Yeah bro i just found out about the secrets of the universe and am totally redpilled from making my brain experience...

>yeah bro i just found out about the secrets of the universe and am totally redpilled from making my brain experience partial schizophrenia and poisoning myself

Literally does anyone believe this? 99% of the "deep" thoughts after tripping are just bullshit and the euphoria comes from the fact you came back from something your brain thought was a threat to your system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdQaBd6dHAE
youtube.com/watch?v=Moz82i89JAw
physicsforums.com/threads/masaru-emoto-water-experiments.72208/
its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/myths/myths.htm
csicop.org/specialarticles/show/a_grain_of_truth_recreating_dr._emotos_rice_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto#Scientific_criticism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to. I was also very normie when I tripped. Did maybe 3 times and everytime there is an undeniable feeling of objective good & evil, and a raging battle being fought for your soul. It would be interesting to do it again now that I'm redpilled but I don't think I ever will. Utter degeneracy and a waste of time. Great to listen to music to on though.

First time I ever took any hard drug, it was 17 tabs of acid. What a massive mistake...

Thanks for the gif, dude

lsd can make people believe some very silly things, but it can also make you realise some very true things about your own nature.

one should have a good foundation of reality before going in, and have a clear intention as to why they're going in. it also helps to be an actual smart person.
psychedelics do have potential benefits that are just now being studied.

Only retards.

I took hallucinogens for a while. They made me realize I was a fat loser weaboo with nothing going for him.

Thanks to acid and shrooms, I'm no longer fat and alone. Seriously would probably be over 400 lbs by now if I never did that shit.

It won't show you secrets of the universe. or anything for that matter. But it WILL make you dwell on what a piece of shit you are, and how to fix it.

>t. religionfag

Reminder that the hero god of psychedelicucks, Terence McKenna, was literally a Marxist advocating for white genocide for the benefit of climate change because mushrooms told him to.

In his own words
youtube.com/watch?v=gdQaBd6dHAE

2:01
>A (white) woman on the Upper East Side who has a child, that child will have a thousand times greater negative impact of the resources of the Earth, than a woman born into a child born in Bangladesh. Where do we preach population control? Bangladesh of course. If you go to Bangladesh, and meet a woman who told you that her life's ambition was to have a thousand children, you'd think you were confronting some sort of social criminal of some sort, a complete sociopath. But in fact, the woman in Beverly Hills or on the upper East Side who decides to have one child, is in that category.

>This is the first plan for saving the world that I've ever encountered that isn't in the hand of white guys.

story time, user!

tryptamines (lsd, shrooms etc) cause psyhedelic experience without poisoning the body or mind. you have no idea how psyhedelics works

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT DNA WAS DISCOVERED BY A SCIENTIST TRIPPING ON ACID

I was experienced in the realm of thought-based philosophy experimentation years before touching LSD, and it wasn't until I tripped that a thousand things I had been trying to understand for so long came into perfect light. I guess not all brains are equal though if you are seeing cartoon emojis when you trip, it means you are the retard, not the drug...

Optical illusions don't work when you're buzzing, I always have some optical illusions handy, so once the illusion works, I know I'm safe.

>It won't show you secrets of the universe. or anything for that matter.

it might. it can anwser all your question. it can tell you everything you need to know, but it's up to you what will you tune up to

safe from?

>Blue pilled faggot loves to live in a system of control

TOP KEK, wake up faggot, the world isn't what you think it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=Moz82i89JAw

Had 20 hits i was supposed to find buyers for
Sold 3 to friends
I ate 1...then another, and another. Then just popped the rest of the piece of paper in my mouth. Have no idea why.
Tripped fucking hardcore for 12 hrs
Finished it up in the looney bin
Made some friends

Another myth parroted by brain dead psychedelicucks.

Watson nor Crick ever touched LSD.

You're thinking of Kary Mullis, the guy that discovered PCR, who also believed in astrology and horoscopes and dumb shit like AIDS denialism.

drugs are blue pilled you need bogdabots to become redpilled

Hoffman

You can’t just say the name of the guy who discovered LSD in response and suddenly be right you fucking retard

Dolts like you give psychedelics a bad name

Found the pretender

I’d like to see what your opinion is after a hit of acid

he was tripping on LSD and used his magic trip-vision and zoomed in on the building blocks of all life

physicsforums.com/threads/masaru-emoto-water-experiments.72208/

its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/myths/myths.htm

csicop.org/specialarticles/show/a_grain_of_truth_recreating_dr._emotos_rice_experiment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto#Scientific_criticism

Oh, I get it now, you’re a 14 year old and haven’t ever taken anything stronger than ibuprofen

bitch i grew mushrooms for 5 years and have tripped more in 1 month than you have in your entire life

What else do you remember user, we need a trip report

I doubt it

>hard drug
Kek
>17 tabs
What the fuck does even mean? That could mean anything. 50mcg? 80mcg? 100mcg?

How do you even know it was LSD and not some analog like 1P-LSD? Did you even test it?
>N-n-no

and i dont doubt that you suck cocks for fun, so what?

Good post.

If used correctly, certain substances (like weed, bro) will sniff out the weakness within yourself and force you dwell on it.

This causes people to hate weed (instead of hating themselves) or if they're naturally lazy pieces of shit incapable of self-reflection, they don't mind who they've become and enjoy the ride.

If you reach a point in your life where you're on the path to fulfillment and aren't carrying around a ton of baggage, these substances can also be an amazingly happy experience - now allowing you to laser focus on all that's going right in your life and appreciate everything more.

>1p-LSD
RIP LizardLabs
You were too good for this cruel world

Street acid is way more likely to be NBOMe or DOx in my experience tho
Sounds like this guy was a stupid kid doing stupid kid stuff and not a darkweb dweeb so it’s more than likely street acid he ate

You’re really bad at this
I’m gonna stop replying to you now

You dwelled on being a piece of shit because because it was nagging at you on some level but you ignored it and the acid helped you adapt. While I've yet to try acid I've done other stuff and I do get the feeling described but I do make it to be the end of everything. I just feel like there are aspects of the conscious around you that you become aware of and still rings up when you aren't high. We are biological technology, a system of chemicals that effect our conscious and other people must be the same so when we relate it's the same experience on a conscious level aka the power of memes.

@158476857
ok

It's sad that people won't even attempt to disregard their current view of reality and listen to some different explanations.

Tonnes of people all around the world have the exact same experiences with the exact same methods

Even the CIA confirmed remote-viewing which is leaving your body and viewing things in close or far places. There was even a mars remote-viewing in the CIA documents.

They're things tbat exist outside of pur materialistic mindset. Most people become noticeably uneasy when you bring up topics outside of normal day to day bullshit let alone something as subjective as a hallucinogen.

Honest intentions and energy will get exactly what they deserve out of it. Dishonest intentions and energy, and confused intentions or energy, get exactly what they deserve out of it. You are "literally" approaching a subject that is out of your apparent depth with all the shallowness of a kiddy pool. Sort yourself out.

Aye I know, it's really annoying actually

It's so shite talking to people about what is normal to them instead of a meaningful conversation, and even when you do bring up something important, it fizzles in a few seconds.

People are afraid of losing their security which is understandable but i still dont understand how people cant ponder these kinds of topics and maintain it. People are fucking weak man

A number of people have made it their mission to make sure that kinda stuff doesn't happen

It's kinda slipping apart now though

Internal Locus of control of learning and external Locus of control of learning. Psychology terms. Read up on it. Going past politics, ideologies and everything else, I think that if you analyze this you will discover that people really only boil down to these two categories.

Since the externals haven't had someone who they see as approved to tell them what it is to think about these things, they are lost. I think the externals also project this self-helplessness on to everyone else too, which is also why they seem so bothered when someone doesn't exhibit the same amount of self-helplessness they have. Hence, the disconnect between internals and externals. It's a fundamental misunderstanding between the two. I wouldn't doubt that this is the key to what they consider "privilege." But like I said, it's just a fundamental misunderstanding.

Bump for visibility of useful info for anons to better understand things.

>came back from something your brain thought was a threat to your system

except that is not how psychedelics work at all, but they will help you discover that people who participate in some sort of torture cult need to have their families killed for participating in torture