Gab DropOut

And people say anime isn't devil's work. This show literally converted me to satanism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The world needs more pics of Satania's feet

How could it though?

Satania was nothing but a stupid dork who couldn't figure out everyone hated her, so she still tried to be kind to her "friends."

And Vigne's ass.

>everyone hated her
>Raphi literally could not stop thinking about her

>satanism
The show portrays demons as more good than bad and angels are more bad than good though.

You know as a devout Sataniafag, I've come to very much appreciate Raphi. At first I was hurt because I felt as though Raphi was bullying Satania out of a sense of malice and hate, but after a couple of rewatches I began to realize that Raphi truly does care about Satania. I now see that Raphi is only bullying Satania because it gives her immense sexual pleasure to see Satania in compromising positions.

I expect the eventual sex between Raphi and Satania to be sweaty and lewd.

My girlfriend Vigne is so beautiful.

>Left
>Everyone's butt monkey to bully.
>Right
>Race traitor.

Christ almighty Satania, that's a puffy vulva.

Aren't Satania tits too big for a baka? Kinda break the archetype.

Bakas usually have huge tiddies

False. Why would you lie like that?

Huh, I just found this. It's pretty neat I guess.

I see you've opened your eyes.

feet prprprprpr

Why is there such a lack of Tap-chan in this thread?

So you understand. As a devout Raphibro, I've come to also appreciate Satania, the one Raphi needs the most and see the qualities within this simple minded demon Raphi loves so much.
When you rewatch it, it becomes crystal clear how much Raphi needs Satania and how the one she's fooling is not Satania with her tricks, but herself. She hides behind the idea of "just want to bully" because she can't understand her own feelings, but you can immediately spot how bull this is by how harmless and meaningless are Raphi's bullying(by japanese standards), or how it usually is just a elaborated way to get close to Satania or see more sides of her.

I also expect the eventual sex between Raphi and Satania to be sweaty and lewd, full of kisses, interlacing fingers, and rubbing bodies.
Pic related, it started here. This was the last act of pure malice of Raphi towards Satania. I don't know if getting her foot licked clicked something inside Raphi, but from here on she was never the same.

She is my wife

RAPHI BROS

ASSSSSSEEEEEEEMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEE

Im a satania fag but i've come to appreciate raphi as well

one man army

White member here! ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ

Gold leader standing by!

How so? Tits are her only good trait

>sample

Here, gold leader, let me help you.

Red leader standing by.

T-Thanks

What is Raphi thinking about?

Involves kissing and is related to these posts

I want to sample Raphiel.

reporting for duty

Do you think she fucks her dog? seems like a pretty devilish thing to do

What's on the piece of paper that has Tapris so worried?

Raphi, being a rich oujosama of Heaven, is bored. She's gotten everything handed to her. She's never known any want, and she's just so god damn bored all day. That's where Satania comes in, a diabolical mastermind, she comes in and seduces Raphi by giving her something she never even knew she wanted: the gratifying, satisfying release of bully. Oujos naturally must flaunt themselves and their privilege, it's something Raphi never knew but learned when she encountered a poorfag baka whose reactions caused OHOHO to boil up from inside her heart. Satania will cause Raphi to be corrupted and finally fall from her lofty position as the second strongest angel in Heaven and end up with Satania because such a lust has been awoken inside her. Satania is truly a prime evil.

Kurumizawa Satanichia McDowell is my wife.

Remove, Tap-chan is not for lewd!

why do they have croissants in their hair? I've seen this in a few other anime pictures, I think there was one of that french trap from infinite stratos but that like at least made sense since france or is it some kind of general fashion trend over there like those tiny top hats?

Cuteness ranking:

Gab = Satania > Vignette > The class representative > Tapris > Gabu's older sister > The mellonpan dog > The owner of the cafe Gab works at > Raphie

I think those are supposed to be horns

Put Tapris on top and this will be perfect.

How big are your wife's shits?

The madman delivers again.

So big that it surpasses ones' imagination

The last /atg/ thread has changed my view of Satania and Abbadon forever.

You missed Tenda imouto. She'd be above even Tapris

Why is bald sensei so alpha Sup Forums?

I want to make cute watermelon babbies with tapirs.

I made the mistake of watching Steins:gate and GabDrop back to back and I can't get over that Raphi and Mayuri sound exactly the goddamn same

>sound exactly the goddamn same
Same VA. Hanazawa Kana has a really nice, soft voice

I realize that now, it was just so weird at first to hear the same voice coming out of two characters who couldn't be more different

Kuroneko (Gokou Ruri) in Oreimo is also voiced by her. I guess she voices the best girls of their series.

haven't seen Oreimo yet, but maybe I will because her voice is damn pleasant to listen to

Sataniafag here. We shall rule the world together, Raphibros!

>be a semi-NEET before I started watching
>still am a semi-NEET
Thanks, Gab.

>implying satanism = devil worship
cluelessfags reeeeee.

>semi-NEET

Fuck off, !Akemi. Why are you so desperate to keep your shit threads alive.

i feel jipped from the thumb nail it looked like the girl on the right was wearing a used condom skirt

Some small hands you got there.

haha oh wow didn't even notice now I can't unsee

Really, you need to kill yourself. For the good of everyone.

I'm loving these pictures. Truly, the fanartists are what keep interest alive in slower-moving series with few/distant hopes in new seasons. That other fellow needs to pop more blood vessels.

What's it like being by far the dumbest person to have ever used this site? And actual retards have used this site. So that says a lot about you.

At least they could talk and interact with other people, which is more than you can do.

>xdd lol look i upboated my own shitposting by pretending to b som1 else =)
The reddit is so strong in you, !Akemi.

Really, it must suck having autism as bad as yours. I'm so glad your life is a massive failure and that attacking people on Sup Forums is the only thing you'll ever have. You're going to die, pathetic and alone, because you literally can't just function correctly with the rest of the world.

I like how you're so triggered and mad that you can't even talk.

It's funny how you always try to pretend that there are tons of crack shitters here to back you up and defend you, but oddly enough, every single one them all act the exact same way. As in, they all refuse to actually talk.

You think you're making people mad, but you're just being shit, and people want you cleaned up. In reality, you're the one who's insanely mad because you can't get your way and have a safe space hug box.

This is the part where you reply again with just an image because your brain is literally shitting itself with anger.

I wish someone would translate

What's with the angry user?

AHahaha, you are so fucking pathetic you even got out your phone to samefag.

He's mad because he can't have a hug box where he can act like he's on tumblr and he shipping cancer in peace, so he has devoted his life harassing people and spamming Sup Forums threads to try and "win" on the internet.

You can tell he's mad as fuck because he literally can't even talk.

Hey, !Akemi, I'm curious. How many accounts do you have on Dynasty scans for the sake of samefagging? I'm guessing around 10 or 20.

Cry more, failure. Then slit your own throat.

Do you actually think you're "winning" here by making it look like anyone who likes crack shit is an autistic retard that can't even talk?

Raph > Vigne = Gab > New Devil girl > Everyone else > Entrance to the Mariana trench > * > Satania = Tapris

She was just being nice. Why is Tapris so shit?

Watch me prove you're insane.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
>elusions are false beliefs that a person holds on to, without adequate evidence. It can be difficult to change the belief, even with evidence to the contrary.
Notice how you literally refuse to accept you're wrong under any conduction ever. Meaning it's impossible to reason with you. Thus you don't accept any evidence.

You refuse to stop trying to spite me by posting crack shit, thus showing you are psychotic.

Superior to Yuri Yuru

>Raph anywhere but rock bottom
Tap is paranoid as fuck about Devils.