I did not expect to enjoy this show as much as I do

I did not expect to enjoy this show as much as I do.
Tanya is fucking cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1074799/e4ef0e0fa1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watched whole yesterday.
Literally nothing happens the anime.
Loli kills noname people. The end...

You binge watched 12 episodes and claim nothing happens?
You must be very easy to entertain.

Are you me? I just finished it yesterday too and was surprised how much I liked it.

Well, i only watched seven episodes yesterday, gonna finish it tonight. Beer and Tanya is a good combination.

I think its her voice that does it.

first few episodes were nice but it got a bit stale when things stopped progressing later

I miss youjo senki threads, they were fun, this season was a let down of endless waifu threads that I'd rather not get involve in, I just hope something interesting pops again next season.

We can always hope for a season 2, did it sell well with the nips?

it sold okay about above average., the LN sold really good.

You know how many volumes the first season adapted?

I don't really know, but I think it's around 2 volumes. go look into the archive about youjo senki spoiler, some user made a summery of each volume if you're interested.

3 volumes if I remember correctly.
There are 7 volumes total with 8th coming up this or next month.
So buckle up buys, S2 next year.

i came here just to say i watched this series yesterday and loved it.
i guess a few other anons did the exact same thing!

can someone suggest anything similar to this?

No.

Really ? I honestly found it mediocre, the biggest kick I got out of it is laughing at the pseudo-history and plot shenanigans shitposting on Sup Forums.

boku no pico

Dont get me started on the geography man.
They are fighting in what, Denmark, southern tip of sweeden, and there are fucking mountains?
Denmark and southern sweden is as flat as Tanya.

>Tanya is fucking cute.
And evil.

Mein Kampf.

This.
The tank scenes are the best, there's also a loli but it's a secondary character. If you liked the war aspect it's not so focused on that but rather on the people going through war.

Can any LN fags tell me if she grows up/stops being a loli in the LN's? I looked at the covers for them and, at least from what I can tell, she is getting older, but it could also just be misleading/ambiguous cover art.

Teen Tanya is cute

Oh its the LN art they used in the ED?

ya, it's the full LN cover art, with that random color switch on some of them. I guess the show wasn't high enough budget or whatever for a proper ED.

NSDAP Tanya when? I bet she will be pretty hot in her 30's.

I read that manga.

That makes her even cuter.

Fuck that, lolis is where its at you nigger.

What the fuck is this sluts purpose?

Every business man needs a cute secretary.

Youjo Senki is very fucking entertaining, it made me start watching seasonal anime again.
btw good luck little duck

>evil
Only if you're a filthy fucking french fry.

I like where this is going.

don't lewd the loli

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

To be Tits McGee

She's there to be even cuter than tanya

Oh god yes.

To be fair, I would be shit at drawing when im NUT'ing

It gets too risky starting next page but you can finish reading it here exhentai.org/g/1074799/e4ef0e0fa1/

It's just NUT being genius as usual. Minimal effort, maximum ad for the source material.

Overuse of combat drugs stunted her growth, she has achieved eternal loli status

I'm stupid. When I click link it just shows a panda.

Tanya is cosplaying as a panda and she's sad because Being X caused the flowers to wilt

Also had this problem. A friendly user told me the solution which was to stop being a newfag

Two complaints are that it doesn't feel like they have a very well laid out goal for most of the series. _he's just trying to survive and I guess "end the war".
It also sold itself on a lot more loli sociopath sacrifices the few for the many. That didn't happen a lot. Happened like twice.

Real good though. How well did it do? Should I look forward to season 2?

Aoi Yuuki really nails it.
If you notice, her voice changes a bit as the series goes on, since Tanya is still growing up.

Beta fag reporting

I liked her personality more OP

Help a newfag out?
I thought her goal was made explicitly clear. She wanted to live a successful life to spite Being X. However, the only way to do this is to join the military and when she did, she thought all her decisions would lead her down an easy bloodless path. Some of the enjoyment of the series comes from the fact that nearly all the choices she makes backfires.

>I did not expect to enjoy this show as much as I do.
Just like me. The show was entertaining as fuck.
>Tanya is fucking cute.
EERM.
She was only doing her job.

does this anime suck or is it cool? I am getting conflicted informations from this thread

Literally google how to access it, user. I believe in you, ganbatte!

not that user but you could also stop being an elitist asshole for a second

There were goals set but most were fairly loose or intangible. "Spite god by living well" is hard to define success or even concrete steps to success. Not saying every series needs a big bad to kill but it's a tangible goal. They should have put more emphasis on ending the war rather than just winning smaller squabbles and battles. Have a few of her monologues while talking to herself be about ending the war so life can be easy as a war hero. I know there was one that basically said just that, but I think it should have come a bit earlier and been brought up more often as to keep that goal in focus.

Cross the fjord with google. Describe the panda to google and it should be easy.

The anime takes bits of the light novel and attempts to string them along coherently. Due to the LN focus on internal monologue and thoughts of characters the anime is not very successful at this but is still interesting to watch.

I just can't fap to this.
NUT (ironically) made the their best to not lewd the loli and holy fuck, they did it.
I can't sexualize the duck now.

It's very good especially if you're an /his/ autismo.

Wait, what?

Why the sod would she give her THAT?!

> male:"gender bender"

Go watch it faggot

>stop being an elitist asshole

nice try mister troll

Gaijin here. Can't read nip for shit. Is there a translated version somewhere?

One of the better points of the series is that Tanya is an irredeemable asshole. She will never break down and worship X, and she's just making her life absolutely miserable due to it. The later LN's also have her grow to be more and more insane, along with just sending people to the meat grinder once they're no longer useful.

Think about it: even if Salaryman did not believe in God, all he had to do was say "yeah sure I'll worship you" and he would have avoided this entire fiasco.

>notGerman Empire is evil

>The later LN's also have her grow to be more and more insane, along with just sending people to the meat grinder once they're no longer useful.

I thought that was Mary.

Being X wants Tanya to be genuine in praising god, this whole thing was caused by salaryman mouthing off too much like it wasn't his problem and being X just put everything he said to the test.

She is a coffeemaker .

>Dont get me started on the geography man.
The geography I'm willing to accept as some artistic license; it's not set in real-world Europe, it's set in something that's kinda like Europe.

I hope someone will post about what happens in this volume when this comes out.

At least the borders and countries make sense, which makes it stand out.

How can Tanya impregnate her?

Get creampied by Rerugen, then scissor her.

okay

How do we stop the crazy slav dyke?

I already said it. Impregnation is the only way to stop a woman's obsession.

American being stupid like usual, nothing to see here.

Like THIS!

Or you could just eliminate the middleman altogether and have her do it herself.

False-flagging Aussie detected.

Its the principal though. Gotta respect a guy standing his ground like that.

Maximum fedora power.