So yes, I'm searching for a "new Bible"...

So yes, I'm searching for a "new Bible". What I want is a book to read every day to keep my mind clear and don't get distracted from the Jew's power, I'm looking for a conservative book or something, that clears me in the darkest moment. And no, don't say the Bible because I prefer the the scientific view for the evolution, or try to convince me to read the Bible

Other urls found in this thread:

titus.uni-frankfurt.de/texte/etcs/germ/asachs/heliand/helia.htm
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
urantia.org/urantia-book/read-urantia-book-online
philosophy.lander.edu/intro/aquinas.shtml
reinavaleragomez.com/en/bible/10
chick.com/m/catalog/spanishbibles.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=EE76nwimuT0
youtube.com/watch?v=jizE__hWWBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the Tao Te Ching is the closest thing to an ineffable text that exists.

The Tanakh?

Why not the New Testament?

is that danny devitos mexican son?

this one's pretty good

AA literature is BASED desu

It's Danny DeVito and Eric Andre fusion

Looks what I have searching for, thanks user!

Oy vey anything but this! You might learn our tricks!

The Silmarillion

I'm a Spanish fascist but not religious.

trips agree, no problem friend.

Have you read La rebelion de las masas

Get inspired by an intelligent and self-reflective historical figure. Read Benjamin Franklin's autobiography.

New Bible coming through
titus.uni-frankfurt.de/texte/etcs/germ/asachs/heliand/helia.htm

Why bother when you're going to hell.

Nope, why do you recommend it?

Concur with this. A version I’ve read: “Living the Wisdom of the Tao: The Complete Tao Te Ching and Affirmations”

Also, I recommend you give this view: youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Love Tolkien but I'm searching for something more political and philosophical

The Bible is literally for plebiean slaves. Read the collected works of Plato instead. Not just the republic either, get a well-curated collection that includes the trial of Socrates saga

Meditations

>political and philosophical
Confucius - Analects

Well, if I found a pocket version to carry always with me, I'll do. Really thanks user

Gotta search for it, thanks

came here to say this

you should read SIEGE

The Urantia Book might be what you're looking for. Sometimes called the Big Blue Book.

urantia.org/urantia-book/read-urantia-book-online

I'm an atheist, but if I have time I'll give it a chance

Bhagavad-Gita. No Jews. Pure aryan.

Look up Savitri Devi and Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya.

Came here to post to This

>MFW Genesis is an allegory
>Read the Bible

>Spanish Fascist
>not a Trad Catholic striving to save spain from the red hordes of athiests

C'mon man

Epicureanism

Read the king james bible.

It is the only correct transcription.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
Enchiridion by Epictetus
Letters from a Stoic by Seneca.
3 books of practical philosophy that you can read everyday over and over again until you die.

>something that clears me in the darkest moment

Try meditation and eastern philosophy.

I'm not a red but I don't believe in the power of a god or something like that

MEDITATIONS BY MARCUS AURELIUS

Any recommendations?

>Spanish
>Read the KJV

Prot-posting at its finest.,
Also Douay Rheims the best in English, Heretic. Not sure what it would be for spain

Sounds pretty dope, thank you user

Jung's Red Book

>Fags saying to get into eastern Religion
Do you even in to western Civilization?

Read some Aristotle and Aquinas my man.
philosophy.lander.edu/intro/aquinas.shtml

Also Plato

After you read the DDJ, I suggest Ziproyn's translation of the Zhuangzi. Lots of dialogues and fables that elaborate some of the more inscrutable parts of the Dao De Jing. Really fleshes it out into a living philosophy.

No I was hoping you would lol
It was mentioned in Victoria 2 and I was wondering whether a Spanish speaking native would recommend the Spanish version over the english one
(My minor is in Spanish)

This
Also, other (ACTUAL) Textus Receptus-based Bibles for non-English languages are good, too.

come home, Son

Well, I have been reading something about the book, (the author is one of the best things that Spain has ever done) and it's a philosophy book about the society and the individualism ideology (or I suppose) and sounds very dope

>Not political
>Not your personal blog faggot

Looks like I have to search

The Bible is an Israelite book. Ask yourself, who are the Jews of today? Who are their ancestors?

Yeah from what I've gathered it's about how historically, the "masses" included everyone of every class, and the definition has changed to mean a class of mob-like peoples with the capacity to enact change. Like tyranny of the masses.

Now, that the book has more than 70 years is a good time to read it, because everything has changed so fast that the definition of mass has changed a lot, in numbers and power

i wouldn't get too tripped up over dogmatic minutiae in the bible. I would still strongly encourage you to read the new testament as it is the original book that drops red pills on evil jewish power we fight against

>Papist
>worships bible, doesn't read it
>trusts a Jesuit Antichrist translation of the Jerome's arbitrary beliefs over the word of God (ie, KJV)

Best Spanish Bible is the Reina-Valera Gomez, which can be read here: reinavaleragomez.com/en/bible/10

And can be bought here: chick.com/m/catalog/spanishbibles.asp

>muh blind acceptance of ((("science")))
The theory of evolution under your definition doesn't/cannot explain:
1. How matter was created from non-matter
2. Abiogenesis: How life came from non-life (ie, light and non-living matter created by the Big Bang)
3. How/why diversity of species occurred and how those mutations created a more complex organism from a less complex one (as mutations most often produce negative results, not positive ones)
4. The explanation or need according to the principles of survivalistic theories of Natural Selection for human beings discussing/being able to discuss/rationalize the metaphysical and other things not necessary to the survival of the human species

There is indeed a Creator and Prime Mover, according to the actual evidence: youtube.com/watch?v=EE76nwimuT0

Even so, nothing in commonly-accepted evolutionary theories disprove the Biblical God's nature, existence, or power, as it could be claimed that He caused/causes evolution to occur.

>implying Jews still read anything but the Talmud
youtube.com/watch?v=jizE__hWWBA

>Catholics can fight atheism
>atheism doesn't thrive best in pre-Catholic nations

Praise be

>protestant
>sola scriptura
6 literal 24 hour periods.png
thisismybody.jpeg
oh shit.png
>nah fa.m thats just an allegory

>sweden