What does Sup Forums think of this anime

what does Sup Forums think of this anime

it has a high APM (AnimePerMinute)

Error: Plot not found

utterly garbage

It is not an exact duplicate of a previous anime with statically assigned characters and behaviors so it triggers many of the autistic people here. They even go as far as to claim it is not "anime" when it is listed in every anime website and airs in Japan.

Discussing it here is not a good idea, some people are far too pathetic.

Oh and to add to that - any of you that think it is not anime because it is made in China - guess what, a lot of the crap you are watching is partially done by Koreans and Chinese. So guess what - we will need to ban each and every one of those that has outsourced their animation.

AOTS

I was expecting a harem show about esports. I got fujobait instead.

needs a better director.

The holy grain of chink anime, birthing the start of the true chinkfags.
When will japan conquer china?

Chinese SASUGA ONII-SAMA: The Game: The Animation

The chinks haven't had years to raise and weed out talent. If they are still doing anime in a few years it will look better.

It makes chinese people look like sociopaths to be honest. All of the characters have empathy deficiency.

I don't know famalam. They show plenty of emotion to me and it's a nice change to see characters who aren't constantly crying, screaming and everything. The norm is that emotions are greatly exaggerated.

That's pretty accurate. The Chinese are terrible "people"

emotions != empathy

What? For someone, who bound together only by common interest in MMOPG or workplace they are quite friendly and open with each other. Not overly-friendly, but not overly cautious either.

Not an anime.

ahh kek how did that happen. my mistake, guess I am more exhausted than I thought

empathy you might be quite right

Niggers are worse.

Where do I download episodes for this? Who's subbing it?

It's already begon with the occupation of the Diaoyu Islands. Soon Japan will have enough Chinese clay to build their own terracotta army.

>Who's subbing it?
Chinks
>Where do I download episodes for this?
Watch it on kissanime

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
In your dreams