Katawa Shoujo

(Forgive me if this is the wrong board to ask this). I just finished Katawa Shoujo and I quite liked it. Hanako was my favorite route but I want more. I had a friend that told me there was a popular extension to her story/fanfic or something along those lines. If anyone here knows where to find it or could post a link that would be great. Also if so, how long is it?

direct your questions to

>Hanako was my favorite
Fuck off

Thank you

>Hanako
disgusting

she didn't deserve this fate.

Kek

some have to burn for others to live

>#3323
Jesus Christ

It's so strange seeing Sup Forums's project redirected to another board because it's not Sup Forums appropriate anymore.

KS did predate the existence of /vg/ I suppose

Misha route fucking when?

Jesus Christ. A VN released five years ago that hasn't gotten any post-release content still has a general thread. What the fuck.

RIP Misha I will never forget your sacrifice.

the circle jerk is real

Had to do something to stop it flooding the board.

>flooding the board
yeah, because what they do is sooo much different than the generals always on Sup Forums

>it's not Sup Forums appropriate anymore

regardless of whatever people say I still think Sup Forums is the right board (technically /jp/ since its a vn) for the occasional KS discussion. Besides the general on /vg/ has its own community that doesnt coincide with regular discussion like the op

Are you implying I like those? One less is one less, rather have having another one shitting up the board.

face it user, it makes no difference in the end.

Thats because the /vg/ thread is essentially a circlejerk now, much like the other threads on there.

For a serious discussion of KS, the appropriate board is Sup Forums, because it's not Japanese. /vg/ is for circlejerking

>serious discussion
>Sup Forums
Good one user.

Such is the eventual future of all generals.

>any kind of serious discussion on Sup Forums aside from Ace Combat.

The demo gave a lot of high hopes. Why was the full release so much worse?

Also, Rin was the best girl in the demo, but went full autism and stupid in the full game, so Lily became the best.

Emi and Lilly are best girls

I'm still waiting for the inevitable Kyoani adaptation

Now that I think about it, there wasn't a main girl, so which route will they adapt?

a season for each girl, with added Kyoani content

New people join once they play the game

it was a group project but there was no quality control
the routes weren't equal at all

That's kind of the charm. It literally was what one could expect from a project made from Sup Forums

>Motherfuckers aren't posting best girl

i remember the guy that made the shizune route threw a tantrum when the team assigned each writer becuse didn't liked her, yet he wouldn't let anyone else write her route and we ended up with the terrible back and forth of nothingness that is shizune's route

i still love her though.

Mah boi

That may have added to the route's charm.

Amagami SS style.

shut up and post lewds

welcome to Sup Forums

>inevitable Kyoani adaptation
Nah

I miss Bromont threads.

Crazy how Katawa Shoujo is higher quality than most professional Japanese VNs

No, I want you to do it.

Well they have one advantage, it was made by non-japanese writers

It's almost like KS wasn't specifically a made-by-committee commercial product aimed at lowest common denominator or some shit.

Fuck /ksg/

It just avoids the large, boring bloat that most VNs have to stretch out game time.

>Hanako was my favorite
KS is still spitting out fags with shit taste I see

Hana was a nice girl.

I only wish she could have grown in her own route, instead of degrading into a blubbering child.

Just passing by to remind everyone that Emi was best girl.

>doesn't let you cum inside her
>anal
nah m8

I think you got to cum in her butt.

They were all nice user. Although to be fair I never finished her route after getting the Bad End and felt too ashamed to try again.

>hey, we've never had sex before
>stick your dick up my butt to see if we like it

I mean, they ARE technically kids, but that's quite the jump.

that doesn't make her not shit

Most of the routes can be adapted without romance. So I'll go for a mix of all the routes with Lilly good end.

Not really

I had anal sex with my gf second date, too

I will die happy if that happens. Even though I know it will be terrible, but it was something Sup Forums made.

craptawa shitjou is not a game :^)

Mods, one job.

She's a great girl. What's your beef?

> :^)

But ofcourse, shit user, shit opinion

Have you unlocked the secret route with extra-crispy Hanako yet?

If not, you're missing out.

Lilly is the best

Good taste user.

KS began here, faggot. devs came her for chat sessions a lot in the early days.
>craptawa
>:^)
doing it wrong

Boring girl designed for betas

>what is a meme

Nah, that's Hanako.

Actually it's both of them. No surprise that they're the most popular girls.

>betas
I bet you're an Emifag. If she were real you would never attract her attention because you're you.

While far from flawless, Rin's route is by far the best of the bunch in a literary sense. The girl is an artist with a really weird psyche, and they somehow draw parallels with how art can be interpreted in many different ways to how you as the reader interpret the psyche of Rin (so how you interpret her affects your choices in the story and leads you to the different endings).

If you plan on doing all the routes, save Rin for last because it's kind of a knockout on the rest of them.

Damn, I forgot about this game. Only played Emi and Hanako route, although I've heard from many people that Lilly a best. Maybe I'll go back and check it out.

I recall the soundtrack being pretty badass too.

>all this projecting

>order of route quality
5. Shitzune
4. Hanako
3. Lilly
2. Emi
1. Rin
>order of best girl
5. Shitzune
4. Hanako
3. Rin
2. Lilly
1. Emi.
0. Misha
0+. Kenji

Glad we see eye to eye

Not an Emifag. But I do run for a hobby. I think she'd put out for me.

Lily is best girl and her route is practically the only one where your stupid heart shit mattered.

This is best girl

I think that's a whole lot of pretentious nonsense and Rin is my favorite

It mattered in Hanako's route because when she sees your bypass scar she opens her delicious legs and lets you rape her

Glad to meet another man of culture.

It's actually quite blatantly hammered in as you read it. Hisao don't understand Rin for shit no matter how much he tries, even when you get the best ending, so you basically have to think for yourself and come up with your own interpretations of what Rin is thinking.

>At least three Shizunefags in this thread
Never thought I'd see the day

>you will never pound Shizune's delicious ass in the school council room in the middle of the afternoon while Lilly works in the corner completely unaware

that might actually be a historical record

Lilly is blind, not deaf. And deaf people moan like walrus barks. Trust me on that.

Good men of culture and reason.

She's blind, not deaf user

But then why doesn't she have glasses?

Miki is best girl

This.
>tfw one deaf chick I had a relationship with had the most adorable laugh but the least erotic moans I've ever heard

Tell us about your relationship, user.

People liking this girl leaves me stumped

Nothing a mouth-gag won't solve.

Her route is told from her perspective instead of Hisao's, and it's very interesting.

Someone used resources from KS to make a game out of the script Lilly's writer released.

First date was at an Irish pub, music was super loud and she kinda moved with the beat in her seat. It was adorable. Honestly wish it had worked out better, but both of us were in school and working as much as we could. Oh well

how do you solve the sloppy wet noises with each thrust, the shuffling of clothes, the heavy breathing, the creaking of floorboards? deaffags have pretty good hearing to compensate, and Lilly is a lewd cunt. She would recognize the squishy sounds of vaginal penetration instantly.

Hanako's route was dull as shit.
>i dont like people seeing me like this
>you are who you are
>wow thanks hisao!