Maxine Waters Wants to bring 41,000 Somali niggers to California

Not only is Maxine Waters planning to bring 41,000 Somali nigh to California she wants them to get free housing in brand new apartments and condominiums.

archive.is/vxefO

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
ocregister.com/2017/11/13/apartment-boom-construction-hits-26-year-high-as-renter-numbers-soar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What could go wrong?

Why do I have this strange feeling these people will be settled in conservative rural areas and not LA and SF?

What could go wrong?

She can have some of our Minnesota ones

she can come get the ones here in ohio, theyre all assholes.

AHHHHAHAHAHA CALIFORNIA

They just want to be good Armericans leaf.

hmmmmmm

bet she puts them way up in norcal to throw more elections

I'm really getting sick of this shit.

Good, the Somali population has been dwindling over the last decade and their community really needs an injection.

can confirm thousands of new commie block apartments have been built starting South of Santa Barbara. we were told they were for mellenials who would never be able to afford a house.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Come get the 57,000 niggers here in Pensacola, FL too please.

What neighborhood does Maxine Waters live in? Is it gated? What is the ethnic makeup of said neighborhood?

bump wtf can we do about this?

this is fucking illegal.

Post site text or archive to prove not a honeypot.

California is already done for, as long as they stay there it's not going to make much of a difference, but they have to stay there

california is already the #1 homeless state in the country

Man fuck this state and fuck democrats. First the mexicans came. Taco'ed out our cities. Then the muslims came and burka'ed our cities. Now the somalies come to BLACK our cities.

Need a bigger wall.

What part of Ohio you in? I'm moving there from Arizona in June I'll be just outside Cincinnati. It's mostly white there, right?

You could learn from Melbourne Australia and not be idiots.

How about some brand new apartment for black here? You anti-american globalist whore.

they're not going to fucking stay there dude..

When one cant afford to live in CA anymore what do they do? they move out.

Thats been the plan of Democrats all along. Bring people in, make them Democrat, raise prices until they flee to other states and turn them blue

rinse repeat.

DMV just told me I'll be paying $250 to renew my car registration this year.

I know it's like $15 in other states.

When the happening finally comes I will help you guys in any way I can to take down this shithole from within.

Fuck this nigger

California should just succeed already. Too many retarded assholes there to be worth saving and neighboring states shouldn't have to endure any of these insufferable faggots visiting or moving to their state

Kek, sauce on this?

I lived in Oxnard when I was in the navy. Total shithole. Nuke Cali. It's fucking spic central and the demographics are a lie, I bet its less then 15% white. All those whites are just limousine liberals hiding in the hills with a good case of stockholm syndrome. Northen Cali is still white when I traveled through there but I got a glimpse of what it was like there.

Yes the Muslims are openly shooting people on the streets of Fresno claming they want to kill all whites. down in camarillo its all hajeebs women and gold chain track shit wearing Arabs.

well I don't have many housing projects near me, hopefully they stay down south. I can't wait for grenade attacks like malmo!

What's behind this way of thinking?

haha yes hasten the decline of flyover California yes yes it pleases me

prepare to get blacked

Fuck no. Somalis are the worst.

lol you really think rich people care about niggers

....and become speaker of the house
No one seems to talk about that last paragraph/sentence.
She’s delusional

ocregister.com/2017/11/13/apartment-boom-construction-hits-26-year-high-as-renter-numbers-soar/

take them from MN california is dead in the water

Imagine living in a country where it's considered such an evil to help people in desperate need that even lawmakers can only do it in secret.

Lmao is she trying to fuck over the spics in California?

The wall gets shorter
Let California suicide

They start around Ventura and head toward thousand oaks huge 4 story thousand room apartments. all the farm fields are bulldozed and apartments now.

>the citizens can't stop commiefornia

haha! why do you think they took away the guns?

>free
i don't think she understands Government if she is calling things free

Infuriating. This is criminal.

Are they that bad? Had no idea. They don't venture over to Spanish fort I guess

Seriously, you're to memeing? Because I've looked at demographics statistics there and it said your state is 85% white.

Oh shit, I never considered that angle, the whole state is one giant Democrat recruitment and dispersal camp

Are you trying to max out the thread so it archives or what?

What is their obsession with the, objectively, most failure group of people on this planet? I know they're guaranteed to go on welfare for generations but are they THAT desperate for votes?

Last orcpost. Good luck CA!

This woman is the ultimate nigger Jew

why not send one person to somalia? If she wants to help out those poor fucks then she can go help them.

>why would they bother with the group of people least likely to develop the mental capacity to support an opposing political party
The catch is they also lack the mental capacity to go vote, even if you tell them if they just remember to go to the voting booth they'll get a million dollars.

Please, take as many as you want! Are you sure you only want 41,000? Can I put you down for 100,000? We don't mind sharing. You're not... racist, are you?

t. Minnesotan

this is literally shipping in your own voters and bank-rolling them at taxpayer expense

It's Cincinnati, dumbass. There's niggers everywhere.

There are thousands of new Arab sand monkeys here in costal CA begging for money at the supermarket. I ask them how they got here and didn't they know it would be way cheaper if they moved to the Midwest. In broken durka durka they tell me this is where the free housing and government put them.

>Maxine Waters planning to bring 41,000 Somali nigh to Californi
Not wanting 41k new doctors and engineers, user please

they're globalists. Obama did the same thing with Utah and other flyover states

41,000 Somalis injected into South Central LA?? I bet the nigs and spics welcome them with open arms.

He was my favorite character design in lotr shame he died so quick

great, homeless Isis niggers everywhere too. nuke us for the love of god before it's too late, please nuke us

Love these! I only saw a few back in the past.

It's almost as if leftist groups are doing this to every majority white nation.
What do they mean by this?

Nah man. Orcposting is redpilling to casuals regarding this topic.

Somalis are pretty

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put a nigger in charge of anything?