>shoujo romance with a female MC
>fujoshit

Shoujo=! Fujoshit

>doesn't notice all the twinks in OP's pic related

It's far better than it should be.

It's reverse harem and it's fun.

The only kiss I remember is yuri

It was a complete fujobait.
No, seriously. Those twins kept on showcasing one gay fanservice after another. And yet, after a few episodes, that ship sunk hard as they confirmed that they fell for MC

If it aired today, the tears would be better than what happened at Tokyo Ghoul

Wow thanks for the spoilers

>is it fujoshit
Yes
>is it actually good?
Somehow, yes.
Making fun of itself for being fujoshit material is part of what makes it fun.

It isn't fujoshit.

Only one of them did and their homo act was an obvious gag from the start. No one would care.

The closest thing to homo in it are the twins, who put on an act for girls who pay a lot of money to see it.

Yes it's good. I watched it because of Haruhi but I actually ended up liking it beyond her just being super cute.

I watched this when I was 14.
I remember laughing so hard.

I am not sure though if it would still stand up to today's standards

The manliest shoujo in existence behind Ore Monogatari

Sup Forums loved the shit out of this

It isn't fujoshit, I bet that you're one of those who claims that ballroom e youkoso is also fujoshit

Well, it was obvious that the homosexual cannibal would never have Kaneki either. And yet, people still shipped to this day

The manga is better.

>The manga is better
Yes and the sky is blue

Just pointing it out because of BONES original ending.

It's essential shoujo nu-kino.

Why do people always scream fujoshit when its a SoL or comedy with a mostly male cast, are people so scared about people thinking they are closet homos or something?

Some people are afraid of dudes talking to each other.

It's 2017. Most anons can't tell the difference between a reverse harem, a rom com, or actual fujoshit.

It's like you didn't get the point of the series at all. You especially didn't understand the twins. No one would be crying over the twins because they were straight from the get go.

It's worst girl so who cares.

It was actually making fun of yuri. The lesbians in this show are batshit insane.

EVERYONE are batshit insane. Including Haruhi's father. Especially her father

I like it.

Haruhi is cute.

HA!
We said the same thing about Kaneki. We said it and they did not listen

Haruhi's father was best girl

So how come no shitstorm happened in the past though?

No one had to say the twins were straight because everyone knew that. It's a parody show. The point of the entire cast was to make fun of tropes and fanservice. People doing fanservice is not gay no matter how much people think it is. It's for show.
I didn't watch/read past chapter one of Tokyo Ghoul when it aired nor do I know of the shitstorm.

The twins were always straight
Maybe there would be a little bit of mad when Honey got himself a girlfriend, he and silent dude had their share of gay fanservice too

Are you referring to Tokyo Ghoul past or the days when YouTube was still at 240 max?
No shitstorm back then because the internet was still new. 1M view is considered astronomical back then. A single raging fan would have to wait 3 days for a response.

You don't know how fanbases work, do you?
People do not care about the obvious warning signs then they will rage once they were hit by the falling boulder

>the shitty twins pretend to be gay because they know it would get stupid girls to spend money on them
>still got a large fujoshit audience to pair them together even though that audience was being made fun of

Really nudges your noggin

I know how they work. No one thought the twins were gay since it was a love triangle between Hikaru-Haruhi-Tanaka. The only people that were mad were the people who couldn't give up that Tanaka and Haruhi were end game.
It's not fujoshit. It's a parody reverse harem romantic comedy. Since fujoshit has become the word for all things aimed at girls since there are so little shojo anime being made and more actual BL anime being made.

>harem series ends with mc living in apartment with all members of their harem
I don't think you can be cute and a total turboslut...

>doesn't notice that having twinks doesn't automatically make something fujoshit

It's a self aware comedy. Shoujo fans were tired of all the clichés. Every thing was made fun of not just gay fanservice. The fans of the series and the series it self weren't safe.
People still liked the "shitty twins" because they had some of the best episodes and development in the series.

Dude, the twins showcases their gay from the first episode. Ship sunk by episode 10, I believe. After the test of courage episode

Blonde guy was Tamaki bro

It's great. I believe it also has similar staff to Utena, so it tends to have a similar feel to it at times. It's also one of the manliest anime.

Haruhi is best girl and second best boy.
Nekozawa is best boy.

They do gay fan derive from the moment they are introduced. They were never gay. They were literally close brothers. Didn't matter if they had fujoshi fans or not, everyone knew that was their character and not their sexuality. No one cared about the twins not being gay. They were either mad the better twin didn't go after Haruhi or that Hikaru lost.

Forgot to change correct but thank you. It keeps changing Hikaru to Hilary.

>fujo
>it's an otome romance
Is it summer or are you one of the local retards?

>No one has posted the review yet

>picture for ants

I was about to ask for it. It's been a while.

Have one that's not a thumbnail.

What became of him?

Didn't Mori-senpai fell for Haruhi too?
Huni was too attached to everyone that one cannot imagine him as anything more mature

BONES should revive shoujo romances. They did an amazing job with Akagami.

I just thought he liked her in a friendly way but also really respected her.

Made a tumblr, did a review for Ristoronte Paradiso or something.
Santa Claus Paradise, he called it. Old dudes in Italy getting bitches all day long.

Then he just disappeared.

One of my favorite shows of all time. Thankfully people recognize how manly it really is, I was worried I became gay after watching it.

I see. That's too bad. I should check out that Ristoronte Paradiso review, though.
Same.

It's been a long time since I ream the manga but I think either Honey or Mori (or both) did say they had a bit of a crush on Haruhi but gave it pretty quickly up because they knew they had no chance
Honey ended up with a girl from Dark senpai's club iirc

I remember reading that review
>tfw no joke about how Ristorate Paradiso was Ouran Retirement Home Host Club

But now that you are older you've realized Chinese cartoons were made to make international fans gay. We fell for the meme.

Damn it's been nine years since I first watched and 7 since the mango ended.

And he was voiced by Dio.

Shame that I didn't watch it subbed. Takehito Koyasu has a long list of good work. I didn't even know he voice Takasugi in Gintama and that's a deity gold mine.

>I didn't even know he voice Takasugi in Gintama
How new can you be.

I don't say this often but dubbed opening >>> Japanese opening.

It's one of the 2 Shojo I enjoyed (the other one being oresama teacher but i know that's never gonna get an adaptation)

When my brother used my Netflix where i was rewatching it agan he thought I was watching yaoi. So now everyone thinks I'm a weird fujoshit. So that's nice.....

>yaoi
>on Netflix

I so fucking wish.
Summerfags are hilarious.

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE is a good OP

I like Ouran Host Club, it's my first shoujo so I'm not tired of the tropes yet

> it's my first shoujo
I'm sure it wasn't, you just haven't realised it yet.

Not new just late. I basically knew all the main cast's seiyuu minus his team. I've been watching Gintama on and off with Sup Forums since 2012.

That'll be the day. The most a streaming service will ever do is get a man service series like Dive.
Though everyone says Devil Man is gay.

How much does the show adapt and what happens after it ends?

I never thought I'd actually enjoy this.
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

>no oresema teacher anime ever
Shame I feel like it'd have been on the same popularity as OHSHC

>it's an "all anime aimed at women is fujobait" thread

>anime caters to females in anyway
wtf wheres all the cute girls

Not much at all and almost all romantic development happens after the anime ends in the manga. BONES did an original ending that really sucked.

I see. Doesn't Haruhi get with Tamaki? I heard that's the case even though the author initially said they wouldn't get together.

I just didn't want the relationship define Haruhi in the end. I think I read the ending years ago and it was cute. She ends up with Tamaki but the host club move next door to them.

It's shoujoshit, not fujoshit.

I think it's shit, but only because my first girlfriend made me watch it and she cheated on me. In reality the show is ok though, nothing too spectacular. It's quasi fujo-shit.

It's actually good

vffphtsocalitheanime

It was good until the last soapy arc.

This is one of my favorite Shoujo series. It has such a likable cast, great supporting cast, art style, and a really satisfying use of limited animation. Hell, I even enjoyed the Bones ending. It felt abrupt but also had some basis in what was already there or implied, like with the notion that the members weren't accomplishing much and were just throwing money around. It was resolved about as abruptly as it came but I still cared enough about the cast that it had weight to it.

Why is no one posting best girl!?

Yeah, man, and a harem having a bunch of girls means it's yuri.

I fucking hate her and her laugh.

OooooHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Reverse harem.

Who are you quoting, landwhale?

How the fuck are they a landwhale? Do you also consider all josei anime to be fujoshit?

Nah, I just think it's funny that whenever someone accidentally calls something fujoshit or fujobait, there's always some autistic femanon who gets immediately triggered that they aren't calling it by its proper name.

Ouran is babby's first gateway fujoshit. Not true fujoshit, but it's a gateway drug.
>girl main character so it's relatable but she's a reserve trap so still kinda gay
>all the characters are fujo fetishes (incest, shota, the gay parents thing)
>but still get to imagine romance with a girl

HanaKimi is another reserve trap shoujo manga where because all the dudes think it's a they even get the gay panic and "it's okay to be gay if it's with you" fetish that fujos have.

I grew up with a bunch of girls who loved shoujo, and all the ones who loved Ouran ended up huge fujoshis.

Somewhat. MC is a crossdresser (female) but the anime itself is a reverse harem. I watched it back when Funimation was still on cable for me and I still like it to this day. If you like Shoujo stuff then you might enjoy it.

It should be expected that there will be someone to correct anyone who's saying dumb shit here, though.

No one who calls all things aimed at women fujoshit is going to add words to their vocabulary. They are just going to continue to use the wrong word an umbrella term. People have things aimed at women anyway.

I'm a guy and this is like the 3rd anime I watched. Remains as one of my favorites still.

Obviously