He should have been Hokage

He should have been Hokage.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12464435/1/Hokage-s-Bride
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=yamato_(naruto) long_hair
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/l9ARdulIHZlSYp6_Muzqeg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He killed his entire family because...

Because they were going to launch a coup d'état and overthrow the Hokage.

I like him, but he tortured his brother for no good reason.
Uchihas are crazy.

What the fuck are those two lines on his face?

Jesus Mode. He achieved stage 1. Naruto got to stage 3.

He did have a good reason in his head. He wanted Sasuke to hate him because he thought it would be easier for Sasuke, compared to knowing the truth.

Whether or not he was justified in thinking this is a different story entirely, though.

He was so damn overpowered that they had to give him ninja aids just to kill him off. IIRC he had full damage nullification, and some really OP attack.

>He was so damn overpowered that they had to give him ninja aids just to kill him off.

Only because of the Sharingan. Without that, he's pretty mediocre.

>IIRC he had full damage nullification
He didn't.

>and some really OP attack.
The only things in his arsenal that are even considerably OP involve the Sharingan. I think they were Amaterasu and his iteration of Susanoo that basically has hax sealing powers.

Did he die of aids ??

Why did he torture saucegay all the time tho? Was it not enough to kill his family? Such a coolest guy

>He didn't.

He had a mirror that could reflect any attack.

Susano'o was a fucking mistake.

>itachi makes hokage
>his only method of communication with the troops is mindraping genjutsu
But at least the Uchiha are happy, right?

So I've been catching up with the Naruto movies. How can Naruto's daughter knock him out with a simple gut punch? Gentle fist isnt that strong

>Without that, he's pretty mediocre.

Everyone in nardo is mediocre without bullshit they were gifted with since birth.

Look at Neji, so called "genius ninja", dies like a bitch because the Byakugan fucking sucks.

The only exception in the entire manga is 8-Gate Gai.

Fucking Obito was useless trash until his Mangekyo awakened and he gained the most retardedly broken ability in the entire story, more powerful than all the 6 Paths shit, hell, it stood up to THE GODDESS OF CHAKRA

dude, it's one of the pre-movie gag OVA's, don't question it, it's still not as dumb as the one where kakashi wastes their genie wish on vending machine change or shikamaru makes naruto shit himself

Why didn't Kaguya had all those retarded abilities if she was the root of them

Cause he wanted to build a wall and not let the sand ninja in.
Also rumors that the village hidden in the Mist tried to rig the election.
Probably would of won anyway because he'd run against Danzo who leaked Akatski e-mails and had Hanzo wipe most of them out.

>Why didn't Kaguya had all those retarded abilities if she was the root of them

Because evolution. Her genes were the key to it, but circumstances over thousands of years of generations honed it to being what they became.

>Without that, he's pretty mediocre.
Without sharingan he'd be around kakashi level.
Both were jounins at very young age, very intelligent but with low stamina.

He's undeniable shit because he killed the innocent Uchiha like the women and children for what? Because it was easier yet he saved Sasuke's shitty ass? He's just
an Uchiha Tom and a goofy.

Kishimoto changed his mind on Itachi being evil because it was retarded and still is that Itachi even with Obito was able to annihilate an entire clan with no survivors in one night.

>Without sharingan he'd be around kakashi level.

He'd be pretty low of Kakashi's level.

>Both were jounins at very young age,
No, only Kakashi made it to Jonin. Itachi was a Chuunin when he quit his job.

Also, Kakashi earned his promotions through distinguished service. Itachi got his rank because of his family.

> Itachi was a Chuunin when he quit his job.
Anbu captain is probably way beyond normal jounins abilities.

>Anbu captain is probably way beyond normal jounins abilities.

Not really. It's known fact that rank =/= combat ability/powers. The ability to lead and give orders is not the same as being highly skilled and powerful. A Chuunin is a Chuunin. Doesn't matter what division they're assigned. There are probably shit tons of Gennin who are Asuma and Kurenai levels of proficient in fighting, but never rose the ranks because they're not fit for command.

Itachi was only dangerous because of his powers with the Sharingan. Any real status he had was likely because he was the heir to the Uchiha clan. And probably also because he threw his lot in with the village elders' agenda over the Uchiha's coup.

Yeah, a 10 year old becoming a chunin by himself is nothing distinguished...

>Yeah, a 10 year old becoming a chunin by himself is nothing distinguished...

It isn't when your family bought the position for you.

There's nothing to imply this and everyone in the village recognized Itachi as having great talent. Many of his peers looked up to him for said talent as well. Furthermore there's no basis for such stasus even being able to be bought.

Did Kakashi ever fuck a shota Itachi?

Why are you being autistic? He's literally beating 3 jounin.

Maybe he thinks im an itachi fanboy and wants to bait me, like how he baits narusaku fags in every thread.

Apparently mastering the basic sharingan within a year of obtaining it is nothing special, either.

Yeah probably, I mean gay sex between guys isnt real sex that you'd do with a woman. Its between guys haha.

Daily reminder that Kishi said if Itachi was alive, he could kill six paths Madara easily

No proof no reminder.

He struggled against snake Kabuto while teamming up with Sasugay. I doubt he could do shit against a fully powered Madara.

don't know but snake has them too

I read this fanfic where Itachi becomes Hokage at 15? 16? to quell the Uchiha upspring and it actually works

It's pretty good
it's also fem!naruto/Itachi
fanfiction.net/s/12464435/1/Hokage-s-Bride

Nah, man. Being the bestest, greatest most loyalest ninja of all time is enough.

He was qualified enough, but he was invested in something that was more important to him.

>fanfic
>good

you'd be surprised, most fics are shit tho

>. Any real status he had was likely because he was the heir to the Uchiha clan

He was the most powerful Uchiha in three village besides his mentor who recognized his immense skill.

Any changes you ever present to a plot are on the level on fan-fiction, user. If you've ever thought you could write something better in regards to a plot, it's on the same level of fan-fiction.

He wasn't trying to kill him. I fact he never tries to kill anyone in his fights. Only subdue them because he is a pacifist

Hrmm? He was essentially the secondary hokage. He was the counterpart to Danzo. Someone who did what had to be done for the success of the village through the shadows.

He wasn't wrong. Sasuke was a pussy.

He would've lost hard to Madara

it's actually based on an omake by Kishimoto, though. it's canon and even got referenced in Boruto, when the acknowledged that Himawari activated Byakugan once before.

If a retard like Naruto can be hokage I'm sure a genius like Itachi can.

They never explained the relevance of "being strongest" to be best fit for an office job. You'd think the most suited would be an accountant or a lawyer.

Hokages are just army leaders, not political leaders. This is why someone like Naruto being Hokage makes no sense, he has 0 IQ when it comes to combat strategy. If Kakashi was tired of the job already, Shikamaru would be the most sensible option.

There are very strong ninjas without kekkai genkai, special eyes or bijuu.
The raikages, conan, sasori, sennin, kisame, 3rd hokage, kakuzu

IT WAS HIS TURN!

Hokage is the one that is acknowledged by everyone

You need strength to command the respect of the ninja under you. Also the Hokage doesn't have to be "the strongest", just one of the strongest, or else it would be decided by combat instead of appointment.

The Hokage's duties being mainly paperwork is really dumb, though. Particularly for poor Naruto, who is horribly suited for it (unless he remembers that he can make 1000 clones and be done in minutes, but he's not allowed to do that apparently).

Except they skip the phase where they hold elections to make sure most people are fine with a middle school dropout being the village leader.

He was probably too busy with trap shota Yamato.

Is that hair an edit?

No, that was his hair after the arc where Kakashi finds him in Orochimaru's lab. Very brief.

Nigger please.
He had trouble beating a stationary and mindless Nagato.

Here's some results for fanart of it.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=yamato_(naruto) long_hair

So if Kakashi never hooked up with any girl it is almost confirmed he was gay.

his family was full of power-hungry retards. Itachi and his boyfu were the only two Uchiha's that knew how fucking inbred and retarded they really were. Shame that Itachi didn't just tell Sauce from the beginning that his bloodline was shit.

Shika is his main advisor. Naruto IS the most suited because he has 100% backing of Cloud niggas and Sand Village. All Nardo wants is peace through trade and diplomacy. If anything, he's a globalist more than anything.

Kakashi was more technology-oriented, which is why Konoha went through a big tech boom during his tenure. If he still had Kamui and all the broken Sharingan shit, he was definitely the most suited for Kage.

I don't think Kakashi had anything to do with the technology in the village. As far as I know hokages are just like a commander in shief. The real leaders of a nation are the old guys with funny tall hats.

>old guys with funny tall hats.
They're referenced so rarely you forget they exist at all.
Kishis worldbuilding etc etc.

He did it because he didn't know the Mangekyo Sharingan story was all a ruse cooked up by Kaguya and Zetsu. He thought "The only way my brother is going to make it alive in the world and not get killed at an early age for being an Uchiha is to awaken the Mangekyo by killing his best friend some day." But then he met Naruto, took a liking to him and realized it was more important for the sake of the village that he live than his brother which he loved more than anything.

Bullshit. Kishimoto planned it from the beginning. Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai even make it a big point of wondering why they didn't just capture Naruto since they had already infiltrated the village with such ease. It's because he had another mission.

I think the real question is did they ever fuck?

>Itachi was only dangerous because of his powers

Okay. You can make this argument for literally every character in a shonen battle manga.

>his family was full of power-hungry retards.
I'm sure being blamed for shit they didn't do and kicked out of their own damn village had nothing to do with it.

No rules against a deadman being hokaje.

He was ordered to by Hiruzen's two teammates and Danzo. That, and his family was getting ready to take over the village.

>Gentle fist isnt that strong
It literally targets your organs.

haha why dis dood look like a frog though

>There are probably shit tons of Gennin who are Asuma and Kurenai levels of proficient in fighting
Asuma was part of the Daimyo's personal guard and Kurenai is the best genjutsu user in the village.

user they're descended from the ultimate traitor, were going to become traitors and it's a fact their strongest techniques come from killing the other.
They're not the good guys in any way.

I miss the naruto ban.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/l9ARdulIHZlSYp6_Muzqeg/

Fuck off back to Narutard

Sasuke called him the real Hokage

He should've just killed the coup leaders and make the clan that he was a traitor.

reminder that nardo was forced to study after everything came to an end.

>being this autistic

Summer was a mistake

Because he was testing himself! No, wait, he was told to by Hiruzen's advisors! No, wait, because he was told to by Danzo! No, wait, because he was told to by Obito! Who fucking knows anymore!

Wasn't he going blind and dying or something? Also just because he is a good henchman, doesn't mean he is a good leader.

His Susano'o was the only one to hold two God weapons with literally no explanation why - the Yata Mirror which could deflect literally any attack, and the Totsuka Blade which was a literal one-hit-kill against anything it even touched.

>le ebin oldfag
Kill yourself.

She had the Bykugan and the Rinne-Sharingan, which had abilities beyond the normal Rinnegan or Sharingan. Some could argue, with merit, that the base Rinnegan is more versatile, but when you can use All-Killing Ash Bones, you don't really need versatility.

It's pretty valid when you consider the only really dangerous things Itachi has going for him give him ninja AIDS. If he fails, he's screwed.

> It isn't when your family bought the position for you.
You have literally nothing to support this. Itachi got through entirely on his own merit. The Hokage at the time was Minato who, I think, was like the first one to have a major orgasm at the mere thought of Uchiha.

Itachi requested that he take the Chuunin Exam solo and won.

> The ability to lead and give orders is not the same as being highly skilled and powerful. A Chuunin is a Chuunin.
Buuuuuuuuut as ANBU Captain, he'd need a) skills and abilities beyond a normal Chuunin and b) the ability to survey the battlefield and give orders beyond a normal Chuunin. So yeah, an ANBU Captain would place him higher up the ladder than Chuunin.

Back to your reddit shithole, Narutard

> Also just because he is a good henchman, doesn't mean he is a good leader.
He was ANBU captain at age 13, leading men - successfully - two or three times his age. He was an amazing strategist and leader. He canonically had the 'wisdom and insight' of a Hokage at like age six.

What is the absolute worst retcon and/or asspull that Kishimoto used in this godawful clusterfuck of a series? If we're still on about Itachi, I feel like having him remove Edo Tensei on everyone all at once was nothing more than a way that Kishimoto could get out of logically having to draw Itachi heading to the warzone and then one-shotting Madara with the Totsuka Blade.

Come on lad, Itachi was strong but the end of the manga had a few stronger oponents, Madara included. Itachi was no match against him, in fact no one but 8gate Guy, with the help of Minato and Kakashi's Kamui, had a change against Madara, not even Naruto and Sasuke, Madara was practically toying with them, Kishi had to pull Kaguya out of his ass to kill Madara, that's how OP he was.

there's a point around the gaara saving arc where they spend about a volume fighting itachi and kisame only for it turn out they're clones at 30% of the power of the real ones
there's really no way to top how dumb and pointless that was

> Itachi was no match against him
He would be immortal thanks to Edo Tensei, he'd still have the 'block literally everything' Yata Mirror and the 'one scratch and you're sealed forever' Totsuka Blade, which I mean I assume Madara would SOMEHOW fucking know about. He'd also still have one good eye left for Izanami, and he could still cast Amaterasu with his right eye (because I think his left was the blind one). If he got ONE lucky hit on Madara with his Susano'o, that's it, game over for Madara.

tear troughs

everything that has to do with hiruzen

I also forgot, everything about danzo
honestly though the asspulls and retcons in nurutu weren't that bad, the worst part was sasuke's aura or plot and character development stagnation and putting more focus into bad guys' dvelopments instead of more of characters people already liked
the quality of the writing was hilariously inconsistent from day 1 and it probably didn't bother you by the time-skip

>Said to be the strongest Hokage ever
>Solos the first and second
>A thousand chapters later, zombie 1st and 2nd can accomplish feats no living human during the first part could ever do