been able too.

She doesn’t care or even asks about my finacial life and is just happy to hang out and laugh with me, andnappreciates that I treat her well.

Money can’t buy shit like that. Trust me.

What about the other way around, cause I have the feeling that will be my case.

Fuck that. I ain't paying the rent all by myself.

Bitch better a job and that ass at the gym.

depends on the quality of the woman.
it's acceptable only if she
>cooks
>cleans
>stays fit and healthy
>looks after the children properly
>is loyal
>doesn't nag

As long as she behaves like the property that she is that's fine.

You do realize that the biggest reason your wage isnt enough to pay rent and all other necessities and still have a surplus, is that women flooded the workforce, lowering the wages and purchase power for everyone, don't you?

Whats

with

that

reddit

spacing?

Anything that suffices for bringing two people together to produce a happy family is ok. It's fine if one works, it's fine if they both work, and it's fine if the girl makes more money.
Career girls should consider marrying down to someone who they see some good in. Guys who can't or won't go to school should consider developing other aspects of themselves to better embody reproductively favorable masculinity. I don't think that's out-of-line with natural and healthy human behavior. It might be a positive. It's working wonders in my world, at any rate.
Sadly there are plenty of retards who are going to reach her no matter what, whether it's through the tv, the internet, or a door-to-door campaign. An illusion of safety is an incredibly dangerous thing in this society.
That's why it's important to spend an ungodly amount of time talking to each other and keeping current with events in your lives.

>virgin loser vrs Chad meme
If you're attractive enough, women work for you.
This is a fact of life, not a meme.
Not knowing this illustrates quite well which one are you.

>Pol what is your opinion about a woman being 100% financially supported by her husband?

Impregnated

It's fine if she's already proven that she's not a whore.

Waste of air. My wife told me once she wants to stay home I asked what the fuck for? We have no kids, there’s not reason for her to pull her weight.

>How do we get women to accept a role greater than that of a leach?
Dramatically shrink the size of the government. 80% of the pink collar jobs disappear. Women are left with the choice of being a seamstress or a mommy

Kinda the plan.

Also raised cost of living. Houses in my city are north of 1 million bucks because of dual earning households.

If he can afford it, and he allows it, I see no problem. People should have the freedom to live their lives as they choose. If some rich guy feels like supporting 50 whores, and that is how he wants to spend his money, then good for him.

Up to the individual.

As it should be, women should be housewives and men should be breadwinners. But since many here rely on Mommy for chicken tenders or never had a job Sup Forums is going to deny conservative values.

Maybe you should have talked about that before you married? There's probably other things you need to talk about before you push out some kids

She should work part time, or at a job like teaching where she can be home when the kids get home from school (or even take them home herself.) There's no point for her to be sitting at home alone doing nothing while the kids aren't at home, she would get bored, depressed, and maybe start checking out some of the other men on the block.

>this faggot bong

before women entered the workforce, it wasn't parasitic at all. a man could earn enough for a modern household, women could stay at home and do laundry, cook, and do things to stay in shape. nowadays they go to the office and fuck the nigger janitor or do coke with the boss

Any man who doesn't live that way is a modernist cuck. If your woman work, you're a loser.

That's how it should be. Just need to watch for the leeches.

Women used to do unpaid work for the community. This work is now done by "professional" female (mostly childless) government parasites

Get away while you can. She is going to have kids, whether or not you want them. She is going to stay at home, like it or not. Once the kids arrive, you have NO say. She will stay home with the kids. The only choice you will have is whether to continue living with them, and pay all of the bills, or have her boot you out, and STILL have you pay the bills, while you live in your parent's basement and she teaches the kids to hate you.

So long as he is domesticly supported by her 100%

It's called the division of labor and economics proves it is the most efficient.

That's how it should be if she takes care of kids and a house

This is probably correct. It's a major pain in the ass to hustle kids out the door at 7:45am all dressed and fed. If she's not on board with the program it's not gonna happen.

Only if she doesn't pull her weight around the house and with the kids.

If the guy does all the outside work, she should do all the inside work

>a woman(male)

If the answer to this question is reciprocal to its inverse (Read: True Yes), then why ask OP's question?

There are different kinds of support, numbnuts. Husbands traditionally provided financial support, yes, but wives were expected to be their husbands' domestic support.
If a wife is still in that role in a marriage, yes, she should be provided for financially by her husband.
The problem is, that traditional marriage structure is under constant strain from institutions telling women they deserve the same opportunities as men. These institutions then willfully neglect to tell women that creating a shift in the structure will probably create a shift in expectations within a marriage.
Why the fuck is a man going to financially support a career woman who gave up supporting him domestically?

For the same reason a man must continue supporting a woman financially after her wifely duties have been discharged in divorce court. Because the government says so. It is the most one sided contract possible.

That is the way God intended them to be. They should be good at cleaning, cooking, and sucking dicks, though.

> He likes independent women.

If both agree on that I dont' see the problem. It's certainly beneficial to kids to have someone at home all the time.

>not signing a pre-nup
Your hypothetical man deserved it.

>100% financially supported
>financially
Just because a woman is financially supported, doesn't mean much. A good husband financially supports his entire houshold, more or less. But a good wife supports her husband and all their children.

"His" money might buy the birthday and Christmas presents for the children, but her insight in helping choose thoughtful presents, and her effort into cooking, cleaning, decorating and other household tasks make special occasions like birthdays and holidays truly special.

"His" money might pay for school supplies, and school clothes, but who is going to spend more time to make sure the children are taking care of those things? Are properly wearing and treating their clothes?

Without him, the family is screwed. Without her, the family is screwed.

she sounds nice, user. Looks fade fast, a clever mind with priorities in proper place - don't

The question really seems to be about the family unit.

Having a stay-at-home parent (either male of female - probably better if male, actually) is the idea way to raise children.
Therefore, having a non-income generating person stay home to raise the children is great.

Having both parents work so they can double the family money so they can enjoy material things with children other people have raised while the parents were at work is very much less than ideal.
tl,dr: one stay-at-home parent is ideal; ultimate situation is probably that a male raises the children so that they will learn bravery, risk-taking, self-preservation, be engaged in physical play, etc.

I prefer it as long as she does the house work.

Well you're financially supporting her job as mother and wife. She takes your name to show you own her.

That used to be the norm and recipe for nuclear family, since she couldn't cheat if she wasn't going on and partying like we know today didn't exist anyway. Things have changed really much, now this seems silly to Americans.

lol. males are objectively better at any job imaginable. females are objectively better at dealing with children, provided they have a male keeping tabs.

you are a kike.

>Females are objectively better at dealing with children

I'm not sure, do single father households have the same crime rate problems as single mother?

Roles might change in your lifetime.

Can't pre nup away child support. If you have a pre nup prohibiting alimony, they just award more child support to compensate.

It's hard to gather statistics on single fathers because there aren't that many. Even if the mom was a total bitch who constantly put her children at risk and even abused them, the courts don't want to give custody to a man. If he was a saint, and she the devil, they'd compromise on 50/50. Anything less and it goes to 80/20.

>this retard who doesnt know women worked through out all history
I hate your ignorance, Hate

normal, when kids are still small. even later on her work should be more 'hobby' for pocket money than 'career'.

They will give you custody if you are rich, but then you won't be single anyway, since you will have some bitch.

>females are objectively better at dealing with children
I don't think so.
Provide a source.

Was the time you spend with your father a waste?

If she is loyal and wants my 3-4 children she can stay home and I will be giving my all to provide. Loyalty is the real problem in these times.

>females are objectively better at dealing with children, provided they have a male keeping tabs.

>provided they have a male keeping tabs.

The problem is for you even worrying that she won't be loyal. Something is telling you that she won't be loyal and that's stress already. Shouldn't be like this, but it does.

lmao bruh if you get married im going to cuck you, married women are ez targets
t. chad

I did that for years. To thank me for my blood, sweat and tears of providing for her for years on a just above minimum wage job, she divorces me. Takes the house, car, dog... and proceeded to almost lose them all because she suddenly had no source of income and hadn't worked in years so no one was willing to hire her. As fat as I know she still hasn't found someone new to leech off and is instead just leeching off her parents. Don't fall for the marriage meme Sup Forums. Women can not be trusted to not make retarded emotional split second decisions.

You are missing the point. Women are basically children. It's no surprise they get along great with children. It's also no surprise that people raised by single mothers often struggle to progress beyond childhood, mentally and emotionally speaking.

>Was the time you spend with your father a waste?
Not at all. My dad is great and probably had a more significant effect on my life than any other person. However, that has absolutely nothing to do with what I am talking about.

As was the case with Spartans, mothers should raise children from 0-7. Doesnt mean the father can't be present, he should be keeping tabs. From then on out, the mother's role should be secondary, and the father should take over.

Get it? I'm sure that you do, but please do continue to twist what I'm saying.

You know what solves retarded emotional split second decisions? A country that supports long marriages and community that rejects cheating.

You literally can't quantify that in any way.

I'm ok with having a housewife, but today's modern appliances make housework so easy. I would expect to be treated like a king.

I don't understand what you are saying. Surely you want the highest-quality person raising a child in the super-important years between 0-7.
Why have a man come in at 7 or 8 just to correct past mistakes and start things on the right course?

this

That's how it's supposed to be. Pieces of property don't have finances.

It's the ideal

Sooner or later every woman looks up at environment around her, when she gets little tired of you. if the environment is saying cheating and splitting is acceptable, then it's over.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.
WEWE

I fucking wish I lived there then instead of in DUDE WEED's Wild Ride. Who's willing to take in a conservative, hard working leaf these days?

You don't need to quantify it, just use your fucking brain.

Irrationality in women exists for a good reason. It results in her defending her child at all costs, even if logic dictates she would be better off just letting them die. When it comes to things beyond protecting your child, being irrational doesn't do you any good. That's why women are worse at most things.

>retards who think there's any benefit in women working

Kek, so they can spend twice what their man spends, steal men's jobs with affirmative action, neglect their family and feel unhappy because they are not following gender roles.

The state of Sup Forums these days

I make 220k a year and I make my wife work a shit job at the DMV for 40k. I make her save almost half her paycheck in her 403b so she brings home barely anything especially considering our tax bracket, but she will get a pension at some point which will be nice.

It'd be fine if the economy didn't REQUIRE both parents to work.

Protip: Back when one income was enough to have everything, the wife would also work because having everything isn't enough. The economy adjusted, and now with two parents working it's barely enough to get by.

To back to one is asking for hyper deflation. The jews simply will not allow it. Also modern economies are based on inflation and keynesian debt.

Lucky. She should cherish the opportunity and support her husband who supports her.

I'd love to have the kind of income I could do that, and I'd love to have the kind of woman I'd do that for.

The bigger truth is even deeper, they want you to split, so you can get remarried, you can hire mental and physical doctors. Yes physical health is related to mental state too. All good money. There's really nobody but you in whole system that benefits from relationship, everybody else is an enemy. Market can't work without problems, car industry can't work if cars last forever.

It's true there aren't very many stats on single fathers, both because of biased custody but also widowers with children are catnip for women and tend to remarry quickly. But of the statistics we do have, if extrapolated to the population at large, show that single fathers raise children even better than married mother and father couples do.

This could be because of a number of reasons, such as marriages that have finished in all but the title so the dysfunction is there, or the limited sample size of single fathers, or that modern women are so incredibly toxic that not having a mom at all is better than having one.

those places don't like weak traitors any mor ethan e do. Work to make your on country better, leaf.
Have you ever even written your MP or MLA to express your concerns?

inb4 "it won't matter", it fucking matters - input from constituents goes a LONG way to how policy is decided. Ever wonder why special interest groups get things done for themselves? It's because they keep on the politicians' backs, asking and asking for this shit, making their case, etc.
You need to do the same.
Present yourself as literate, caring, and sensible, and concerned for your country, not as a fucking nut extremist.

As long as she contributes to the relationship in some way and doesn't just sit around eating chocolate, I have no issue with it.

She should feel obligated by the social contract and respect for her husband to maintain the home and seek to bring him and her family joy and happiness. She should be responsible for the majority of cleaning, child care, food prep, and over all home care.

Isee this as a position deserving of respect. Not a degrading one feminists see it as. It requires a lot of energy, effort, and time to be a good house wife.

If she is a gold digger, or married to a rich man who can afford maids, they are still obligated to see to the house work by making sure everything runs smoothly. They should also feel it is a duty to have children. Because the man shouldn't have to waste away the best years of their life on a gold digger that has no interest in passing on their lineage.

I met a old woman who was a wife of a retired doctor. They had never had children. Instead the wife had a obvious boob job and pure bred 3 lb yorkies. He had a stroke and when the wife told me about it, she was mostly distraught over how it effected her. I felt so sorry for the guy. He worked years past the point of retirement and pushed himself so he could give her a good life. She pushed him to keep working after one stroke and he was forced into retirement after a bad second one.

My wife supported me for the first two years we were together while I was browsing Sup Forums and collecting necessary information to fight the Jews.

After that I supported her for two years while she honed her domestic skills. Then we both worked for about a month and I got fired so now it's back to shitposting, surfing, and doing contract work when it suits me.

It's ok as long as you have children but two incomes are always better than one.

if you divorce her you still have to pay

Only valid reply ITT.

But men don't have boobs, and babies are ingrained with a female preference from birth

>It'd be fine if the economy didn't REQUIRE both parents to work.
It doesn't.
You require that of yourself because you want the material benefits of a dual-income family, rather than living at a lower level but providing a stay-at-home parent for your children so they're raised with a strong sense of family unity and good values, and love.

Of course, when you pay lawyers make some money too.

While this is true, not having a hard and a 2nd bathroom sucks balls

having a YARD