Why do we still have Drumpf generals?

Why do we still have Drumpf generals?

It's the only place where t_d redditors feel safe, have

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

It's literally the CIA

To make this place as cringy as humanly possible.

containment my lad, be glad its there.

lmao unironically this

I love trump but it is clear as day that those threads are not sincere threads at all

I'd love to see the containment destroyed. Awoo will show up in every thread.

It's making a come back, faggot. Trump is almost up over 50% approval. As long as he doesn't give amnesty you're probably going to have to deal with them for another 7 years. At this rate Trump is going to earn himself a second term!

Same reason we have meme flags you faggot

What do you think will happen if mods start deleting the containment threads you fucking retard?

>reee
>lasts about a week
>they leave
Just like every other time containment threads get removed dip shit.

Sup Forums memes trump -> t_d is created > t_d floods into pol thinking they are among allies because pol largely supports trump -> trump wins -> one month passes -> back to business as usual gas the kikes race war now -> r*ddit immigrants instead of going back to r*ddit just keep clinging to the trump shit -> keep making general every fucking day to talk to more r*dditors -> the situation today

Basically its the r*ddit embassy of pol

why are you so gay op. trump is the best thing that's happened to the world

I'd be in favor of moving all the generals including /ptg/, /sg/, /britpol/, /auspol/, /eirepol/, /kraut/ and the rest to a separate board, Political Generals. Like Sup Forums with /vg/. Generals are Reddit tier cancer and inharmonious to the chaotic nature of politically incorrect boards.

It's Trump's version of Shareblue

or CIA

or both

>tfw the Sup Forums colony back fires

leddit

It leaks

Reddit colony

Cause he is the God Emperor you silly nignog