Jordan Peterson

What does pol think about Jordan Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
hooktube.com/watch?v=vBwJfu7yCV8
youtu.be/vBwJfu7yCV8
philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/43578/why-so-much-hate-for-postmodernism
tradworker.org/points/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he talks word good

does anyone have that edited video where he's like i'll sick my trolls on you and kill everyone huh

checked

fuck that kike you fucking kike

he sucks too much cut khazar cock

No idea who the hell he is.

Whilst I have great respect for Dr.Petersons intelligence and body of work, his dialectic disintegrates when the group identity politics of the jew in mentioned. He literally runs from the Jewish question. He is willfully blind to its scope and consequences on non jew and particularly white western political discourse. In short he wants to have cake and to eat it too y he's kosher right. He's ideologically sound until it comes to jew group identity politics. He pontificates on the horrors of communism without intellectual curiosity as to why its origins or leadership disproportionately made up of jews

Sneeky jew looking to divert attention away from Jewish criminals waging war against us and wants you to blame yourself because you don't have the will to be an organized prisoner slave

Checked, but also isn't the things he says gold for self improvement? Obviously the goal isn't to be slave but self improvement is top tier individualism.

I agree with some things he says. There are other things he says I disagree with.

Jews win with individualism
Pic related
Bottom

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

a self-help guru

he has some good advice, but boy does he talk so much. Whatever you do, dont watch the H3 podcast or any of his podcast interviews. In the Joe Rogan podcast Joe maybe said 100 words the whole show.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

hooktube.com/watch?v=vBwJfu7yCV8

>He's ideologically sound until it comes to jew group identity politics.
What about white identity politics?
He explicitly stated that that is why he even does what he does - to prevent us form politically organising.

youtu.be/vBwJfu7yCV8

He is unironically daddy. /ourleaf/

Fuck , thats a nice poster...

Thats my point he rejects white identity but excuses jew identity and jewish state Zionism
Its a sneeky jew intellectual scam

He's sliding hopeless white men lost in a degenerate jewish dominated society with no future but one competing with niggers for the crumbs from the mouths of kike filth
The refreshing drink of water he offers is poisoning our collective spirit

Now I'm just playing devils advocate here, but lets say that an Atheist/pagan nat soc society springs up out of the ashes of the impending economic collapse of the west, and you don't adhere to those beliefs nor do they provide ample stability of society by allowing degeneracy to run rampant. Is it better to be a self improved individual to weather that or fall in line with a tyrannical and doomed state. I am all for going back to a Mayberry esq white ethno-state America and letting everyone else fend for themselves. A snow-nigger tier society is a big ol' pile of nope for me.

He's doing a great job making sure no one explores past neoconservativism.

>He won't call out Jews and ruin his entire reputation.
>He must be a puppet shill

brainlet cuck pseudointellectual

philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/43578/why-so-much-hate-for-postmodernism

Literally the greatest ancient philosopher of our time

You have my attention. Please elaborate.

He is reading 200 years together

He's read all of Solzhenitsyn, he's one of the most often referred authers he mentions.

tradworker.org/points/

Guess who crowd funds him?

weak wristed weak speaker
consumed by fear his tepid trembling voice reveals at least that much

i..is this a haiku?
I dislike his voice as well desu

Libertarian soyboy.

it's not and wasn't meant to be

weak wristed weak speaker
consumed by fear his tepid trembling
voice reveals at least that much

now it is though

this was to you

used to be ok for intro to the bible etc until he cucked hard a few weeks ago. no longer good, nothing but an ebook/rug merchant

He has a firm understanding of the white male mind, falls short on everything else. He would be more in favor of collectivism if he opened his eyes to the outside world.

he seems to be a reasonable an academic. i like his critical thinking and reasoning.

What kind of collectivism?
The sovereignty over one's self and their allegiance to being a human supersedes the loyalty to the state, even if the state disagrees.
Not everybody will choose not to participate but the option needs to exist.

pol tries to be edgy with everyone

He's a great guy

great guy, really

Your sovereignty over yourself cannot stand up to an Islamic horde, you need to group together.

Fuck him and fuck you. I dont even know who he is but fuck you both and fuck your opinions.

right, so the psychological stuff out of the way,
how do europe pay for 4 billion afrcians ?

For the people saying that he's sucking Jewish cock, you have to understand that it's not his responsibility to instruct people about the Jews. By replying "I can't answer that" to the kid who was asking about the Jews, he was basically signaling that we should look into it ourselves.