American education

>American education

twitter.com/s7venForever/status/846876825301270528

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_O8ZFBYdl_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daaaaaaaaaaaammmnn

So fucking annoying how nigs always pound and slap their hands together when angry

What do you expect. Their fucking chimps

God I fucking hate niggers so fucking much

They're actual fucking monkeys so it makes sense. They think pounding on their chest and hooting makes them intimidating.

lol wtf is wrong with americans man

in england if a black boy came close to you in school like that hed by getting his jaw spun instantly

like honestly, wtf lol

you could never step to anyone like that in London without getting a black eye.

And nothing will happen to the little hands slapping nog

>you could never step to anyone like that in London
you talk like a nigger

I think we need to start a nigger/mutt hate thread.
Sup Forums hasnt had one in a while

>Segregation was evil
>Diversity is equality
This video should be forced upon every race egalitarian cough Sargon cough. It's great red pilling material.

please can a fellow bong back me up here ? Ive never in my life seen two lads get so close to each other in such a heated way without it ending in a fight.

Ive swung at black boys just for barging shoulders with me. ive seen lads fight each other over the dumbest stuff in London

>OOOOOOOOOOOOKK EEEEEEEEEEKKK
even monkeys are more civil

>MY GRADES ARE DROPPING, ITS THE TEACHERS FAULT

>Threatens to physically harm one of his peers

hmm...

pfff niggas got a pink undershirt on

Why you lying, the whites here are even bigger pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=_O8ZFBYdl_A

Schools have zero-tolerance policies now, even if he attacked him the other kid would get suspended just for defending himself. Public schools are shitholes

Maaate
Ive had my little, weak asian dude swing at a nigger and knock him out
Mad respect

ME ANGRY
ME CLAP HANDS
ME YELL
REEEEE
REEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEE
fug whypipo
He couldn't go after class and ask what it going on? Honestly if he even thought about a future he's pretty screwed for this scenario, it's going to follow him

t. i grew up around niggers bruv

And its served me well, in the long term. Nobody knows better than me to not relax around blacks.

Yeah If someone did that to me and I genuinely thought it was unwarranted I'd probably bit his fucking nose off.

Niggers are psychopaths when they get mad they literally look for a human to attack to get rid of their anger.

Isnt assaulting or even insulting a nog the worst offense you can commit in Bongland?

In American schools, touching a black person in any way in a physical altercation is grounds for expulsion.

Theres always "zero tolerance" policies for racism, and if anything is even remotely close to racist, the school would rather force it on you before the twitter brigade comes and says #(enter school name)RACIST.

lool m8 i dunno what area you're from but i've seen white lads that wouldnt hesitate to put a knife in you

Wrong spics can beat the shit out of niggers in public schools.

we dont really have the theatrics of the states over here though, god look at anytime some tragedy happens they grizzling all over the news you hardly ever get that here, its usually someone saying what happened.

>of course the blacks comments are encouraging this behavior

Nogs need to fuck off

This kid makes me sad to be white, learn how to defend yourself. Straight pussy

tfw saw one black kid my entire high school experience.

feelsgoodman.bmp

>meanwhile over in reality

>Diversity
>Education
"Three High School Football Players Are Charged with Raping a 14-Year-Old Girl"

Three 16-year-old high school football players from Pennsylvania have been charged as adults with raping a 14-year-old girl at gunpoint after she left a town fair.

The teenage suspects from the Central York High School football team were taken into custody last Tuesday, following a two-month investigation into the suspected sexual assault.

The victim said she was with friends at the York Fair on September 16 and the trio of boys, identified as Daishon Richardson, Andrew Miller and Kelvin Mercedes, followed them.

The victim said she was with friends at the York Fair on September 16 and the trio of boys followed them

She said when she left the fairgrounds, she was ‘taken to unknown locations’ and was ‘forced’ to get down on her knees and perform oral sex on the three suspects while Mercedes held a gun to her head, according to a probable cause affidavit cited by the York Daily Record.

The trio of suspects and the victim then walked over to someone’s yard, where the young men took turns holding down and raping the 14-year-old next to a fire pit, according to police.

Niggers make me fucking sick, why they so loud and obnoxious. I can't even understand what this nigger is upset about. He's throwing his hands around and clapping and whatnot.

When can we just have open season on niggers? I'm getting so tired of all of this bullshit day in and day out.

Heck, more like expelled
I've been to a school where one kid was bullied constantly everyday. Then, close to the end of school he finally got mad enough to beat the bully up after the kid was punched hard in the face.

They both got expelled basically immediately after

You say that then let Ahmed rape your wife, steal your city, and throw acid in your face. So maybe stfu until you fix your own messes bong.

Is there anything more pathetic than an uncle tom?

lol go to the beach I hear they having a good time there now

i think the same thing constantly

>Diversity
>Education
"High School Bully (Nigger), 16, ‘Stabs and Kills Girl (White), 16, She Tormented."
A bullied teenager has been stabbed to death at a Dunkin’ Donuts after standing up to her tormentors by pepper spraying them.

Valaree Megan Schwab, 16, died in hospital after being attacked which occurred at 12.30pm in New Rochelle, New York, on January 10.

Z’Inah Brown, 16, has been arrested for her death. She allegedly used a steak knife to stab Valaree twice in the upper torso.

>why they so loud and obnoxious
>He's throwing his hands around and clapping and whatnot.
See:

Niggers get up in people's faces
The way they huddle around each other and when one thinks he's friendly with you JUST because you have manners
Bodily fucking contact, rubbing shoulders, putting his head really close to yours
It's cringe inducing
Deliver me from this shithole to some more polite and less infested nation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

Can we take just a second to remember what happened in the 1992 LA riots? How was it not clear to people right here that these people were a problem.

What happened ?

>white kid swings at black kid
>autistic monkey screeching from monkey community
>BCUZ HE BLACK DOE
>white kid gets charged with hate crime, expelled, brought up for weeks on end in local media
>white kids life is over

He did it because he knew that weak ass little bitch wouldn't stand up for himself. That white boy probably went home, put on a dress, and blogged about it.

The white kid has literally nothing to gain by fighting him.

If he attacked him without being hit first he'd be suspended for several weeks and most likely expelled with police charges filed.

Sitting there and laughing at them when they're chimping out just makes them even more angry. They want you to hit them so they can cry racism.

Its subhuman behavior they get close to you to intimidate you usually this results in the nigger they are trying to intimidate sucker punching them.

nothing at all commie nigger

Niggers are niggers. The fact that White people bought the Jewish lies about niggers being human pisses me off more.

the last time two niggers got in my face i hit first and hit hard.

Guess what they did lol. took off their belts and tried to whip me with them haha
fucking embarrassing. Growing up white in london is the ultimate redpill

>They want you to hit them so they can cry racism.
No they are dumb animals they live in the moment it wants white boi to hit him because hes a feral savage who gets off on being violent.

There's no reason to fight back in this setting, the niggers will just chimp out and get the white kid expelled and his life ruined.

>nigger emasculates whiteboi
>niggers emasculates white male teacher
>the girls in the class giggle admiringly
>Tyrone would bang two Stacy’s that night

USA USA USA USA USA!

Trust the weakling shit to be coming out of Sweden.

lads if you've never seen the low iq anger smirk of a nigger fall from his face when the realises hes pissed off the wrong white guy ... you havent experienced one of life's little pleasures.

imagine actually having to share a classroom with one of these monkeyspeaking niggers.

White Nomrie America is fully aware of differences between the races, maybe not to the point of knowing IQ gaps and test scores but they know the basics. In the system, there are repressive mechanisms in place to control white America, but with every passing day these mechanisms become pointless to defend.

PUBLIC FUCKING SCHOOL

>meanwhile over in Europe

That photo is clearly not from America, double yellow lines go in the center of the road here.

none of those girls were white. you can tell from their pitch.

We all do. Even the niggers hate each other.

That's a problem in and of itself, no one should be allowed to get that close to someone and start shouting without expecting a fight

It's pretty terrifying sometimes

Because the Government immediately gave back their gibs and the media portrayed them as dindus

this

read

I can't be more than ten years older than you. I doubt school has changed that much. He'd be suspended, definitely, maybe some community service. Less if the white parents were good at their role in all ofthis. And that nigger would think twice before acting like that in his class again.
>wahhh why are the niggers and the jews andthespics walking all over me like I'm dirt?
This is why.

yes we get the idea stop spamming the cancer please

>they're
And yes, they are fuckn monkeys..

>the cancer
well, since Sup Forums has become facebergReddit, full of faggots like you, need to preach the gospel

lmao this one is perfect

Why the hell doesnt the white girl fight back?

Why? What the fuck makes these cretins act in such a despicable manner?

this is what it looks like when you get no attention at home. have nothing to be proud of and your still not really sure who your daddy is.

my only wish is the 'problem' in chicago could spread a bit faster

reading the twitter normie comments and the nigger bs just really makes me want to start a right wing death squad.
the more i read on twitter the more im convinced that the only reason some ppl are even alive is bc its illegal to kill them.

How are you supposed to get any kind of fucking education with those niggers around?

That's funny coming from Sweden

Working in retail and dealing with niggers is the worst

Fast food
>cheap so always order shit off dolar menu
>adds shit like bacon and chimp out when it costs more
>always say the fries were cold to try and con for free fris
>pull shit out of the bag In drive thru and said they never got x item

Any store
>always thowing money on counter
> ebt out the ass
>always ask if they can get x with ebt
>have 20 different transactions for nog friends

Other
>never tips
>always on their phones either with speaker or face time
>have nothing resembling an inside voice

List could go on

They're actual animals which must be put down.

America has too many so it's better to balkanise and then after a while do some liberation but Europe is still manageable so a year or so of hunting will clear them out.

It's very important to go after the children because there are many of those vermin running around.

>those ape noises lul

She didn't react at all to having that drink poured on her

All the white guys in my highschool growing up (So, maybe like 25 total?) always joked we'd rather fight a black guy than a black girl

Black girls are INSANELY tough, black dudes are no different than white dudes other than the fact that a lot of white people grow up in more protected enviornments, its almost unheard of to grow up in a black community and not fight atleast once from what i've learned/experienced

t. someone born and raised in Brampton, Ontario, lived here 26 years

Its called being subhuman cuck, why do you expect wild beast to act like humans?

cause its a soccer game. the white girl as a future to look forward to. possible college, athletic scholarships, jobs. The chimp however has nothing and will amount to nothing and has nothing to lose.

>start a right wing death squad

You'd be fighting for people that won't even protect themselves. Fuck 'em. They deserve it.

Hahaha, it's hard to believe they do. I was in a majority-white school thankfully, so I have no idea how they do it. I wouldn't be able to deal with niggers trying to lord over me and shit.

Good point, we need to put the beasts down.

Women are not fighters, she shouldn't have to. A white man should have killed that animal for her and she should give him multiple healthy children.

Are they shitting?

This. Look at all the niggers commenting with glee about how he sure showed that “whiteboi.” Anyone else notice that American high schools are basically like prison? Like it’s illegal not to go, you have to be there. And the niggers attack the whites nonstop. The only difference is that whites can’t fight back because zero tolerance policies ensure that a victim who resists his attacker will receive the same punishment. Land of the free my fucking ass kek

They're animals, what do you expect?