youtube.com/watch?v=Ntc_mWVUcnk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump 2

bump 3

bump 4

Bump 7

thanks user

is there any idea when they'll let us know?

Stream from the chamber

youtube.com/watch?v=Ntc_mWVUcnk&feature=youtu.be

oh nice, thx

That's the abortion vote in the Senate. OPs link is outside the Committee room where the FISA memo is being voted on.

What happens when they vote it down?
>republicans go "Aww darn it to heck!"

It happened.

not going to release it. Fuckers.

Really Schiff says otherwise.

let the butthurt flow

#LeakTheMemo

Schiff literally shitting himself.

might be rethinking going after Trump with BS accusations

"I always get my revenge."

They're literally discriminating against the minorities and not letting the minorities voices be heard. That is racist. Trump is racist. You're all racist.

trump reads it at SOTU

At least they are investigating the FBI and the DOJ swamps.

So quick rundown:

Nunes memo voted to be releases
Dem memo voted down.
Investigating FBI and DOJ

they genuinely looked scared, especially Schiff, this better be good

They are not allowing a minority memo apologia/smokescreen to be released.
The Nunes memo is seeing daylight.
The democrat objection is btfo.

kill the pigs. Legion will leak it

That would be epic.

You're all being psy-oped this is a Trump conspiracy to distract you from the Russia probe. This is a great un-justice to the American people and our democracy.

I stand corrected and pleased! Fuck the FBI.

Holy fuck, Schiff is ass blasted beyond repair and is likely on suicide watch. REKT

It probably will be.

Hi shill, you noticed this thread, welcome.

What does this memo supposedly say again? That the FBI people investigating trump were partisan?

>FRUMPRFAL GROUINGKPF

Supposedly Obama using the FBI and DOJ as the KGB to spy on Trump.

suck, need to update my collection with some dank demon colberts...

>LEAFS Score! Vancouver RIOTS. join the NSF today. Fuck UNATCO and the puppet imperial senate. nationalism to take america back from euro kikes and hollywood stooges.

CASCADIA Now! CALexit for the NCR! FTP! JFKPSA!

#ReleaSETHememo

It's literally nothing. It's just what boot lickers like Sean Hannity and the team at Fox news want you to see. They're only releasing what makes Trump look good, while in the minority memo it has the real information and the truth about the Russia/Trump conspiracy. They're blocking that from being released though.

full momentum now. They basically told to Schiff to stick his memo up his ass. love it

Isopods are the future

>Dem memo blocked
>Republican memo released
IM TIRED OF WINNING KEK

You mean the one that was created in a terrified panic to run interference on the one that was actually real and researched?

durp dee durp dee durp dee durp

Really, very weird it was drafted after the original one was discovered to have very damaging evidence.

checked egyptian ratscrew style

sammie sosa spring mimosa slam at SOTU

What is the other part and where did you hear about this?
I am actaully intrigued by this.

The first memo is included in part in the second memo, but it's the parts you really need to know with out the details that aren't needed. Like a TL;DR memo.

So basically a democratic propaganda versions saying we dindu nuffin.

The purge live stream. A restaurant. Purge free hippietown California. A restaurant. Boomer gets his gun out. American and proud. The purge. U.S. only. 21. March. Buy a potato.

Using the KGB against trump? Not sure I follow. Is this where they used the "kgb dossier" to get FISA to spy on trump?

Sounds like democracy.

It was operating like the KGB, basically highly illegally and unethically.

>but it's the parts you really need to know with out the (((details that aren't needed)))

Violation of 4th amendment? You know what would surprise a lot of people, if trump made privacy a personal battle, since his own had been violated.

Man, look at those niggers shitting their collective adult diapers. Can't wait to see what's in that memo. Fuck them all to death.

Yeah pretty much. They used to false dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on trump. Basically spying on political opposition at a level well beyond Nixon.

They look uncomfortable.

That sheboon on the right had the "thas rite" look on her face the whole time

I wonder if IG is actually tapping Schiff's communications right now to catch him in the act of leaking

I'm dying