Amerimutts :

Amerimutts :
>We wuz romans n shit
Also Amerimutts:
>We wuz Egyptians n shit
Still Amerimutts
>we wuz Europeans but also we is better than Europeans

How does it feel not having a real heritage and identity beyond consumerism and devotion to BBC and Israel?

The scene where she enters Rome was kino.
also, herbs

The best Cleopatra.The holmark shit and their gipsy queen cant compare

Jealous salt is the worst flavor toothpaste can be

u be saying 56%?

What's wrong with her face?

Cleopatra was at the business end of 6 generations of sister-brother fornication. She would've looked bixarre.

>ywn fuck a young Elizabeth Taylor

>99% of the best movies were made in America
>99% of the best TV shows were made in America
>Apparently that's not culture
What the fuck do the Dutch have? Literally the only relevant thing I can think of is Goldmember in Austin Powers and being the original Jews creating the tulip bubble

it feels fucking terrible man. why do you we're so aggressive

u be sayin you obsessed n shiet?

Nothing, that's the point.

>euros post this not realizing the irony of what is happening to their countries
Its gonna be funny seeing Sup Forums argues over what countires are white in a few years.

Ah but you gotta agree it is funny that you want to claim you are the most European and then in next sentence say Europeans suck. You can't both have your zyklone B and inhale it buddy

Hi jidf

Very low effort.

Youre a retard. America is about freedom. Or at least it was. Thats why our culture is so hard to define. Over the years we’ve allowed foreign trash to define our culture. Which has slowly chipped away at out freedom.

LMAO if by best you mean most degenerate

This is pretty legitimate to be honest. He is not even muttposting so stop bitchin

Yeah,women would never cheat,there is zero chance that se is descendant of the most alfa royal guard.

Anyway i was talking about the movie and she was totally awesome in it.

>99?
More like 56%!

unless you run around tulip fields and windmills all day in traditional Dutch dresses, you can fuck off and thank us for everything modern in your life.

Although your numbers are powerful I still have to inform you that the ancient Greeks were literally locking up their women, more so than Mudslimes even. Cleopatra had to learn how to seduce from a prostitute and get to Caesar rolled into a carpet. Unlikely her maternal ancestors were as crafty

>Ah but you gotta agree it is funny that you want to claim you are the most European and then in next sentence say Europeans suck
That is putting a lot of words into my mouth. Many normie Americans think Europe is a socialst paradise and they actively say they wish the US was more like Europe. Also, many have no care about their ancestry beyond identifying as an American. You cant paint 300 million people with such broad strokes.

But aren't you doing exactly that?