Can we talk about chinese cartoons here? Because Quan Zhi Gao Shou (king's avatar) is surprisingly good

Can we talk about chinese cartoons here? Because Quan Zhi Gao Shou (king's avatar) is surprisingly good.

Why? I'm not sure I should post it here or on Sup Forums but since it's a chinese cartoon...
Also:
>no haremshit even if lot of cute girls orbitate toward the MC
>kinda realistic competitive game
>well informed writer
>good animation
>even the 3D don't hurt the eyes
Really the best anime of this season. I guess the voice actors are good too but since I don't speak china.

It's actually my AOTS but there's little competition. I wish there was more of an overall plot, right now it's just MC doing some random shit. There's no overall villain or goal

yesss new season of Hitori no shita soon

That animation is a piece of garbage. If I hadn't read the novel, which I have found really decent, I would never understand what is going on. Well, even after reading, I have problems.

The animation is good at times. The arena fight scene in episode 10 was very well-animated, for instance.

>good animation
i see this as chinese a1. the good parts stand out and the bad parts als9 stand out. the only difference is which corners the studios cut. this one seems to solve in-between frames with cg, while a1 just outsources it to korea and vietnam.

why is his former team's logo a fucking leaf?

Only good chink anime.

It's pretty simple. They use keyboard and the character moves. It's like an action game except with the stats of a MMO.

Best flags in the world are the ones with leaf

Hello 25 cent army, could you go tell Qidian International to fuck off permanently?

You fuckers spout that you have the best novels, but 90% of the stuff on your app are pure garbage.

I like it so far, my biggest gripe is that the MC so far is a Gary Stu.

All webnovels have main characters like that, not even mentioning Chinese Xianxia and Xuanhuan.

General Isekai and Reincarnation garbage will have it, but other genres of novels are not exempt, by far.

What did you expect from amateur novelists? Not that I'm shitting on them for being inexperienced writers.

So I can't have that gripe because they're all like that?

You can, but you should have expected as much when you started reading.

So who is the author of this? Some YOLO (you Only Live Online) society reject?

I don't know but I don't like chinese VAs. Same as korean VAs

King's avatar needs a villain to be good.

MC is building the best team for the new server.
He's also trying to make a broke avatar, but it's unsure if he can pull it.

thats kinda how i saw it. hes trying to play the game the way he originally wanted to before devs nerfed his . hes got a freah start but a wealth of experience and knowledge this time

that's too unsubstantial. There needs to be a villain or at least some sort of antagonizing force, all we've had so far are a bunch of literal whos who were laughably easy to overcome. There's no challenge, no adversity. I get that this is a wish fulfillment series but come the fuck on, even SAO understood the importance of an overarching villain

The real villains and rivals are in the other servers.
They might appear later, and we already know the last boss will be MC's old avatar and the guy who took it.

I'd say Log Horison too had a pretty abstract enemy most of the time, since they didn't have any clear enemy before the crazy fox lady( some scheming little whos before that).
Obviously, Log horison in not the same kind of story as Swordartonline or this specific chinese cartoon.

MC is a kind of a villain.