en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
Sup
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why fix perfection

Judgement from above

dancing

>Fix Love
You can't "fix" love, its perfect the way it is.

The Dick preferrably Madoka's

By deleting her

How do you fix perfection?

pair her with sayaka.

How would you fix her?

With a good [/spoiler]cheek rub.

>[/spoiler]
Why

Would giving her a nice dicking fix her? Or just make things worse?

How do you fuck up a simple command key spoiler?

At least it's not the [Spoilers] thing newfags do for some reason

rape

LET ME PUNCH HER, DAMNIT.

Also THIS.

Defeat her, have Madoka talk things over, ends with hand-holding.

Worse. Unless the dick is Madoka's.

So we basically pull a Lyrical Nanoha on her?

Give her the D

the dokes?

But Madoka and Homura's wishes are fundamentally opposed, there's no opportunity for them to be able to reconcile their desires.

They both rule together.

Homura doesn't want Madoka to rule in any capacity

I don't think witches exist in Homura's world so not really. In fact it was implied all the despair was being redirected to the Incubators.

Remember, Madoka is Hegel. From every contradiction comes a resolution.

That's why she talks her into it.

Would Kyubey grant a wish for invincibility?

HomuSaya

Is a steaming pile of shit.

Do you fags make these threads over and over again because you don't have anything better to talk about?
I've watched the tv series + rebellion countless times and I still don't see what she supposedly did wrong.

When I see one, I can't help but participate.

Don't you feel pathetic for spending every single day of your life failing at trying to make people mad? When people tell you to stop shitposting, they don't have to be mad in order to say that. You are just a cancer that has ruined countless threads because people want you to stop. It is not your god given right to shit up threads on your personal crusade to harass "ack".

It's only one guy who makes them, this person and he does it because he wants to harass his personal made up boogieman because he was told what he likes is shit.

Maybe she's not the one who needs to be fixed.

redxyellow

Tell me, what's it like spending every day of your life projecting your own anger on to other people to try and cope with how you're a pathetic loser?

By your logic of "replying means you're mad", then you are the most mad person in the world, because the amount of posts you make out weights pretty much everyone else.

>b- but u write "paragraphs" that i don't care about!!
Yeah, that doesn't mean someone is mad. That means they know how to explain themselves.

redx*blue

madoka x kyoko

poo x loo

With 50 more episodes please Madokami

Sayaka x Mami is canon

What's the best ship and why is it black on blue?

took you long enough

Also, answer

I think you x Bleach is vastly superior.

samafag desu

samefag

Only the second reply is me desu.

Homura doesn't want Madoka to give up her life and spend eternity fundamentally alone.
If they can somehow combine their wishes and have both of them rule, allowing both Madoka's wish of saving the magical girls, and Homura's wish of letting Madoka live with her friends, then they could probably make things work.

However both their wishes fundamentally destroy the possibility of the other, so the way their wishes were formed makes this impossible.

But then again, both their wishes were impossible in their own right in the first place, so who knows.

It sure is great having a mod who is out right brain damaged as fuck, he sure does make threads great. Him protecting blatant shitposters constantly sure makes threads so much better.

The best ship is You (!Akemi) x A knife through your throat.

ANd just to shove it in your face again, no matter how much time you waste samefagging and spamming, you will never make it look like being shipping cancer like you is the norm. Because you can't effect sites like pixiv and tiwtter and how much art people make of pairs. And that shows up unpopular your garbage is, thus tons of those "people" being in every thread is impossible.

This is the actual samefagging. !Akemi, you are the only person who tries to pretend that your posts belong to other people because you are just desperate to try and shit up threads, as you're mad that people don't like you and recognize you and your taste as shit.

I like how reporting shitposting does literally nothing other than bring the mod to the thread to defend the shitposting.

Don't you feel pathetic for spending every single day of your life failing at trying to make people mad? When people tell you to stop shitposting, they don't have to be mad in order to say that. You are just a cancer that has ruined countless threads because people want you to stop. It is not your god given right to shit up threads on your personal crusade to harass "ack".

It's only one guy who makes them, this person and he does it because he wants to harass his personal made up boogieman because he was told what he likes is shit.

Tell me, what's it like spending every day of your life projecting your own anger on to other people to try and cope with how you're a pathetic loser? By your logic of "replying means you're mad", then you are the most mad person in the world, because the amount of posts you make out weights pretty much everyone else.

>b- but u write "paragraphs" that i dot care about!
Yeah, that doesn't mean someone is mad. That means they know how to explain themselves.

What's it like being by far the most mad and upset triggered tumblr tard to have ever existed?

>XDD lool im gonna go have fun and post Sup Forums xd
>lol look at this thread let's talk how EXPIC my shipping is XDD
>Fuck off shitter, your have garbage taste
>WAAH WTF DID U SAY!!!! DRRR ME MAD LOL I POST THING U SAY MAD 2 MAKE U MAD!
This is literally you were conceived. And ever since that day you've been throwing shit fits because it's the only way you know how to cope with people telling you that you're garbage.

Countless people every day get told that what they like is shit, and you are the only one to have ever reacted this way because you are painfully autistic.

You being brain damaged is canon.
You being an mad as fuck child who has wasted three years of his life crying over how someone told him his taste is shit on Sup Forums is canon.

The fact you refuse to actually talk is what makes it so obvious you're upset.

You are scaring me, man.

That's because you're autistic. Autistic people often get scared and intimated by any amount of text and attempts at communication.

Ack x akemi

I know this thread is a trainwreck (as usual) but I wanted to say that I'm attracted to Sayaka and Mami.

!Akemi, do you think you honestly think that people are "triggered" when they reply to you and point out how retarded you are?
When you don't put that ! in front of Akemi to show it's a trip you instantly give away who you are. And that's on top of how obvious you make it who you are just by thinking "ack" is real.

make her marry sayaka

Really, you have such serious mental problems.

Why do you refuse to accept that you will never make it look like being shipping cancer is normal? Do you think if you shitpost hard enough that the years this site existed before you showed up will just go away?

Seriously, fuck off and let people have good threads already.

Madoka has ZERO leg to stand on thanks to Rebellion making Homura's ascension have no consequences.

>Homura and Madoka are together on Earth
>Madoka doesn't have to work on her wish, yet it still is functioning
>all their friends are alive and happy
>no witches
>possibly no wraiths
>incubators are enslaved

What is Madoka gonna say? "No, Homura let me be a forgotten goddess again, I need to suffer even if its needless."

But Sayaka's already married to Kyouko.

Look autismo this is how you should react to a post that upsets you . No need to sperg out and lose yourself in your fantasy world.

Homura is mentally unstable and still unhappy.
The universe is in Homura's "demon barrier"
Law of cycles can't work without Madoka
Wraiths still exist

!Akemi, just because you keep misusing the word autism doesn't mean you are actually correct.

>react to a post that upsets
The post doesn't upset me, or anyone else for that matter. You thinking people are upset is you misreading social cues, thus making you autistic. So that's ironic.

And that post that you think is the "correct" reaction doesn't shove it down your throat that what you like is garbage and that you need to be mocked and insulted for liking what you like. Which is the whole point, so you are forced to accept that you are wrong.

Relaying information like that is the exact opposite of autistic. Screeching and spamming images or try and spite people is exactly what autism is on the other hand. You just can't handle people not acting and thinking exactly like you, so you throw fits until you get your way (which will never happen).

>you need to be insulted because you like these two drawings together instead of these other two
Autism Alert

>if I keep using the word autism maybe it'll actually be right!!!!!!!!
No, it will never be correct.
And you can link back to your own post all you want, doesn't make it any less wrong.

>a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior
YOU are the one who is not able to communicate with other people. The only thing you can function in is a circle jerk hug box.

And it's not just a "drawing of two girls", !Akemi. You have had this explained to literally countless times. Imagines have quality to them, and that quality comes from the message of the drawing. And the drawings you like are low quality and off topic for these threads.

ALSO, you're constantly try to spite and harass people. Which makes you even more of a shithead.

Madoka's got the best looking swim-suit.

Ban evading is against the rules.

You like to pretend that ban evading is the only rule out there because it's the only rule you can even pretend I'm breaking. You just want to avoid address the actual issue because you know you're wrong about everything.

Even more funny, you're ban evading as well. As breaking tons of other rules. Difference being I'm ban evading unjust bans in the first place, while your bans are totally within the actual rules.

I'm not gonna read your post. It was just a head's up that you broke a rule for the mods.

Nah, you're not going to read it because you're literally autistic and get upset with people trying to talk to you.

And again, you are the only breaking the actual rules.

god I wish that were me

>unjust bans.
Whoever owns this site makes the rules. You have no privilege to be here. Don't like it? GTFO

Rape

Give her the dick

Sup Forums.org/rules
>Remember: The use of Sup Forums is a privilege, not a right. The Sup Forums moderation team reserves the right to revoke access and remove content for any reason without notice.

I just realized how similar Mokou and Kyoko are in terms of personality

>twitter file name
>no reverse image search

FUCK YOU TWITTER

Yes, and that doesn't matter what the there is a clear cut case of the mods not actually enforcing the rules, you stupid fuck. Just because the mods can choose to ignore the rules does not mean they are right for doing so, that's why the rules are written for the mods to understand them as well. This really isn't that complex. You are breaking dozens of rules every single day. You are ban evading, yet the mod choose to let you do it. That doesn't mean he is correct in what he is doing or that you are not actually breaking any rules. There is such a thing as a corrupt mod, which is the case here, which is what you refuse to accept, because you know you're the one who's actually doing something wrong.

Oh, and of course, you are the one actually ruining the threads. Let's see you give a single valid reason you made this post

Reread the post you just replied to. You are breaking another rule too right now. You're breaking Global Rule 8 too right now.

Sup Forums.org/news?all#114
>The purpose of Sup Forums's Rules page is to answer that question—what does and doesn't belong. If you look through the rules (as I'm sure you all have), I think you'll find them to be well-intentioned and straightforward. The majority seek to clarify what constitutes "on-topic" posting, and their purpose is not to stifle discussion, but to facilitate it. They're also written to be clearly understood by both the users and moderators, to ensure both compliance and consistency in their enforcement.

>BOTH THE USERS AND MODERATORS
The mod in this case is not banning people in accordance with the rules. You have had this explained to you before, you are just literally retarded which makes it impossible for you to learn. And yes, it's obvious is also your post.

Nah, you're not going to read it because you're literally autistic and get upset with people trying to talk to you.

And again, you are the only breaking the actual rules.

You like to pretend that ban evading is the only rule out there because it's the only rule you can even pretend I'm breaking. You just want to avoid address the actual issue because you know you're wrong about everything.

Even more funny, you're ban evading as well. As breaking tons of other rules. Difference being I'm ban evading unjust bans in the first place, while your bans are totally within the actual rules.

I don't need to reread it you fucking retard. I addressed every part of its flawed reasoning.
How about you actually read what you're replying to.

>if I keep using the word autism maybe it'll actually be right!!!!!!!!
No, it will never be correct.
And you can link back to your own post all you want, doesn't make it any less wrong.

>a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior
YOU are the one who is not able to communicate with other people. The only thing you can function in is a circle jerk hug box.

And it's not just a "drawing of two girls", !Akemi. You have had this explained to literally countless times. Imagines have quality to them, and that quality comes from the message of the drawing. And the drawings you like are low quality and off topic for these threads.

ALSO, you're constantly try to spite and harass people. Which makes you even more of a shithead.

!Akemi, just because you keep misusing the word autism doesn't mean you are actually correct.

>react to a post that upsets
The post doesn't upset me, or anyone else for that matter. You thinking people are upset is you misreading social cues, thus making you autistic. So that's ironic.

And that post that you think is the "correct" reaction doesn't shove it down your throat that what you like is garbage and that you need to be mocked and insulted for liking what you like. Which is the whole point, so you are forced to accept that you are wrong.

Relaying information like that is the exact opposite of autistic. Screeching and spamming images or try and spite people is exactly what autism is on the other hand. You just can't handle people not acting and thinking exactly like you, so you throw fits until you get your way (which will never happen).

Really, you have such serious mental problems.

Why do you refuse to accept that you will never make it look like being shipping cancer is normal? Do you think if you shitpost hard enough that the years this site existed before you showed up will just go away?

Seriously, fuck off and let people have good threads already.

!Akemi, do you think you honestly think that people are "triggered" when they reply to you and point out how retarded you are?
When you don't put that ! in front of Akemi to show it's a trip you instantly give away who you are. And that's on top of how obvious you make it who you are just by thinking "ack" is real.

Get this hothead out of here.

Have you ever considered like, taking a nap and calming down. You say you aren't angry, but no one who isn't assblasted is this invested.

>inb4 "okay !Akemi"

I actually dislike crack ships for Madoka as well. But unlike you I know how to put things into perspective and not be an annoying sperglord on every single Madoka thread.

SayaHomu

Talking to her, listening to her problems and then being his slave. That would be a nice life.

HERESY!!!

>her
>her
>his
What a plot twist

shit man

It's shit yada yada.

Mating press

Who else loves this pairing?

By giving her a nice boyfriend who can aid in her adventures as well as giving her a good dicking.

Good as mutual comrades. Romance is out of the question.

Homura needs to love herself.

>fix her?

how can you fix the best girl of the decade?

better topic: how do we fix op?