We speak the same language, we have the same culture, we have intertwined history and we all share a common origin...

We speak the same language, we have the same culture, we have intertwined history and we all share a common origin. Should distance define a border or should people of the same ethnicity, culture and language be free to pass into the lands of the other?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millom_Castle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well the problem is half of country is retarded, and the other half is fucked.

Every single country on pic is leftie shithile.

>We speak the same language
doesn't matter
>we have the same culture
you're an idiot
>we have intertwined history
we've got intertwined history with germany and france and russia and every other country, why not let them in
>we all share a common origin
you also share a common origin with the french and spanish, being conquered by romans

I want to return to England. Is it expensive to get land in the Cumbria area?

How do you do, fellow anglos?

none of us want the burger's darkies and mexicans
you and the burgers dont want leafland/nz/straya's chinks
none of us want your muslims

free movement between us is a dead dream

>we have the same culture
A 10 year old that doesn't know a lick of English could tell you this sentence is retarded.

Realistically citizens only
Ideally anglo/celtic and certain other groups (mostly European origin folks) would be entitled to the free movement. the rest of the anglosphere dont want our muzzies we dont want the beaners and their ghetto gentlemen from the US, then there are the undesirable groups in Canada, Australia and New Zealand

Like I want a bunch of fucking leafs to come here. New Zealand is alright though, you guys are welcome. British stay home, or we'll shoot you again.

>We speak the same language
Quoi???

No, becasue most of our "people" now are chinks arabs and shit skins so we would only really be trading around foreigners

Im american, Im an italian by descent and Im a catholic. You can fuck off with your anglosphere shit.

Either we do this all together as white people and christians or you're on your own bong.

Non.

Cheers m8, but I hate niggers and you have an infestation of them. We have an infestation of chinks, which will be purged in due time.

WELL SAID MUSSOLINI

I unironically believe an Anglophonic trade network is humanity's last hope, but no freedom of movement because Muslims.

If you're white you're more than welcome m8

some areas are crazy expensive but its easy to find somewhere away from the tourists

>Catholics think they are white people

I'm 75 english and the rest german. I wanted to move to rural Montana but I think I would like to visit england first. I have records that my ancestors from the 1400's used to own and live in Millom Castle.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millom_Castle
The Hudleston family changed their name to Hudson. It is the same Hudson as Henry Hudson the explorer which Hudson bay in New York is named after.

Small world. I live in millom
Not in in the castle tho

Wow that's crazy. I will look more into it as I really want to become a farmer. I have computer skills but with the modern world even farmers have good internet connection.