American Jobs?

Hey Drumph fans , explain this? He also lost 23,000 Solar jobs with his Tarriffs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVznerpOkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=-ScGeTUWfoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

america is more diverse than ever
coincidence? i think not

I don't think Tourists like Drumph very much. He calls everyone's country a shithole and hurts tourism

Good, stay the fuck away.

Dollar got really strong for a few year stint. As they catch back up, expect more foreigners to come over here for vacation.

Good.

As someone living in NYC I'm glad this is happening. We're fucking full. Tourist fags stay in your own fucking countries.

Hmm he puts tariffs on importing solar cells or some shit and that doesn't incentivize you niggers to start manufacturing them yourselves, thats on you not him. He shouldn't have to plainly spell everything out for you people

>Tourism down
Thought we didn't have any culture anyway. Fuck off.

Implying we want niggers from other countries coming here "on vacation" and then proceeding to never leave.

Frankly, we should deport citizens who can't prove a minimum of five generations of citizenship on both sides.

Yeah, you mean fucking Mexican tourists who walk across the border to have anchor babies. This has cost 40,000 useless government employees potential jobs, and saved the taxpayers 4,600,000,000. Winning.

A verified shill said it, so it must be true!

>Explain this?
Niggers. Obviously.
Also, who the fuck uses a question mark like that?
You even type like a beta numale.

Implying we want dirty europoors over here that think they can be naked anywhere they want.

>Save trillions destroying DREAMERS and illegals.
>Lose a measly 4.6 billion from tourism cause we no longer have shit to visit thanks to spics and niggers.
Fair trade.

>source
>my anus

God I would LOVE to see that data.

Lol

Good. Ever been to a national park? Tourists are the scum of the fucking Earth, and this goes for American tourists visiting other places too. They litter fucking everywhere and think the world revolves around them. Theme parks and strip malls and all that other disgusting globalist garbage follows them wherever they go.

And their attitude is the worst fucking part. I live in Alaska, and every year we get a fucking cruise ship in filled with these fuckers who run around the town and act like assholes. When you point it out, they all have the same response.
>Hurrrrr, if it wasn't for us you wouldn't even be on the map so you should be grateful!
Lol, yeah lady, you're right. Before you and your mighty cruise ship visited, this town and its inhabitants never existed. Coming for one month out of the year and creating a few dozen part-time jobs running tourist kiosks is the lifeblood of our economy. Fucking idiots.

how was this data collected?

>It costs money for people to NOT visit USA
>paying taxes for illegals is a GOOD thing, heres why

Foreign shithole countries dollars are now worthless compared to our almighty buckeroos. They could come here but they'd be force to live the same as a common negro so they stay in their shithole countries where their play toy money is still better than their fellow negros.

According to new data, OP's a faggot

In the usual way. They just made it up.

>if the worlds culture is in your country already, then why even travel?

>"Tourism"

Illegals not getting on the plane any more.
Not everyone crosses a desert.

>lost 23,000 Solar jobs
He probably put Podesta's friends out of business then. That's nothing but good from where I'm sitting, desu.

>Couple million jobs added since Trump became president
>43,000 are gone cause we get fewer shitskins coming here.
I'm perfectly ok with this.

>Rejecting money from Europe
>Letting in more mexicans and africans
Donald Trump ladies and gentlemen!

nice
source
nigger

how do their clothes stay so clean?

tourism to all western countries has been down for a few years now

Sup Forums might assume it's because niggers but the reality is less people can afford to take a vacation to first world countries

tourism was declining for the last 6 years, let blame trump... what arse holes the left has become

everyone in the world knows drumpfs america is insecure and expensive

no reason to go there

Bullshit. With the weak dollareedoos touristas are going to come and buy shit in bulk.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVznerpOkTI

>He also lost 23,000 Solar jobs with his Tarriffs

Obongo set 266% tariff on chinese steel imports

Its as if these twatters believe correlation is causation.

>america is insecure

Yeah they really have to do something about those crazy leftist college professors going around and trying to murder people with bikelocks

When it comes to manufacturing solar, the USA can't compete with China or South Korea. There's only about 2000 solar manufacturing jobs in the entire country its just easier to import the panels and create maintance jobs and repair jobs

which sane tourist would want to visit a country full of illegal immigrants with guns, men wearing leather bikinis, 9-10 year old boys forced to wear short shorts and twerk in front of more faggots, and crowds of morbidly obese "women" adorning vagina caps screeching every saturday en masse?

fucking muricans ant their fucking heritage, it was a mistake all around, you can make out of it it's for different thread
who is he - this self proclaimed hillbilly? My guess is some Anglo, but which?
youtube.com/watch?v=-ScGeTUWfoQ
I like the guy, not the sharpest tool, yet has some likeable personality, half decent teacher, despite age, iq clearly lacking to be the god of teaching, not that he aspires to be one (probably 110 tops), but I will never weld as good as he does, not with my minuscule experience and lack of any formal training. But I still find his vids quite informing. Not so much what he says but what he does. The angle the weave or retrograde motion, the amperage. Tried vertical 6010 today on inverter, after doing major work on equipment that could land on my head, but alas, what I found is precisely the amperage he uses. My dad wants to burn through it all, he's close to 60 with lots of experience on the simplier machines there were at the time - if it does even remotely what it's suppose to do it's ok mode. He seems to be wanting to run a blowtorch through everything. Well, you cant do that if you go vertical and even less if you go overhead. I have a bunch of 7018 on the cheap - can't wait to try it. Anyways, that's my hobby for the time being. Sharpening drill-bits took 30$ table grinder and 2 hours to sharpen 100 bits. Welding is a bit more nuanced. I hope to get proficient with 7018 vertical in a couple of weeks. No I do not need work. My work is growing on fields I own. sEE you next season, soy chuggers.

choose gay mobiles for verification

UVXY is going Parabolic
Stocks Closed Red Today
Dollar loosing Value

The Bull Market that Started with Obama is coming to an end. Hold on to yer butts boys.

Who would want 2 vacation here? The nuts have taken over, trannies are the girls bathrooms, faggot are jacking each other off in the streets, there's Antifa thugs rioting during the vacation season and BLM thugs making nasty.
Who in the fuck wants that shit?

Came to post this.

Lot more affordable and people of course plan vacations well in advance.

How come Obama kept all those tourist jobs and Trump can't?

He ignores the productivity losses from having smelly, obnoxious, gawking tourists in your country

Quit with the FAKE NOOZ, actually the tariffs were enacted at the request of US Solar Manufacturers who were getting railroaded by the sneaky ass chicoms flooding the US market with their cheap knockoffs that the Chinese goverment bankrolled. Also dipshit don't forge the memo is getting released shortly

46 replies in and no one has asked

Proof?

>costing $4,600,000,00 and 40,000 jobs
I doubt that. I run a hotel in Florida, and we get tons of Latin American tourists. The only limit we've seen on this year compared the last and 2016 is the out-of-order rooms we had after Hurricane Irma. I'd venture to say that that's the case for most of Florida, and Texas, which gets a lot of Mexican travelers.

By tourism they mean "illegal immigration".
They pretend to come here as "tourists" then stay here until they get kicked out.
Those are 40,000 workers who can go to work developing America instead of making welfare shit for illegals.

You fucking retards are posting in a slide thread

Go back to africa then

>"According to new data"
>Doesn't post source

Classic

This is probably why tourism is down (or at least the Trump factor is second to this)

Should've led with Tariffs OP. Reminder there has also been tariffs levied on Canadian lumber, Japanese cars, Korean tech and these countries are planning to reciprocate. Learning the very basic economics of trade should be fucking compulsory after Trump is out of office this level of economic retardation hasn't been seen in years.

>tourism
you mean people overstaying visas to become illegals and hop on daca

>Save the economy by killing industry

>He also lost 23,000 Solar jobs with his Tarriffs
>putting a tariff on chinese manufactured socks results in lost walmart jobs

I like you, we would be buddies if I lived in Alaska. Stay safe user

>according to new data
>doesn't provide it

I hate this fucking cucks so much

relying on tourism for a nations profit is nigger tier

You gotta love how Trump's presidency has made lefties into pseudo constitutional scholars, and arm-chair deficit/spending hawk, economists.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo

>media fear mongering cost the nation jobs and money
Interesting, what are you saying? That they should be forcibly held accountable for their actions by the people? You're insane.

>$4.6 billion
Yeah ok

Lying journalists costing people their jobs. Thanks Kyle!

Who the fuck cares about tourism? Those are jobs that can be brought back in a jiffy