Daily reminder that the "memo" is nothing but right wing garbage which was written by traitors to discredit the Russian...

Daily reminder that the "memo" is nothing but right wing garbage which was written by traitors to discredit the Russian investigation. Donald Trump and the rest of the traitor party has put our country into a constitutional crisis with his actions today.

PS.
Why did the reTHUGlicans vote to block the minority memorandum? Scared of the real truth getting out?

Republicans during the Nixon era behaved admirably and took down the tyrant wannabe. Why do the traitors today circle the wagons? DO THE FUCKING RIGHT THING AND IMPEACH.

*yawns deeply* don’t worry squirt. I was like you once. Maybe some day you’ll grow up and see the world from a wider view

powerful

Kek. You are in for a very, very bad week.

> this is what democrats actually believe
The absolute state of US Democrats...

If that's true then why are you so afraid of it? :^)

>right wing garbage that had to get clearance from IC before being okay'd to release due to classified information
Why go through all that trouble if it's just garbage and they could've just dropped it onto the internet?

>making a thread about this like we have to debate or argue our side

We win!
#MAGA

>cut out most of the facts out of the story
Tell me why any logical person wouldn't be scared? You republicans buried the truth when you denied the Democrat Memorandum and released the CONservative one.

The Russian investigation discredited itself by finding nothing for two fucking years despite being unobstructed and 'evidence' blatantly planted by the left.

Anybody that voted/supported Trump, sat out, voted for jill stein, or in other words did not vote and actively campaign for HRC in 2016 can go to fucking hell. You russian traitors disgust me.

Hillary Clinton called you an activist bitch IRL btw

Hahahaha
MAGA MAGA MAGA

the real truth is there are too many rappers and we dont need more niggers since the emancipation proclamation let nigs rule with their nogs not their brains.

thanks obama... You're DEAd!!!

Lol. You'll be up against the wall soon enough shill.

Well, you have to try to say something I suppose.

This is so bait mate

>Daily reminder that the "memo" is nothing but right wing garbage which was written by traitors to discredit the Russian investigation. Donald Trump and the rest of the traitor party has put our country into a constitutional crisis with his actions today.
Shut the fuck up faggot you're about to get a rude awakening when your nigger president goes to prison

Soon.

What a transphobic comic you have there you bigot.

Nice Larping kid, but your bait is way too obvious.

Does anyone else just instinctively laugh when a leftist talks about traitors?

>A donkey accusing others of being traitors
Do you seriously not see the problem with this?

This larp is low energy. I get it, pretending to be a lefty to bait Sup Forums is fun and it's really tempting whenever there's a HAPPENING but you need to work harder. This is amateurish, not big league at all.

Tell D. Brock to slob my wang-doodle

Here they come, boys!

Fuck you. Go back to Russia

You dems are all the same with your broken record talk about Russia. It's all you have and at the same time, you have nothing because Trump never colluded with Russia. You are sad. Accept it.

Yeah, release the democrat memo they spammed last week over one that was worked on over a year.

Is that supposed to be funny? I guess you need the small brain and low iq of a conformist liberal to get these idiotic cartoons

I really wish I could browse Sup Forums for one day and not see these cookie-cutter threads.

it was prophecied that hillary idiots will come here after memo news got live

they have no power here

bye bye democrats

Kind of unrelated but I find it both confusing and hilarious how people think anything right wing is total propaganda. The left is completely detached from reality and yet they accuse the simple notion of high standards to be appalling and against humanity.

I voted for Jill Stein and I'll vote for whoever the fuck I want to!!! Fuck off!!!!! The more you dems do this the happier I am that queen cunt lost!!!!

its confirmed.
If you're still supporting trump you are a fucking coward.
just no way around it anymore.

Republicans voted to release a classified memo in order to discredit their own intelligence agencies because they're investigating Trump.. and WONT allow democrats to release their version of the explanation

Congrats fucktards

>discredit muh Russia
Quit wasting our money on nothing - put up or shut up
>minority memorandum
They can just leak it

The blocked the minority memo because Shitt wanted them to release it without reading it first.
He knew they'd vote no to that, so he could use it and talk about "a sad day" and you stupid fucks would do exactly what you're doing.

To all the true Patriots out there,

There's a long hard battle ahead to make the Democratic takeover of both houses of congress happen. A few weeks ago, per what I was hearing, the math is that for Democrats to have a 50-50 chance to take the senate (with Gerrymandering factored in) the party has to be polling 6 points ahead of Republicans. The house will be much easier, seeing as the country is PISSED the fuck off. But remember, we have to overcome russian propaganda and the GOP counting the ballots and obviously cheating.

NEVER GIVE UP!

Delusion is a bad look on you. Dont forget to sage this thread everyone.