twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a cuck.

>another bitch
muh Wendy Mesley

you're one to talk bucko
now clean your room

He should have said Pepe is not a hate symbol

Pepe is a communist.

This man literally can't stop winning. Leafs should let this dude run their country.

I Would definitely vote for him. Do any of you guys know if he speaks french or not

I love his pessimistic realism.

Remember a few days ago when "Jordan Peterson couldn't name the Jew"? This is the book given to him by that student asking the JQ.

"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature ('The Gulag Archipelago'). Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So, it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: Can preview and read it without downloading it if you want (it auto populates the .pdf on screen.) Might have to click the orange button twice to d/l because it has a pop-up the first time you click it.

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

This the original release from 8chn. The wordpress has been edited (probably by JIDF) and released. This is a full scan of the original as soon as we got our hands on it (before we released to public). Again, you can read it on the site w/o d/l if you don't trust a .pdf file.. Enjoy :)

He does but he says that his French is subpar.

Jordan 'it's not the jews, now clean your shoes' peterson

>always brings up Solzhenitsyn
>didn't even read "200 years together", which raises the jewish question

Fuccccc. LETS MEME HIM IN TO OFFICE.

This.

Every single time they attempt to spin a fucking cartoon frog as an official symbol of the extreme right wing, they completely demolish their own argument.

She even talked about the okay hand sign lmaooooo

does anyone have that edited video where he's like i'll sick my trolls on you and kill everyone

Pretty much, remember not to have any extremist thoughts goy!

>"natzschi totalitarian ideology is a big no no!"
>"i've been a good goy and saying this for years to young men and peepee kids"
>"please don't defame me, I'll promise to be a more better goy in the future"
kek

Peterson is a fucking faggot centrist.

Pretty sad how he doesn't want to genocide Jews or lynching niggers and fags. Absolute infeiror cuck

this thread is sub par

WHAT A KEK

JEW SHILL KIKE. THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE

No he isn't. He didn't follow the transfags pronouns shit.

Bad fuckin b8 cuck, stop pretending to be a nazi

He's been on a roll BTFOing leftist cucks lately. No wonder the "hello fellow Sup Forumslacks" shills are attacking him full force.

This soy boy antifa sympathizing fag couldn't handle banting with him either:
youtu.be/8x3hFZx1_VU

He's pic related regarding racial issues. How exactly isn't race important? Why is he just brushing it off as "identity politics, not worth muh time"

the fuck did you say aboot me

well two things to understand about him is that he's an individualist, meaning if white people revert to "white" as their identity then they will destroy their sense of self and thus liberties and freedoms in the process

secondly he's a coward who's absolutely terrified of war, race wars, etc. fearing that we are in a weimar germany situation where left vs right street battles are eventually going to lead to civil war if not outright WW3, this stems from his childhood where he suffered repeated nightmares of nuclear armageddon so anything that might lead to people dying is scary to him

>"grow the hell up (ideologically convinced individuals are childish!), goy"
>"sort yourself out as an individual (don't care about other people, that's collectivism goy!)"
how, by taking antidepressants? what a joke

He isn't at all!! Take fucking clues. Not everything in life has to be DIRECT

You probably smoke weed or drink alcohol. Whats the difference?

What makes you think that? He could just be subtly causing people to seek out those kinds of works.

priasek ek agpedee

>leaf
>you probably smoke weed
DUDE

Come on now. How can Jordan peterson not talk about that KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=f7bslrJ3vJU

>well two things to understand about him is that he's an individualist

Too many people in this society only care about themselves already.

>meaning if white people revert to "white" as their identity then they will destroy their sense of self and thus liberties and freedoms in the process

That implies race is just a social construct in his eyes? White isn't just an identity, we literally are our own race. We wouldn't be destroying our sense of "self" by preserving our culture/race on this planet. White people are already losing their liberties and freedom in our society when employers are allowed to openly discriminate against whites, as well as colleges having racial quotas for underqualified "minorities". And this is just the beginning of it. Imagine how much liberty we'll have when we're minorities in our own countries.

Individualism is cancer.

Pepe is dead.
Fly the flag of your race.
The time for children's games is over

Jews love his messages of individualism
They love it
Pic related.

Individualism is a great thing, but too much of something is never good. I think jordan peterson is saying that, sort yourself out before tackling real world problems.

collectivism is cancer when the group is a bunch of retards who cant hold a tiki torch parade without fucking it up

>I think jordan peterson is saying that, sort yourself out before tackling real world problems.

K i'm sorted, ready to have a discussion?

Jews control over the west comes from competing as a collective against individuals.

Yeah right. You wouldn't be on here. LMAOOOOO. I am not perfect either

Fucking normiefags. I'm yet to see a picture of someone demonstrating actually dank Pepe, like poo poo Pepe, roastie-killing Pepe and so forth. Normies.

>Yeah right. You wouldn't be on here.

Where else can you go to discuss politics that won't get you banned if you don't fall in line with an echo chamber?

When the white race mobilizes the universe shutters. We are unmatched

Defeatists get the rope too

This. If he overtly stated the jq, the left would have a field day and all his work would be ruined. Better to be subtle

>ready to have a discussion?
Just because you are "sorted" doesn't mean i am. I'm still learning stuff cunt. Oh and there isn't a step by step way on how to sort yourself. I don't need to watch 20 jordan peterson videos for sorting myself out.

your not going to do shit you faggot

Then don't talk to me until you're sorted faggot

But you are replying to my unsorted ass faggot. What does that make you?

Already have
youtu.be/vBwJfu7yCV8

>shutters
user...

What the fuck did she do to her hair.

she got the feminism virus and it makes your hair fall out

>Nazis wore a jacket
>Jacket is a hate symbol
>let’s ban jackets

She sorted it by cutting it

Its a dyke irl

>What the fuck did she do to her hair.

short cropped hair is usually a sign of a feminist
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pds9ytbPsU

That’s ball gazer to you, nigger faggot.

milo looks eerily like tom brady here

>What the fuck did she do to her hair.

she cut it feminist