Shingeki no Kyojin

It's wonderful that Reiner and Eren have the same best friend

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reiner is so handsome.

This is what the Eldian Empire would have been like if Marley had minded their own fucking business

How do you feel about him?

Endgame right here, brothers.

A man with a plan. Trouble is coming.

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki.

Eren and Reiner are star-crossed lovers.

A true warrior and champion of Eldia. I want to bear his children.

Bert consuming Armin's mind when?

Reiner is about to cry! Quickly, same something nice to him

Test.

Best shingeki. I love you.

Why they silence the scene where Armin tells about Annie in the anime? That was stupid.

You will never be at peace with yourself.

Pieck often thinks about you when she's fucking Galliard

Eren & Pieck are cute!!!

They don't call him handsome for nothing.

>Eren
Yuck. Who would want a greasy and deranged hobo like him when you have Reiner and Zeke?

because he's not some ghetto jew

Yeah, he's a wall Jew. Whereas Reiner is a half Aryan god and Zeke is royalty.

They best!

>Eren cucked Jean
>Grisha cucked Keith
>Zeke cucked Galliard

How do the Jeagers do it?

AHHHHH SAVE ME MOM
Reiner is so fucking pathetic

It's a Jeager thing.

Your sorry life can finally end in 2 years.

To be fair, Reiner's character is really getting to me for some reason.

Are you ready?

Imagine if she actually doesn't lean in for the kiss and it's just a shot of Eren reacting to her tears.

EMfags would get obliberated so fucking hard that they wouldn't dare to shitpost in these threads ever again. Glorious.

Yes

Yes. EM kiss imminent.

Uma delicia

I have always interpreted the scene like that.

Yes. I'm ready for EM fags to forever be blown the fuck out.
It's not canon and it never was. Hope you choke on that fact.

Armin a cute.

You really think this shipping fag won't make it romantic? I don't think he'd be able to stop himself.

He made YH romantic as fuck with the flowers, I'm ready.

My little family is so cute! My husband is so handsome!

Everyone knows that EH is the only true endgame.

Where is the Moorcockfag when we need him to shut EMfags out

Would MIkasa give hobo Eren a bath?

Guys... I am legit scared
Look at the window, got fucking chills

Why is Hange so bad at taking care of her personal hygiene?

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

SNK is based in the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they want be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the Eldren.
The Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds like Eren
Erekose loves Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145th king and Armin

GIRL OR BOY, EMbros?

Can't believe i fucked up twice but whatever. Ya get the drift.

Two boys, they'll name one Armin and the other Levi.

>GIRL OR BOY, EMbryos?*

Blonde with blue eyes hailing from royal blood without any asian filth

I just realized that anime only's will see the punch scene, and think Mikasa and Eren are finally getting closer. Then, when they read the manga, literally nothing happens.

>mfw will never find a man as alpha as this
help me im so aroused rn

>SNK is based in the book "The Eternal Champion",
Sour... Oh, nevermind.

This is funny

Doesn't make sense, you tried.

Fucking fujos I swear.

Ok, you legit got me scared

Genocidal psychopath

SASAGEYO

why do people fucking ship jean and marco so much? it really is scraping the fucking barrel seeing as marco is fucking dead by like episode 7 of the anime or whatever. jfc who comes up with this shite

Remember the user who saw all these images and meaning in that one still from the ED, when it was just an image from the anime with a filter on?

sasagayo for erwin 24/7

SNK is based in the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they want be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the Eldren.
The Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds like Eren
Erekose loves Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145th king and Armin

EH IS CONFIRMED

you dun goofed bro

Galliard and Ymir are lovers.

What am I supposed be looking forward? I don't see.

Het ships don't stand a chance in this fan base aside from LH and EM.

Did he saw the demon (or whoever that shit is suposed to be on the window though?

Poll Results:

1. Manlet
2. Bert
3. Eren
4. Mikasa
5. Erwin
6. Reiner
7. Hanji
8. Historia
9. Jean
10. Ymir

I know.....PLEASE FORGIVE ME

EH is still canon.

>Implying Isayama will pander to his fans
>Killed a beloved shit in one panel despite being a /u/fag
He already drowning in pussies and money, he can do what ever he want in his story without licking the fanbase assess

So this guy supposed to be the 145th king and first king of the walls right? He even looks like a cuck.

>BRYH in top 10
I'm so happy. I hope they get more merch from this.

Because they made Jean cry for Marco in the anime, he also kissed his sword when he was about to fight the FT and fujos thought he did it for Marco.

My snk men cock size predictions:
Eren: 5.7 inches (pre hobo)
Eren: a solid 7 inches (post/during hobo)
Erwin: 8.5 inches
Levi: 5.9 inches
Zeke: 7.3 inches
Armin: 4
Reiner: 6.8 inches
Colt: a sturdy 6 inches
Falco: 5 inch (he's still a growing boy!)
Bert: unexpected monster cock
Hanji: 2 inch clit

can't wait

Me too. Best shingekis.

Proxyfagged poll results you mean.

>Bert 2nd
>Armong not even in top 10

How much butthurt did this poll cause?

Boy

Aside from the rankings being a little off, this is pretty much the top 10 most popular characters.

>Solid 7 inches
Perfect for a midget pussy

>7.3
Not crutch inducing enough

That's the case for pretty much every one of these polls, so that's not saying much.

KEK

Ellenfats were complaining in the comments like little bitches. His fans are just as whiny as him. Pottery.

No. They saw an optical illusion.

Yes.

>Jean running away
>Eren
>Mikasa
>Flowers
>Romantic Sunset

Can't wait to see what we'll get in the upcoming episode. Are you ready EHsamefag?

When it's official, I will believe it. I voted for my favourite like 100 times.

>polls that disagree with my taste must be proxyfagged

>Not crutch inducing enough

hes a beast in the streets and beneath the sheets

>Implying it wasn't proxyfagged
user pls.

It still shows characters with the most dedicated characterfags. This is definitely an accurate top 10. Are you an Armongfat by any chance?

>YH get a flower for lovers and soulmates, while EM doesn't

What am I supposed to be seeing?

EMfags being fed by another EMfag, just to show how desperate the said EMfag is hoping for Isayama to change his mind

Flower?

Spooks.

A pink Phlox.

>inches
Murricans and their stupid metrics

No. It's just that it's pretty obvious the same people voted thousand of times.