Parents need to shut the fuck up if they can't raise their kids properly

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/28/boy-7-handcuffed-after-allegedly-attacking-teacher-at-miami-school.html

The parents are outraged that the Miami police handcuffed their kid after he repeatedly punched and kicked a school teacher. Fuck these parents. If you kid is an asshole, he gets treated like an asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you assume the teacher isn't the asshole?

Unless being an asshole is a crime the school should handle discipline.

For some odd reason it is actually a crime to physically assault people.

>attacked the teacher by repeatedly punching her on her back, in the hallway
That's not an attack. 7 year olds don't punch, they flail around when they are having a tantrum. Or schools have completely retarded policies with things like zero tolerance. Context never matters and they treat everything like the most extreme possible incident.

They can punch and kick at that age and that is assault. You give this kid detention and that won't do anything. Clearly this kid has anger issues and instead of letting it slip through the cracks now he should be handled by more than just a school employee saying "don't do that again". Clearly the parents haven't raised their child properly and if they believe the police have gone too far then they better plan on dealing with much more severe incidents involving their child later on in life.

>They can punch and kick at that age and that is assault.
So if two 7 year old kids get in a fight arrest and charge them both? I never said the kid should get a cake, this just isn't a matter for the police.

Yea send in another teacher for him to beat up.

there's a difference between two 7 year olds going at it over a sandcastle NAP violation and a 7 year old trying to beat a teacher

the kid was a nigger though so he deserved it

Imagine how much of a pussy you have to be to call the cops on a 7 year old that "assaulted" you. I hope other teachers endlessly make fun of him for it

That makes it disrespectful, it doesn't make the blows from a 7 year old more severe or criminal.

He needs to be raised better, he needs to be disciplined. That's not the cops job and that's not what they are going to do. They are going to take him to the station, do some paper work, and then return him to his parents because he's 7 and they can't keep him. Making the whole process pointless and retarded.

the 7 year old doesn't need to be arrested, the parents do. kids that young learn from example, trying to teach the parents how to "discipline" their kids will just make the beatings worse.

that's more rational than calling the police on a 7 year old

maybe the teacher was white

Police are cowards. That's why they kill so many brown and black people. They are even terrified of black and brown children. White dysgenics have carried on too long. All hail your new Kings and queens.

This. Schools shouldn't be teaching kids how to live in this reality, where cops get called if you assault people. They're just kids. Let them be kids.

I work ops in a school district, it's actually a bigger deal than you might think. Lot's of teachers quit over this shit, which is kind of understandable when you realize there are plenty of jobs that don't involve kids throwing shit at you and punching you.

You don't have to arrest a 7 year old

>kid is a beaner or light-skinned nog

What a surprise.

Maybe it's pointless, but it might teach the kid a lesson about society not putting up with bull crap.

Imagine him doing that crap 15 or 16. He'll be tried as a juvinial. Better he learns now than later.

It's a school, not an asylum. They don't have the training, facilities or legal immunities to detain a kid who is really determined to fuck shit up.

Guys, you must live in some disney utopia if you think childrens are not the most dangerous beings when raised by bastards.

>but it might teach the kid a lesson
I agree that is what he needs. Not from the cops. If 15 or 16 year old kids pull that shit maybe they should get a lesson from the cops.

The school should be able to handle this. They can't because of all their stupid rules that keep them from getting sued from parents that think every kid is a perfect angle. There are a lot of problems, but how many of your life problems do you want solved by the police?

I would bet if you ask the cops they would tell you it's bullshit they have to play babysitter for elementary school kids.
same answer to you

Calling the police on a fucking seven year old is the most spinless thing you could do, no matter how you justify it.

I would love to know what you would do in that situation

Lets say you grab his hand and twist it behind his back to control him for a while, trivial for an adult of course and the safest way to keep him from causing damage.

What's going to happen in the US if you do that as a teacher? Be honest now.

>I agree that is what he needs. Not from the cops.

If the parents even teaches him.

Arrested or not, if a child is punching and kicking a teacher after he/she knows they are in trouble for not doing what they were told then it becomes more than just a school staff issue. The police taking that child away in handcuffs I am sure is to act as a scare tactic intended to scare the shit out of that kid in hopes he won't be doing it again.

When I was in grade school, if you did something to get in trouble, you didn't continue to push it further or there would be consequences. Those consequences at best were your parents would get a phone call and probably have to come down to the school and have a nice sit down with school staff about your shitty behavior. If this kid's parents had not let him do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, he would have know to not push it any further once being told he was in trouble for not doing as he was told.

Guarenteed that this kid has thrown these tantrums and been violent with his parents at home and they are not punishing him for it. That explains why the kid acted out like he did and why the parents think this is way over the top to see their kid in cuffs.

As I mentioned before, if they don't intervene, as in the school and the police, the child will grow up feeeling like he can act however he wants and there will be no consequences.

You have no idea how these feral dwarfs can be a serious threat.

That teacher would be expecting to lose their job and most likely a lawsuit is coming their way from the parents.

Here is the parents address. Give him shit boys

4353 Rabbit Pond Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32309

This

Same fucking thing my teachers use to do. Pick him up until he stops or wears himself out.

Nothing other then a phone call home having to explain to your parents what you did.

This poster is literally a nigger. Kill yourself

What is your solution then ?

>The police taking that child away in handcuffs I am sure is to act as a scare tactic intended to scare the shit out of that kid in hopes he won't be doing it again.
That's not the intent of it and the cops shouldn't be used in that way if it was. It's just a requirement from their policies. You are forced to send kids to school, you are forced to let the schools take control of them. They should be able to handle responsibilities of that instead of just calling in an outside force to deal with it because they are unwilling. The legal system gets involved for what should be a school discipline issue.

Not call the police that's for sure.

>Guarenteed that this kid has thrown these tantrums and been violent with his parents at home and they are not punishing him for it.
No, his parents were the ones throwing tantrums and beating him. He learned that anger and violence are the only acceptable ways to show anger.

The parents need to be dealt with.

Yeah if you live in some third world hell hole. The only thing you need to watch for is the occasional freak.

Those little fuckers can sink their teeth into you. I have scars to prove it. Little shit.

You've never seen a 7 year old niglet then. They fucking know how to throw a punch. A 7 year old in the ghetto has more fight experience than the average adult white.

>spic arresting a spic while the spic mother cries in Spanish
Why should I give a shit? I'll save my outrage for a white student having this done to them by some uppity darkie pig.

True

You are the prototypical boomer. Things change bud. I would love to see your arrogant ass try that

kids can go to jail too. its called juvenile detention. i was locked up when i was a teenager. its just like adult jail pretty much but its solitary confinement the whole time.

Any get more of the parent's contact info?

You've misspelled Kang and Kangette.

>after he repeatedly punched and kicked a school teacher.

Reading comprehension. Get some.

I was born on the last year of generation Y faggot. The town I use to live in believed in something call thick skin.

>picking up a child that isn't yours
Enjoy your sexual harassment charges! Enjoy being doxxed and having liberals accuse you of racist thoughts! Enjoy never working again!

It's a much different world today from when you were in school. Teachers and other school staff can be hit with lawsuits if they aren't careful. Do you really think that teachers are allowed to pick kids up in schools today?

When I was in high school I had a teacher that if you were seated in the back of the classroom talking to another kid in class during his lectures he would throw a piece of chalk hard as hell to the left or right of you and it would shatter on the wall behind you. Never did I hear of him actually hitting someone with it but can imagine how that would go down today?

Parents would lose thier minds if they knew a teacher was throwing any item at their perfect child and they would be demanding that teacher lose their job.

Back then, my parents would have said you shouldn't have been talking during the lecture.

>if they don't intervene

You can't take the nig out of the nog. That little orc will be dead or in prison before it is 19 years old and will be a burden on society and a crack in civilization its entire natural life.

\thread

Unless it's autistic because fuck you I'm not treating a vacuum dodger as a person.

Its best for police to be introduced to the trouble makers that they will be arresting in a few years as early as possible I guess

They have to at least make an attempt, even if said attempt turns out to be useless.

Its probably a liability thing because god forbid a teacher whacks a student on the hand with a ruler or even lays a hand on them theses days.

Th...this is bait, right? No one actually, genuinely, unironically, believes a 7 year old throwing a fit in public is a reason to expose them to the prison system, right? RIGHT? No one would unironically believe that doing so would actually reduce instead of drastically increase the likelihood that they encounter the prison system again, right? No adult actually feels threatened by a 7 year old, RIGHT??
Ffs the absolute state

>Guys, you must live in some disney utopia if you think childrens are not the most dangerous beings when raised by bastards

I don't think the kid had a firearm or weapon of any kind.

Are you seriously assertion a 7yo is a physical threat?

I'm not arguing they are all sweet and innocent, but I think it's understood that teaching elementary school is pretty much just babysitting and kids can be Scrappy.

niggers really are subhuman. can you as a white person imagine defending your kid for assaulting his teacher? honestly, just let that sink in. only the negro could do such a thing.

Yeah they should have shot him

Assault is a crime. If a seven year old attacks someone, cuff him and send him off to juvie. He just forfeited his life as far as I am concerned. His parents are the bigger issue, crying about the handcuffs after the teacher was physically assaulted. They deserve to be ruined.

the eyes don't close on the ones on the right. you can clearly see one on the far right with lighter skin that's the same price

You're a fucking retard. Teachers literally cannot do anything anymore. Schools are multicultural zoos.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.......

Detention isn't going to help this kid learn anything and suspenion is just giving him a few days off school which any kid would be happy with. Once the child became physically violent with school staff the school cannot just allow that to happen. The kid has anger issues and anything the school does to punish him internally won't keep this kid from doing it again.

It's not about the school being unwilling, physical violence towards staff by the student crosses a line where the police must be involved simply for the school to cover their asses in the event of a lawsuit. Imagine if the school punishes the child and the parents ask the child what happened. The child responds that he was taken from the lunchroom and him and a teacher got into a scuffle that ended up with them falling to the ground. Many parents today would say that their kid was clearly abused by the school staff and would be suing the school district or that staff member.

nah teachr did the right thing if he acted like an internet tough guy like you he will be the one in jail for assaulting the kids

>teaching elementary school is pretty much just babysitting
Pathetic. That's exactly how kids can turn bad, when parents think their children grow by themselves. School is for instruction, home is for education, and none of them are "babysitting" idiot. Your assertion is typical nigger behaviour.

>Assault is a crime. If a seven year old attacks someone, cuff him and send him off to juvie. He just forfeited his life as far as I am concerned. His parents are the bigger issue, crying about the handcuffs after the teacher was physically assaulted. They deserve to be ruined.

Are you LARPing? How do you live day to day? If assault where there is no harm or injury is a death sentence then what would be my punishment for calling you a faggot on the internet?

This.

In Denmark a 7 muslim can stab you to death

I'm not saying put the kid in prison. I am saying that clearly this kid isn't scared of going to the principle's office. You could take him there over and over and he's just going to do this shit again. Kids are aware at an early age that when people are arrested by the police then they are really in trouble so by actually arresting this kid I'm guessing they are hoping to make the kid realize that he cannot be pulling the shit he pulled.

Teachers can provoke students and force them into situations where the student has no other option.

K-12 public schooling in the USA is abslute despotism.

100% this

>when people are arrested by the police then they are really in trouble so by actually arresting this kid I'm guessing they are hoping to make the kid realize that he cannot be pulling the shit he pulled.

Or maybe after they take off the cuffs hell realize cops are fags too and he can do whatever he wants. The kid should be hit back. That'd show him, but everyone is convinced that's the worst things ever.

i poisoned a fisthank at age of 6 and laid a fire , im pretty sure 7 year olds nowadays amped up on hormones are capable of delivering dmg. especially when the victim is doubble their age and if retaliating will face backlash because "muh underage meme".

stuff like this makes me want to live in the dark ages of 1500-1700 where none of this PC shit exists and kids get whopped left and right into acting right.

>Pick him up until he stops or wears himself out.
then you get charged with sexual harassment, fired and sued
good job

I have a friend who wanted to teach and for her first job the put her in charge of a pack of feral nigger cubs which might not of been so bad but she said the parents were worse than the kids, coming to school and threatening her because she gave a bad grade or disaplined a kid, now she works at a grocery store

The parents that let the kids become little shits are problems. The schools that can't do anything without getting sued are a problem. These aren't problems for the cops to sort out. They aren't nannies.

Maybe the teacher deserved to be punched.

>I can hit people because the teacher made my fee-fees hurt

Cuck fucking faggit

Fuck the niglet, he should be drug out on the street and shot

Shove the kid back up its mother's cunt and re-fuck it until something useful comes out.

Well if we could go back 60 or so years the kid would get his ass paddled by the principle and I bet he wouldn't act up again. Unfortunately the world has changed so much with people throwing lawsuits around like nothing, the police have to get involved. If this would have been a case where the kid just mouthed off to staff, I bet the police wouldn't have been called.

I wasn't even a bad child but I got suspended constantly for daring to fight back against my bullies
the school system is beyond fucked up

I don't care what race he is.

I'm white and most teachers were assholes to me.

>Well if we could go back 60 or so years the kid would get his ass paddled by the principle and I bet he wouldn't act up again.
That never, ever, worked, and in fact only leads to resentment
no one man, especially some cuckold principal has any right to touch another mans child.

I can see that if you have children you will end up being the parents in this story.

B-b-b-but my kid didn't do anything wrong, the teacher should've looked the other way and let my kid do whatever the fuck he wants to do because that's how I raised him.

I know that feel
there are shitty students, but there are also a multitude of cuntish, posessive, powertripping teachers and faculty that make kids lives absolutely miserable when in school.

Which is why the police were called in for this situation.

And I fully agree that the police should have been called.

To be fair there are a ton of cunt teachers

Rule number 1: teachers are always right.
And in reality this is 99% true, sorry if you were the 1% remaining, but life is not made of perfection, and the rule should be followed no matter your personal perception.

Euthanasia is what's needed in this case for the good of society.

Not saying your wrong. But the education system here is flat out broken
>get bullied
>try to tell the school
>we will do everything to help you
>do literally nothing
>it continues
>eventually just kick the shit out of the bullies
>i'm somehow the one at fault
fuck schools, we nearly sued them after that but
>democrat state

No little fucking brat should get away with assault I don't give a fuck the teacher is an asshole or not. These spics better home school their wild chimp.

This
school fights between kids are one thing but you can't fucking hit a teacher
I can't believe I almost did that profession, my god.

I teach at an elementary school in the hood and I would love to see these kids being taken away in handcuffs any time they act out. So far this year we have had three teachers sent to the ER as a result of student assaults. Arrests should be the norm not the exception.

>elementary school
>sending teachers to the ER
what the FUCK