Special screening already finished and got great praise, among comments about the screening:

Special screening already finished and got great praise, among comments about the screening:
さすおに
As expected of big brother
超面白かった
It was super funny
お兄様、宇宙へ
Big brother to the space
やっぱお兄様強過ぎてずるい
As expected big brother is too strong its not fair
前半きゃわたん後半戦い
Cute first half and last half is battle
魔法描写スゲー!!
The presentation of magic was amazing
お兄様さすがです
As expected of big brother
ガルニデ主題歌最高
Garnidelia theme song was the best
水着とお風呂はお約束湯気
Bathing swimsuits and the expected steam!
最後はさすおに
The end is as expected of big brother

* Looks like Oniisama fights in space too

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5qaixh_mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-movie-clip_tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there an animator list?

official site just lists the animation studio 8bit

Praise Jesus.

SASUGA ONII-SAMA

Sasuga!

this shit is still going on?

Oniisama fight WITH space when?

>sasuga onii-sama
Can't wait for the movie.

tatsuya x mayumi otp

Soon, next novel is about americans asking oniisama to terraform vernus.

Sounds like an interesting movie to watch. I'm not surprised by the reports of the animation being good because the person overseeing the animation Kana Ishida does the art for the Light Novels. No way in hell is she gonna allow her baby look like shit.

Will it be as well-animated as the SAO movie? It's a pretty popular series so hopefully Aniplex gave the movie enough budget.

SAO movie looked good, but was boring overall except for a couple of scenes in it I found interesting. I thought there would be more fight scenes in it because of how long the movie was yet all of them felt so short despite the animation looking so good. Majority of the movie felt very sluggish because it was basically a talk marathon.

dailymotion.com/video/x5qaixh_mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-movie-clip_tv

Spoilers about Tatsuya fighting Juumonji were fake. They only talked and he left. No Baryon Lance breaking Phalanx.

>implying a psion shield like phalnax can respond or defend against pushion attack

>Sasuga Onii-sama

Do people really like this unironically? It was by far the worst part of Mahouka anime.

Why is this a big deal anyways? It's 100% obvious Juumonji is fucked vs Tats.

Look at this pleb

Sasuga Onii-sama is the best.

It happens after vol 11.

S2 confirmed ded.

I wouldn't be surprised on if it depends on how the movie does. They already got the voice actors cast for some of the characters that would appear in season 2 that don't appear in the movie done years ago anyway by the mobage game.

Fuck you this miniature is misleading. I thought there was a new season of DtB for a second. Who cares about flavor of the week SAOxOreimo crossover. In 10 years nobody will remember.

More like S2 confirmed

Movie literally shows flashbacks to stuff that happened after S1. Why would they release a movie like this if they were planning S2?

Precisely to hype up S2. Personally I would've preferred tsuiokuhen movie though.

>girls are better at magic
>except for MC who is the awesomest person on the planet with super amazing ultra incredible skills

>girls are better at magic
Most clan heads are male

Not really. Magic power has no bearing on gender.
Also, Tatsuya's magic capabilities are limited.

Clan heads are more political positions. All strongest mages are girls. 1st high didn't have a male freshman rep in 5 years.

>All strongest mages are girls
Not really.
>1st high didn't have a male freshman rep in 5 years
It doesn't matter.

I still wish they had adapted vol.8 since it would of had been perfect as a movie adaption. I just see this movie as more of a fan-service thing to try to racked in as much cash as they can out of the series and to probably planned on whether they should do a S2 or not based on it's sales. Since it's literally just a filler movie that is canon which serves as a big advertisement to shit that it has not adapted in anime form yet.

Maya, Miyuki or Lina are in a different league compared to everyone who's not Onii-sama. Shizuku and Honoka are leagues above everyone except people from Numbers.

Who was Kokoa?

>Maya, Miyuki or Lina are in a different league compared to everyone who's not Onii-sama
No since there is Juumonji, Minoru and Masaki. Shizuku and Honoka are good but they are no match against other 10MC magicians like Mayumi, Shippou and stuff. Gender never mattered. Maya is invincible against anyone who is not Tatsuya.

>Juumonji, Minoru and Masaki

Neither of them has Miyuki's potential. Minoru is literally a failed Miyuki.

SASUGA!

Only the best for onii-sama.

>sasuga onii-sama
>sasuga onii-sama
>sasuga onii-sama
>cute sexy imouto
>sasuga onii-sama
>sasuga onii-sama
>sasuga onii-sama
>sasuga onii-sama
>dude incest lmao
>sasuga onii-sama
>sasuga onii-sama

>batman
>vader
What's next?

Of the 12 Apostles, 9 are male. The reason why it seems that there are female magicians are stronger is because the story centers around Onii-sama and his !harem so you see more of the female side of strong magicians.

For example, if you look at the antagonists, pretty much all of them are males that are all extremely skilled magicians.

Tell me about Onii-sama. Why does he wear the mask?

I think we have already seen the top magics of Juumonji and Masaki in action but not Miyuki's. We have yet to see the full power of her mental interference magic. She is also affected by the the limiter on Tatsuya so if she goes all out she might show why she is the Yotsuba's masterpiece, given that the specialty of the 4th lab is MI magic.

>tfw Jesus vs AYY LMAOS really happened

What in the actual fuck?

>sasuga onii-sama is such a catchphrase it's been shortened to "sasuoni"

Sasuga Onii-sama

SASUGA

ONII

maybe I'll watch this again just to hear more sasuga onii-samas

volume 22 summary when

Bad guys are males so they can die horribly without readers feeling bad.

And apostles really barely matter since they are strategic magicians made public for political reasons.

So any spoilers about what the contents of the flashbacks in the movie they were talking about in reviews were?