Why is Touman so cute?

Why is Touman so cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-3796.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCetqtTHK8
youtube.com/watch?v=fwNhzfjJAbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Misaka pls

>I never got the love for Frenda. After that whole speech about loving to kill and willing to betray her comrades twice, I just couldn't see her appeal.
She has a cute personality/design and the Railgun manga/anime did a lot to turn her into an actual character. Besides, betrayal is standard operating procedure in the dark side. (See Tsuchimikado). There are characters with far worse morals, so I never got the hate.

kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-3796.html

>See Tsuchimikado
They might both be traitors, but the scope is different. Tsuchi is playing both sides of a conflict but doesn't actually have any meaningful ties in either.
Tsuchi risked his own life during Angel Fall just because he didn't want to kill the father of a classmate. Frenda betrayed the people that saved her ass when Mikoto was about to fry her.

God damn.

We're almost there!

HAMAZURA SOON

Nice

Because OP, you're a honest gentleman with good tastes.

user why does she like little boys?

Why do you like animated loli?

Awaki is such a semen demon, holy shit

Ask her

Make Season III a good one, Hamazura. Fremea is counting on it.

He's too retarded to be cute.

Hey Biagio

Awaki is as much of a jobber as Kakine/Stiyl.
The most impressive things she's ever done were beating the shit out of Kuroko the first time and impaling some faceless grunt with metal spikes.

Blessed thy ship be. Amen.

That picture of Komaba and Fremea...

LO a cunt.

Accelerator's greatest crime wasn't killing the imoutos. His greatest crime was taking an oniichan away from an adoptive imouto.

This is true. Fuck, Komaba didn't even like conflicts.

Will I finally be able to use this anytime soon?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCetqtTHK8

Does Fremea just have a thing for thugs? I wonder if Frenda knew of/approved of this relationship. It seems like she would've kept a close eye on whoever she associated with.

Komaba protects level 0s, it's an innocent relationship

I want Touma to kiss my face while I blush and try to wriggle away because he's embarrassing me

Hahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=fwNhzfjJAbo

Godfucking dammit, Misaka.

I think Frenda knew. In the Omega World, she wondered why Fremea was so attached to someone like him so her opinion of him probably wasn't very high. So if Frenda didn't like him, that means he was probably a genuinely good person.

Godfucking dammit, Othinus.

Godfucking dammit, Yuriko

Godfucking dammit, Birdway.

Dunno, does Touma have a thing for doors with changing girls behind them?

Godfucking dammit, Himegami

Wtf I love Thelema now

Godfucking dammit, Innocentius.

Godfucking dammit, High Priest

Godfucking dammit, Index(Aogami)

>Yuriko

You are my nigga now.

Goodfucking dammit, Kuroko.

Since there will never be a Season 3 I finally started thinking about reading the novel. Should I just start with volume 1 or can I pick up where the anime left off? And if that's the case, at which volume did the anime stop?

Godfucking dammit, Kamisato

Godfucking dammit, Salome

Volume 1, and you'll be in new territory at volume 14.

Also, be careful user, you might be wrong.

Yuriko is the best
Who knew that an offhanded joke could turn into something so good

Start at the beginning.

If you really don't want to do that, read the epilogue of volume 6, the epilogue of volume 13, and chapter 3 of SS1. Then start at volume 14

Thanks, my man.

Let's hope so.

Who?

>no magazine scans
>no info on Railgun SS3
Well at least we only have to wait two weeks for the new arcs to start in the manga.

Why exactly was Tsuchimikado dressed up in NT7?

Death-chan pls

I can't believe White Queen is so dead.It's not a joke this time.

this.

Dream Ranker isn't quite finished yet. We don't know if Kuriba survived or Misaka did some mercy killing.

Godfucking dammit, Izzard.

Purple

What would you do with Yuriko/Superior Accel, if you get the chance to meet her?
Just look at that face

Godfucking damnit, Otohime

He was going to go on an actual date with Maika when he got back home, to a place where you needed to dress up.

There is a 0% chance Kuriba dies, it's not even speculation worthy.

Well, she's with a murderer atm

I'm still looking for someone to translate the color illustrations for NT14 001, NT17, and NT18.

Failing that, if somebody could post the raw text for them, I could try using Rikaikun and wing it.

Ask her if she has a penis.

Reminder that Mikoto, Ladylee and Kanzaki were in space before Aleister

Godfucking dammit, Aleister

>Kanzaki got to live out Aleister's dream of being a Gundam

Are we talking pre or post Sisters arc? Because that shit is incredibly fucking crucial here.
It's the difference between 85% chance of death and 85% chance of getting maimed.
Well, I'm dumb enough to try to approach someone as deadly as that just because I think they're cute so it wouldn't matter to me anyway.
Probably bond over coffee and cynicism late at night and go from there to develop a relationship.
That and ask where she finds her clothes and if they have a men's section because shits cool as hell.

>OCR messes up
Fuck, perhaps the lines can be found in the raw.

Godfucking damnit, Kanzaki

Godfucking dammit, Stiyl

The character quotes can be found in the text, however the problem comes with both the character descriptions and the other descriptive text on stuff like NT18 006-008.

Godfucking damnit, Misaki

I usually don't post during the day but I just wanted to tell you ugly sweaty nerds that I'm probably going to watch the Endymion movie this weekend. If you guys are lucky I might make it so that you idiots can watch it with me but don't count on it. Wish me luck.

Later.

>ywn hug and snug with mobile-chan while watching Endymion

Index 3 soon

Good night mobileposter, you giant tsundere

>are we talking pre or post Sisters arc
It doesn't matter, since you wouldn't know who she is.

Personally, I'll ask her if she has a cousin or something, cause her face looks fucking familiar.

>Misaka will never step on your dick and shock it until either you cum and/or die

So is Maika ded or what?

Godfucking dammit, Touma

She's currently being carried by Misaka along with Tsuchi, Index, Sphinx, Othinus and Fran

The only one who died was Aleister

Poor Othinus probably got blown away by the wind

Turned to Little Witch Aleister

That's technically another Aleister.

I wonder what did Misaka think about her

She was with Fran, probably is on the hoodie

Hopefully she'd be the "main aleister" that's used often.

>you'll never
>clean guns with Frenda
>go swimming with Frenda
>order takeout with Frenda
>murder skillouts with Frenda
>go shopping with Frenda
>build a bomb with Frenda
>wander aimlessly through Academy City with Frenda
>shitpost on /k/ with Frenda
>get hunted down by Stephanie Gorgeouspalace for shitposting on /k/ with Frenda
>visit Fremea & Ritoku with Frenda
>steal all of the tokens at the favorite arcade of the Railgun with Frenda
>blame Saiai for a prank you and Frenda pulled on Mugino then while Saiai is being super punished by Mugino you borrow Saiai's personal popcorn maker so you can eat fresh, delicious buttery popcorn with Frenda while you two watch a movie

Godfucking damnit, Kihara-kun

>Misaka
"Since when does that idiot play with dolls?"

She apparently got thrown into the wrong universe.

I posted on the wrong tab

Post OTP's

TSUNDERE