/FG/ FARMLANDS GENERAL - Trailer

I know i fucked up guys but i really want to make it up to you so me and my gay friend Caolan went down to South Africa to tell the truth about what is going on in South Africa. Hope you like the trailer. Patreon link in description.
youtu.be/ONs1gpwkCrk

Daily reminder that the Left requires factional infighting within the Right and Lauren Southern is redpilling millions every day.
Only people opposed to the cause shill against her.
All fields.

Thank you so much this is so true

Timestamp and tits

Would Lauren actually post on Sup Forums? Wouldn't she have either a south African or British flag if she did?

If it is Lauren, hey hero.

can I get a tldr why people don't like her anymore

No way she would post on here. Provide timestamp with some sort of identification, or fuck off. It could even be plausibly deniable identification, like part of face or something.

They don't like me because i am a "vacation nationalist" and because i fucked a few black guys. "They" in reference to angry racist white men of course haha

She fucked a nigger.

everyone likes her lol.

These threads get swamped by shills pretending to hold average right leaning Sup Forums user opinions and then claim all this absurd shit about her.

Its typical shill strategies

burn the coal pay the toll
also
>Europeans can have an identity but whites in North America can't, it makes no sense

I know right? haha I didn't do anything to make anyone mad! I am innocent :)

lauren get a new editor this shit is really stupid why are you showing paintball guns in your trailer instead of real guns? just make us look retarded like your viewers dont know the difference. and the editing cuts are too fast you can barely look at the images but they are great images besides the stupid paintball guns.

tits and timestamp or gtfo

>anyone criticizing my precious e-thot is a shill
why is it surprising that people generally dislike the alt-lite?

She dated a half arab guy in HS and despite standing by her principals to not shill for Ezra and Israel fraudulently, people still don't like her because she hasn't added the 88.
As far as culture war, she's on a trajectory to go further than Ann Coulter. She's also great entry level media for Women, though most of the Fuentes types will be mad because of 'muh trad thots taking muh patreon bux'.
Really, the movement will be in degrees of belief and need multiple entry points.
She might not be Lauren Rose, but she's doing a damn good job.
I couldn't watch her SA series, halfway through the first one I broke down in sadness. If this reaches normies, it'll be a mass redpill, which forces them to think to themselves "what happens when I become a minority in my own homelands?"

I was wondering when you'd show up, how have you been suomi?

>implying I fell for the bait

stop LARPing as lauren

It's obviously not her you fucking mong

Omg thank you so much! this is so true!

Who do you think you are? The red-pill is in reference to the Jewish Question and the JQ ONLY.

Forgiveness is not absolute. But a large measure of redemption is possible with good work like this. Thanks.

We will accept you when you realize the dangers of racemixing

Ok but can i still promote my gay and trans gendered friends?

Fuck off Roosh we dont have any bitcoin for you today

I have no problem with gays as long as they stay the fuck away from me.

trans people are mentally ill so no

> "and I'm here to tell you why"

Oh thank god. We all really need you to tell us why a group of white people are in tough when surrounded by a much larger group of black people. That shit is so confusing, no way anyone can figure it out with out your help.

But seriously, the only way out of this mess is for anyone who is able to support a family and get them out of their. Set them up in your home country. They won't win the fight in SA. There is no winning possible there.

Ok great! cool so i will keep promoting homosexuality.

Agreed.

Not Lauren, I'm 80% sure she avoids Sup Forums.

I'm feeling your responses are a little too manufactured.

>Jewish race-mixing tradthot
Going to be funny to watch her fans when someone does a deepfake with lauren in a blacked video.

Boer Brothers America is with you !!
When the Race War happens, i would buy a ticket to South Africa and fight alongside you.
Fuck this gay ass life, here i'm nobody, i'm demonized and i see my country and nation crumbling all around me.
I want to have purpose in my life, i want to die knowing i did something that is worth something.
I want to save my people, and South Africa is a good way to do it.
Also to get justice for the murder of the Great TerreBlanche.

fucking kek
finnlad is back bois

I think it's already on Try to stay on Sup Forums more and reddit less

Tits×tamp or gtfo

obligatory

and the newest issue

>everyone likes her lol.
kek

these are great