Name ONE thing he did that is considered "wrong" by intelligent people. I fucking dare you

Name ONE thing he did that is considered "wrong" by intelligent people. I fucking dare you.

Being a prostitute.

>Destroyed the insanity of his bro's waifu.

Nothing wrong with extra money
Casca enjoyed it

betrayed and sacrificed his allies because he was a massive fuck up who couldnt keep it in his pants

Sacrificing all his friends.

>we love you griffith we'll die for you
>die for me then
>NOO GRIFFITH WHY ARE YOU KILLING US

>i like you boss, ill help the company how i can
>let me sacrifice you for satan then

you cant be so autistic to not know what the spirit of the message was?

He raped the princess. Now fuck off.

Casca enjoyed it.

>sold his own ass
>thought he owned people
>had a hissy fit when guts beat his ass
>turned the world into a fantasy nightmare
>deceived an entire nation into worshipping him

Disregarding 100% of the eclipse, Griffith is still a douchebag and still wrong in every conceivable way.

>casca
>princess

>Casca

Morality doesn't even matter at this point. He wounded guts pride, amongst other wrongs against Our Savior, Gutsu. So any and all punishment Griffith receives will be just. Gutsu will have done literally nothing wrong having destroyed the world and Griffith

Ethically what he did was definitely wrong. He elevated himself over people who had given him their loyalty and cashed in the idea that they were willing to die for him. Cashing in on people who were willing to die for him makes him a monster and shows that he shouldn't have been put into that position to begin with. I can understand why he would do that given the position he was in after the events of his imprisonment, but you can't justify it ethically.

You either lose your anal virginity by force or live long enough to sell it to a pedophile

>we're willing to die for you
>k, die for me
how do wrongfags not understand this?

Are you legitimately illiterate?

Because he forced the situation where they had to die for him. Not for the reasons they believed in him as a leader, but for purely selfish motivations. I suppose you could try and handwave this as being the same thing practically but there's a clear difference to me between creating the exact situation where those people have to die and having people die beside you to protect you.

>anons think Griffith had the right to sacrifice his company

He likes to talk about leadership but he's a pretty horrible commander. Guts handed him every victory, and he used that to propel his social position, and then he further used guts to kill political enemies.
Griffith isn't cut out for anything but politics, this is why his shit didn't work out and everything collapses literally over night once guts left. The only claim that could be made to justify eclipse is that he's such a pitiful excuse for a person you can't expect anything better of him, which isn't really a defense at all.