Hey white supremacists, what is the issue with this?

Hey white supremacists, what is the issue with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU
youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA
youtube.com/watch?v=max-9S8Ili0
nytimes.com/2015/06/19/opinion/an-apology-for-slavery.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would we dismantle something we benefit from? Are you saying we need to cater to you?

cus its ours and you'll ruin it nigger like everything else under the sun

And we are asking you to leave. Get out while you still can.

Yeah.

Why should we give up our birthright?

nah

Thank you for reminding me why I'm here

Kek

That's the same system you want to control, correct?
How ironic.

Kill yourself faggot. White supremacy is a made up term created by kikes to hide their Gods chosen jewish supremacy.

"We don't want you to apologize, we just want your shit"

Holy shit it's always robbery with you people.

>apologise

Dropped, don't need to read anything further. I don't give a shit what the cucklords in the UK/Canada thing.

SSSSSSSSah sage

>Implying we should apologize for our ancestors building the machine that carries the parasite left.
Fucking KEK. Go fuck yourself commies

I'm more of a white nationalist, but why would I dismantle something that benefits me? My ancestors built this system so I would have a better life. Shitskins were never invited

This is a bait thread you dumbasses. Instead of saging them, just ignore them all together and focus on bumping actual threads to the first page so newfags get more exposure to actual content

>let get oppressed by civilization
why you don't got back to Africa without all the whites oppression system

"White guilt" is having the intelligence required to realize you benefit from systems of oppression.

you have to go back OP

I'm just gonna sit on the sidelines for a while and watch as these freaks destroy themselves. All white men should do the same.

How about we keep the systems in place but work toward allowing every american to benefit?

>systems of oppression

I've never really understood what these are exactly, nor what the leftists want to replace them with.

People of color have equal rights under the law. What the fuck systems of oppression are they talking about?

Does this mean that Democratic whites
>Vote against their own interests

>apologise
ayyy lmao

Obvious slide is obvious. Sage.

Translation: Gibsmedats.

A few examples of current systems of oppression that should be gotten rid of: heterosexism, cisgenderism, classism, sexism, and racism.

How does one eliminate an abstract concept and/or measure when it's been successfully eliminated?

Because it's predicated on a Marxist lie.
Blacks just aren't pulling their weight.
Maybe if the bring down the 72% single parent household rate, stop using welfare, and stop committing literally 50% of all crime they would fare better.

The system of oppression white men built is called western civilization. Go try living in a non-western civilization for a while, I'm sure those dictatorships will love some "Canadian" telling them how they should govern.

These are not abstract concepts. We will know that they have been eliminated when people aren't suffering from them anymore.

>we're asking you to give up your advantages in return for nothing
no thx lmao

>dismantle the systems of oppression
>AYO WHYTIE GIBS ME DATS
>AYO YO GRANDCHILDREN GONNA BE BROWN AMIGO
>PRAISE ALLAH OR DIE KAFFIR

wew fucking lad

Jokes on you leaf, my ancestors were hardly better than slaves themselves.
(yet you don't hear us whinging about it)

>biology is a system of oppression

This is the problem. Why should we dismantle are structures to fit your pile of rocks that you call a castle.

>dismantle your country pls

I like this system. It works great for intelligent people and hard workers

I'd rather pull my eggs out of the basket, obliterate what you want "dismantled" and sit back, crack a beer and laugh as you loons attempt to build something of your own. I hope it involves talking sticks; that shit cracks me up.

how about i just apologize for my ancestors instead? i'll do that. i ain't dismantling shit lmao

FUCK YOU

Why would I literally vote against my own interests? Haven't you liberals been telling me for years that this is a bad thing? Why the change now?

leave our country and build your own system from the shithole you came from. you obviously lack the brains and will to create a beneficial system for yourselves so you come to white countries to demand shit from us like we owe you anything. your race and culture is cheap just like your begging . now fuck off and die.

>content
You do know where we are right? It doesn't get better than this out here

My family immigrated here from Kazakhstan 9 years ago. I am as Canadian as you are.

Black people arent poor because of systems of oppression. Theyre poor because they suck. Thats it, thats the whole secret, theyre not able to play the capitalism game as well as whites, asians, or jews.

Also, you obviously are asking for people to apologize for their ancestors on like a daily fucking basis

>dismantle what they built
OK, we'll dismantle liberty first and see who survives black history month

Can’t “dismantle” genetic IQ differences.

No. Actually I will not apologize for my ancestors. In fact I am listening to the words they spoke, and their vision for this country. I would like to maintain the wishes of my forefathers, and to maintain this land for the European diaspora it was intended for.

The tards are out in full force tonight. Shut it down, youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU You know why black are here in America Protestant and Catholics where forced to by salves to save their heads from the coping block. Oh then the evil south wanted to end the importation of slaves to end the exploitation of religious people wanting to save peoples lives. But oh shit unless you where 6'2 and built like a NFL linebacker no one even wanted to buy you as a slave. go dismantle you own movement retards hating religious people anti government hating south and heterosexual people.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

>oppression
Lol Kys, my ancestors built the world and everything good in it. No need to apologise, you should be thanking them.

Because in reality they don't want an equal colour blind society they want to be the ones oppressing when in reality the systems of oppression whites built are basically gone. They should try going to a legitimately racist country where those deemed to be of lesser race are actually enslaved and exterminated then see how much they bitch about here

hey black man why don't you return to your ancestors in africa
you are free after all

>we are asking you to dismantle the system that allows you to live
How about na

Cuz we already did it. The 'system' you keep going on about exists to benefit you, at our expense, and then you still say that it's not enough. Then you start this 'kill whitey' bullshit and we decide we've had enough.

"A racist is a white person who says white people shouldn't be exterminated"

^ You did this. You.

what part of Canada do you live?

I could honestly care fuck all about being Canadian but my family has been in BC since before Canada was created and yes I would consider myself more British Columbian than someone who came from Kazakhstan or wherever 9 years ago but at least you're not some faggot ontarian.

>Kazakhstan
A FUCKING BORAT LEAF

Our ancestors built a society to protect the future of their progeny. By what rights do you stake a claim?

Why would anyone give up something that benefits them. Are these niggers gonna give up food stamps?

Minorities have thrown white people under the bus every chance they get.
Why would I want to even associate with such shitty people like you?
I don't care about you at all. Fuck off.

correct they have no idea how many times the advanced whites saved the blacks. They are so stupid they are fighting there own movement. youtube.com/watch?v=max-9S8Ili0 You know Hillary killed millions of Africanis around the Congo to get mining rights.

If you don't you are at odds with fundamental American ideals. You are a patriot, aren't you user?

because we fucking hate you

dotr tick tock tick tock tick

And how do you do that?

>We are asking you
They're so incapable of doing anything they need whitey to dismantle his own civilization for them because it's rayciss. The more these darkies talk the more I really do think whites are superior

The system is the most equal the world has seen.

Just because your race is shit and can't adapt to it isn't the problem with the system.

Equaity isn't equality.

Asians can adapt to it. Why can't niggers?

>dismantle the systems of oppression

Translated: gibs all your shit to the niggers because that'll fix everything, whitey

How about you just fucking kill yourself instead?

how? you through this shit around, but how?

Lol

>Fundamental American Ideals
So...no niggers?

> Systems of oppression
> Blacks feel oppressed
> Worst places for a black person to live: any country run by black people
> Best places for a black person to live: almost any country run by white people
If we're oppressing blacks, we're doing a shit job of it

Pic unrelated

no, fuck yourself. they sacrificed a shit ton to make a decent life for me.

So you want a society full of trannies and queers. Sounds abour right, coming from a FAGGOT. Go suck Trudeau's dick.

Name one country outside of the white West that has gotten closer to dismantling these "systems of oppression" more than white countries. Just one

obvious bait is obvious

>fundamental means founding fathers LOL
no, retards.

So only America since 1964 is considered fundamental

Gas yourself faggot

>heterosexism, cisgenderism, classism, sexism, and racism.
> not abstract concepts

Someone needs a dictionary.

But assuming you meant "these are quantifiable metrics," can you point to any academic source that actually outlines the metrics? Bonus points if they list any measures by which groups other than straight white males are currently privileged, and/or an explanation for why the alleged systems of oppression don't account for those situations.

You just opened a can of worms my guy. But i agree with you

Schools, roads, courts, a working government, etc are a system of oppression?

I mean if you want to live in the least oppressive nation imaginable, just move to a non-country like Somalia. That way you can live like your ancestors.

oy vey, guess there's no arguing with kiddies who haven't taken a single civics course in their lives.

Dear PoC,

No one is asking you to say you are inferior.

We are asking you to stop using the institutions that white people built, which you can't create or maintain but which you exploit and benefit from.

The "systems of oppression" are actually called "Western civilization," and they are precisely why the West is prosperous and foreigners are risking death to break into our countries. If you would like to live in a shit hole country, by all means go to one. Don't turn my country into one just because you are consumed with existential guilt.

Which ideal specifically?

America was never meant for niggers. These systems ARE our fundamental values, not some utopian fantasy pie in the sky leftists have dreamt up

Its very simple.

I AM NOT BENEFITTING.

Not even Dutch, from slightly less cucked country. Still, see pic related.
> inb4 shills

I am done here. I don't question the deeps of the well of insanity your draw from

Civics hasn't been taught in decades. High schools teach "social studies" now.

But as it happens I'm quite educated on this subject. Why don't you engage instead of dismiss? What do you claim to be fundamental American values that are violated by having a strong America, and why?

They built America too.

your answer is "no".

>No one is asking you to apologize for your ancestors.
Yeah ok except
>Apologize for Slavery by Timothy Egan:
nytimes.com/2015/06/19/opinion/an-apology-for-slavery.html
That's just one example. You can google more.
>We are asking you to dismantle the systems of oppression
Yeah we'd like the central banks and militarized police and government corruption dismantled as well. I certainly don't benefit from Blankstein* manipulating markets and starting wars.

Whites ALREADY
>fought wars to end slavery
>endured more social instability to help blacks get more civil rights
>supplied millions of blacks with welfare homes, food, security, clothing, education, and medical care for uh GENERATIONS while suffering higher rates of criminal activity from these groups
>passed affirmative action and diversity quotas and hate crime laws
>forced social clubs and universities and practically every major institution to open its doors to minorities
>put blacks on supreme court, elected black president
>gave blacks everything they need to succeed
BUT INSTEAD OF PLAYING NICE
>blacks decided to create and support their own degenerate subculture that glorifies violence, drugs, criminals, money, power, and sex instead of assimilating into the prosperous, civil culture that enabled whites to succeed at everything.
>complain about everything and demand more and more
It just boggles my mind really

appogize you never showed up for work nigger.

>leaf

>white people building countries for future white people is bad.
"no"

Let's dismantle it. Let's start with welfare.

>“Give me your power”
“Why”
>”Fucking RACIST I HATE YOUUUU GIMME YOUR POWER”
“Idk what are you gonna do when I’m powerless”
>”OH SO NOW YOURE CONCERNED ABOUT MINORITY TREATMENT HAHAHA GIMME YOUR POWER SO I CAN KILL YOU HAHAHAHA”
“No”
>”RACIIIISSST”

Dear "Dreamers", nobody blames you for the crimes of your parents
But we do expect you to self-deport or get deported for being the beneficiaries of crimes your parents comitted.

What happens to every country whites leave or stop running?

It's an impossible task... They get so much benefit from oppression points that they are actually starting to oppress themselves.