Any1 hyped for MAPPA's Kakegurui?

any1 hyped for MAPPA's Kakegurui?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSvYaX4Z_xQ
amazon.co.jp/2つの夢を叶える方法-河本-ほむら/dp/4591153339/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1497385441&sr=1-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait for hayamin to use her crazy voice

What's their current big dick project as far as TV anime goes? This or Altair?

she sounded p fucking demented in the trailer and I love it

Gambling and Saori Hayami?
Truly we are blessed.

Poor man's Kaiji.

It's better than Kaiji.

I want to DICK her.
>Kaiji
More like Akagi.

I need this to be AOTS when Princess Principal goes to shit

>God tier
Maybe when the plot or character advances for once.

delete this

What happened to the user who was ripping YenPress releases? Anyone got a link to the mega?

Check Goddess or the archive.

I wanna fuck jabami

Does Self-Insert-kun ever do anything?

Final boss.

I was going to read the manga, but I'll watch this instead. Based on the PV I think the animation is going to be shit while having decent stills, but that's all I took away from it so far.

MAPPA doing a non fujo anime?

archives are incredibly finnicky, I can't find half the chapters

goddess spoonfeed plz

I didn't know this was happening but it could be a lot of fun

>Liar Game
>God tier
The ending was fucking retarded. How can anyone like that?

They've done non fujo before. Ushio to Tora, Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis and now Virgin Soul.

Bahamut anime both have fujo undertones and are swarming with pretty boys.

The only real reason to reading gambling manga is the games, and Liar Games are fucking great

It never updates, but rengoku deadroll is great, too

ending was godawful but rest of the series was strong enough to make up for it.

someone give me an invite to madokami, I don't want to spend 2 hours wading through archives for each Kakegurui upload

One outs is more about sports and sport psychology than gambling.
Usogui isn't really gambling either.

oh yeah I remember this one, there's barely anything out though

Fuck no
Kaiji is hype as fuck

cmon just one more game

Designs look sexy as fuck
Saori Hayami voicing main girl.

I'm hyped.

>Designs look sexy as fuck

>MC kun challenges her to a gamble
>Yumeko, if I win, I want you to be my waifu in exchange
Tell me this isn't what's going to happen

Totally hyped for best worst girl

I'm actually a little disappointed that they introduced all the new family members. I thought it was moving toward wrapping up with a game against the president. At least a Kaiji tissue box thing where she loses and the tone changes a bit.
I'm really enjoying it and I think this arc will be a lot of fun, but I got blue balled on finally seeing a game with the president. Just hope they don't carrot and stick it for too long, this isn't a 100 chapter series.

I really like him. He tries his best to help and usually manages to do so. He also isn't foaming at the mouth about her and just realizes he's super hot for her. He seems to be taking a more important role in the current gamble.

Make it happen

Well the series had a deadline of ending at vol.4 if sales didn't do well apparently. We know the series end up selling extremely well so it makes sense he would try to keep extending it. At least he made it plot relevant by having it having to do with something that is tied to Yumeko herself then random strong opponents appearing out of nowhere from within the school that Yumeko must beat despite never being mention before.

I get the business side of it and I'm happy there's more. I just think the series as a whole will work better with roughly Now Yumeko, this box holds 12 condoms and I've poked holes in 3 of them. Are you feeling lucky?

I like that this change of circumstances allows for enemies turned allies to shine.
Like Mary saving Yumekos ass now.
I just wish Midari could have had her urge for selfmutilation under control in the team up against the torture sister in the game before that.

Too bad NETFLIX licenced it (and Fate/apocrypha)

Not gonna happen as both the author and artist are a big fan of Yuri so you will get Yumeko x Mary at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSvYaX4Z_xQ

perfect voice acting
my dick transcended heavens

Seeing the Vol7 cover this arc will last 3 volumes volume 7 8 the on we are currently in and in vol9 as Yumeko and Mary and Kirari are together forming a big image on those covers.

Seeing as how popular it is in Japan in sales I wouldn't be surprised if it became one/. even thought it has been only 3 years since the first chapter came out it has 3 spin off series + a upcoming anthology and I am sure it will only get more spin offs in the future. the author him self has become quote big because of his first series Kakegurui.

The author is stretching himself out too large.Beside all the Kakegurui stuff he is doing and got plenty of other series that he is working on the side as well. He also just made a new manga a couple of months go.

Oh shit, I didn't know this was getting an anime. I liked the sound choices in the previews, lots of jazz and big band. And Hayami sounds pretty great. Can't wait.

Yeah and he also wrote a light novel where he tells about 2 biggest dreams that has achieved in life and gives also tips and hints to the readers

amazon.co.jp/2つの夢を叶える方法-河本-ほむら/dp/4591153339/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1497385441&sr=1-8

I just hope he doesn't end up collapsing from over-working himself. Although doing all the stuff he doing at once is bound to draw a drop quality in his works sooner or later.

I hope not thought Deadroll looks like it's nearing it's climax so that one might end soon.

I don't even care about gambling, I just like character designs.

This looks like edgy garbage

>MUH SEX FACES

You can tell it's gonna be shit

You look like garbage user

Please post more crazy face.

Here you go user

>MAPPA

Into the garbage it goes.

Indeed you are going into the garbage user

come on, gamble fish was great

What does that imply?

>yurishit
Into to thrash it goes.

No Crunchyroll subs so fan subs.

I don't watch yurishit so I don't think so.

Mind if you go first?

it's not yurishit though

I don't Might.

This is god tier Yuri shit.

>This is not yurishit
God tier yurishit is still yurishit.

It is GL-Subtext though

That's actually good you fucking speed faggot.

But it is the shit so the good type of shit

>male mc
>two girls who like him
>main girl tells the girl who has a crush on her to fuck off
yumeko just likes teasing mearii

Whoa, I didn't know we have a shit connoisseur ITT. Tell me more.

Dropped.

>male mc
He literally just exist to bait people to read this.

No both author and artist love Yuri so get the obvious hints faggot

Why does male MC though?

I don't get what's the question in the last pic, do I have to complete the sequence or is there something that was cut out?

>still backlogged and haven't read it

He is like a POV character that is reprehending the viewers.

presumably you have to figure out the number that goes in the white box, since that's how the other puzzles were done

nothing was cut, this was the full image from the manga

So he's useless and nothing would change if he's removed from the story?

Wait. where does that tail go? she's not wearing a belt...

Yes. he is more of a side character at this point.

God I hate those, I never get number sequences right.

Dude that fucking tower arc was bullshit
Also, where the teachers at?

Even though Altair is 150% fujobait, I have to say I'm looking forward to it more than Kakegurui.

So it's yurishit.

>yurishit
dropped

More or less but the main part of it are the gambles and the facial expressions the Yuri is just in the subtext.

dropped when it wasn't noto
fuck shills

If alice in borderland is considered gambling then kamisama no iutoori ni should be on the list somewhere.

Since when did goddess start using invites?

Netflix licensing it means no fan subs in all likelihood. Netflix releases their series in one go. Now, this is an adaptation so it's less of an issue, but this effectively kills any discussion and speculation that would otherwise have occured. That's not a good thing for reasons I hope are obvious.

>he's attracted to her
>he joined a high risk gamble for the first time to support her
>she got poisoned and he has to save her now
He's going to transition into MC mode now.

Yeah, I love the series but only a few games were gambling themed.

Play or die manga share enough similarites with gambling manga that I think grouping them makes sense.

Newfags discovered its existence.