Dear Ruskies Answer

How is Russia a 2nd world country and not owning the world? You have more resources than most countries and have the biggest area in terms of size...

It's easier to get drunk and freeze to death

They're a kleptocracy.

East Russia is a shit hole.

They're doing nothing with all of that land... that's why its a shithole lol

whenever we try kikes show up and fuck our shit up

Half of Russia is snow

Why are you allies with China? LOL they'll invade Russia and take over.

MRGA!

How will they invade Russia when that will result in 100 nukes on China?
China is their best ally against the liberal world order, which is headed by you.

aight wake me up when that happens
until then I slep

With an army... Russia threatens to nuke but wouldn't use them.

If an army invaded them, they would use them.

doubt it

They didn't use them in 1969 when the chinks literally cucked them out of clay

And that was the height of their power

Someone please post the pic of that face that is in this gif. I've been searching for it all weekend to no avail. Can someone also post the original of it?

Russian Here

I was lucky to escape dictator Putin and move in America.

Russia is ruled by small group of rich and powerful men who extract, extort, embezzle as much money as possible from the average person. No hope for social mobility or good salary.

Average salary in my hometown is 200 /month much more in moscow but it is expensive to live there. Only worse country is China. Also has powerful rich control

Resource curse.

OP is too lazy to search so this is another Jewnigger slide thread.

Russians are naturally slaves to their betters, and their betters give zero fucks about pleb peasants and workers. They didn't give a shit under Tsarism, Communism or Putinism.

Russia is pretty cucked. They buy off Kadyrov because they failed to erase Islam when Stalin had the chance. They keep their people poor so the rich can more easily control them. Sup Forums are good at US politics but usually ignorant of Russia. Most Russian internet presence is paid shills, which you can see by their stale pastas.

Electing Trump with Sup Forums help was nice. It will inevitably backfire on Russia. The US will be even better armed and economically healthier than under King Nigger.

It was da joos, Russians was kangs

He's mixed btw not fully black