Shingeki no Kyojin

We know Eren is the hobo what where are the others hidden?

AM and the rest of the SL aren't with him.

Sorry, landwhale. Eren is on his own and left the others behind.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>alright, our master plan to defeat Marley is to send them the one thing that they've been trying to retrieve, with no backup and no realistic chance of achieving anything

Reiner is so handsome.

EM a cute and canon.

Eren has rebelled against the SL and will side with the warriors to defeat both them and Marley.

I hight this thread gay and cancerous. OP should voluntarily commit a painful suicide.

I want Eren's hobo dick inside of me.

Heavens do support me, it seems.

Whats Revy doing there?

>ELfujos

Jean is so handsome

There were plenty to hear her screams yet not a single soul prepared to fall to her pleas of mercy, that she was but a girl following orders. That she did this for her father. The crystal was no more and she cowered naked in a corner, chains jangling as she resisted with futility. Pliers, rusty yet still functional, tore each tooth from her gums. One by one, painfully slow, permitting blood to pool in her mouth, so plentiful that she lost the ability to speak.

The young man offered her a smile and his cheeks that had not yet lost their roundness shone sweet and rosy in the the dim shadows of the basement.

"All done, Annie. I have finished with you. My part is played."

She attempted to say his name but only blood splattered his crisp white shirt. "Oh Annie. How fortunate you are that I am not the Captain. He may have skinned you for this before his superiors got to you."

The heavy door opened from behind and Annie screeched as the contraption was wheeled in. An ungodly machine, presented like a prized piece of craftsmanship and machinery by the Commander-in-Chief.

"Thank you, Arlert."

The young man saluted before he retreated to the shadows. "Sir!"

The elderly man was by no means tall and lacked the naturally domineering presence that came with taller men, yet Annie knew he was prepared and quite excited about ruining her.

"From now on..." He pulled out a tube. Four men came forward, the unicorns of the Military Police embroidered proudly onto their breasts. She had been one of them once. Many years ago. "You shall digest your food in reverse."

Reminder:

Annie screamed, yet the only outcome was more blood being swallowed and spurted. She gurgled against the thick substance, occasionally catching a clot in her throat as she struggled to swallow. Zackly rolled the sleeves of his shirt back, presenting Armin with his jacket for safe-keeping.

"Ah yes. What was that, Annie?" He cupped a hand to his ear as if to mock her. "Four years you have been encased in this crystal. Four years since you have last had your fill." With a low chuckle he swung his hand against his belt as it proposing that he was to lower his trousers. Annie was certain what came next and in vain attempted to squeeze her legs together, preventing the old man access.

"Oh, I see." He looked down and shook his head. "Oh no, girl. I apologise if you believe it was my intention to see you used in such a way. I have another idea."

Zackly clapped his hands together and glanced towards Armin. A nod was then afforded in the direction of the door and he raised his arms as if to announce the coming of something terribly grand.

"Bring in the laxative slurry!"

YH is cute and will always be canon.

Reported

The rancid broth was brought to the prisoner's lips though in vain, briefly, Annie had the power to resist. Her head flopped from side to side in an attempt to avoid the offered spoon, yet one of the men squeezed down upon her nose. She did not have the strength to permit herself to choke to death on her own blood and so was forced to open her mouth. The mixture's intended taste was unknown due to the blood that continued to ooze from the wounds where her teeth had been. There was little chance for regeneration. Annie was simply too weak.

The bubbling in her stomach was almost instant and Annie was left shaking and sweating. Resistance was futile and she could not help the explosion of fecal matter that was expelled from between her legs. One of the soldiers screamed in disgust as his pristine white trousers were soiled by the expelled material.

"Quick! The tube! The tube! Retrieve the tube!"

One of the others took no time to gape the area and quickly swung his elbow between her swampy crack. Annie gurgled in shock as the tube was inserted and she was turned up-side down, held by her ankles as the men hurried to fasten her to the chair.

"Her mouth. The other end, to her mouth," Zackly instructed, and so the deed was done. The slurry continued to produce more matter, which was subsequently expelled, and swallowed again by the young woman. Annie cried, begged for death even, though her pleas were incomprehensible.

She would remain there for all her days until she perished from the natural end for her kind. Alone, in the dark, and in a perpetual cycle of producing and swallowing her feces, Annie Leonhardt died.

Armin is sick in the head indeed

Confess your sins to me and be absolved.

Well, the master plan from Marley to defeat Paradis was to send them a lot of titans, than send them shifters

The Armong cancer in these threads always reminds me how much of a hack Isayama is for not killing off Armin.

I want to give him a soothing bath and massage, and just look after him in general after he is released from prison.

EH is canon but that won't stop me shitposting about it until it dies

This. The most cancerous posters in these threads by far, and we were almost rid of them.

AP a cute.

Always.

It's true. Annie is far more pretty, but Pieck is very cute. I like her lazy smile a lot.

cart titan is probably the ugliest titan in the entire series

It's time.

Eren and Reiner are star-crossed lovers.

>Zeke enters the Pieck´s room
>He does the tiger jump
>The one in the bed is actually Eren
>"Nothing personal...BROTHER"

Why do Erenfags try to force him with everybody? They did it with Gabi and Reiner too.

Zeke > other main leads

Zeke feels Pieck's legs noting that they are hairier than usual. Eren pops his head up from under the sheets.

"Sorry babes. I thought you'd want to appreciate my natural beauty."

Because Shitrenfags only care about deluded shipping. Him being and ugly, greasy, smelly hobo makes it even easier for them to self insert.

Really, why? The only canon endgame for Eren is EM

>implying he wouldn't gladly fuck Eren
Zeke is a fucking brocon from what we've seen.

>be

Was, landwhales

Then Eren gets fucked in the ass like Zeke always wanted to do. Bravo Eren.

>/snk/ gay Thread
Why am I not surprised?

Reminder that Erwin is a jew and not the aryan übermensch people make him out to be.

The nose knows

What about Reiner?

True facts

You are wrong.

This. His dick would only grow in size upon realizing it was Eren.

>triggered mrs smith

Reiner is a true Ayyrian, shame that he's on marley's side

>fanart
wew

Reiner's nose is safe.

YMIR IS CUTE! CUTE! THE CUTEST!

true

Soon.

Evil Chadmin soon

Control youself, Historia.

Hansamu~~

Galliard pls.

shotamir was adorable in the anime.

>Zeke captures Eren and tries to heal him from their father "brainwashing" via rape
Weird we don't have any doujins with this plot.

Best girl & Hobo Eren are CUTE!!

That would actually make him better

This cute child deserved better.

>best girl
Yes

>Hobo Eren
Into the trash.

Murder Hobo Eren is great

Perfect post.

Shitpost

Impressive. Most impressive.

you now realize that Hoboren may confront Pieck and/or Galliard first, before Zeke or Reiner, for the purposes of killing them so they no longer pose a threat, since their loyalty to Marley, or their capacity to be persuaded/coerced, is indeterminate/unreliable.

Eren is and always will be trash. Even more now that he literally sleeps in garbage.

I wish I could have protected lolistoria's and shotamir's smiles.

There's a worrying amount of kiddy fiddlers in /snk/ recently

I wanna fuck hobo Eren

Probably investigating other parts of Marley town. Eren will send some kind of signal to initiate Operation "Grim Reminder."

Is hating Eren just a meme? He did litterally nothing wrong and is justified in all of his actions

When did Eren become fujobait?

This.

When was he ever not?

>Fujoshit in the OP.
These threads seriously need some purging.

Bravo Isayama.

This.

you cannot be that dumb

>being literally retarded

That's actually Bert's hand, not Armin's.

He has always been. Just go to sad panda and see for yourself.

>Armongfags

You remember when they put that "Please Disturb" sign up on the Annie prison door?

>the average intelligence of AMwhales

I can't believe people think you're being serious.

Fuck off. The only sick in the head is that disgusting pedofag.

That should be Mikasa. Not Annie. Annie isn't in Prison and doesn't deserve to be.

Go away weirdo

>Implying that's not bait
Literally just one faggot posting his headcanons.

What happened to Zeke taking the 3DMG for a closer inspection? I thought Reiner would at least attempt to tell them how it works so that even if Eren masters the coordinate, they could still have some sort of counter.

That nasty person I told you about was in the threads shitting it up yesterday by the way.

Why are Arminfats so edgy? No one else spams their disgusting torture fantasies every thread.

I see. Are you okay?

ERZ alliance WHEN?

Plot convenience so the SL could asspull a victory as usual.