Reddit goes after teen who got someone deported

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/7obfjl/im_insulating_myself_you_crotch_goblins/
reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/7tq6ms/chud_snitch_brags_about_reporting_his_classmate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

turn about is fair play.

Awesome

don't give it if you can't take it

Aaaaaand all those people are now on a watch list for threatening a child on the internet. GG reddit.

Behead all who insult ChipperLockPicker

i think reddit is a massive online congregation of young people who have had their minds warped without any resistance whatsoever. they just rolled over and took it without questioning anything along the way. it’s sad to see just how many of them there are. all deranged and so far gone.

Oooo. A cringy reddit fag threatening to kill someone.

The real question is
Why do you care what Reddit is doing?

Source? You got a source on that? I need a source. Do you have the source?

Because it's one of the biggest websites in the world and shapes a lot of people's opinions

Wow THAT source? Prepare to get banned!

How about you provide a link to what you're referencing.

Stop going on Reddit.

is there even proof the guy got someone deported or is he just memeing on these kids

>i think reddit is a massive online congregation of young people who have had their minds warped without any resistance whatsoever. they just rolled over and took it without questioning anything along the way. it’s sad to see just how many of them there are. all deranged and so far gone.
jesus fucking christ kid do you have any self-awareness at all? please tell me you are being funny

Don't go to /r/amnestytobrownshitters or whatever and brag about how you got a brown shitter deported. regardless of what the left says, you can be asking for it and this is asking for it.

you're projecting bud!

based ChipperLockPicker

He didn't. He posted on TD and commie subs picked up on it and were harassing him

>I know you don't go to reddit
>so I brought reddit here
Fuck off

Who cares?

Mexicans with Amerindian admixture are the only population which actually has a right to live on US territory. Within 20 years wh*tes will be deported to Europe where they belong.

BobDoleWasAnAlien should be deported next.

Fucking this.

There's literally nothing insulting about your pic. Based whites who live in a comfy area away from minorities having a good time.

reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/7obfjl/im_insulating_myself_you_crotch_goblins/

here is the thread

Can you go to that other internet designed and built by shitskins?

While this Taiwanese shitposting board memes a billionaire into the presidency.

The entire internet is run by 90 percent white at least, if cloud vendor conventions are any indication. You couldn't diagnose an mtu mismatch. Shut up and let your superiors do what you cannot, shitskin. Every country whites leave turns to shit.

Can someone post the TD thread? Or a screenshot / archive of it?

I’ve been banned from яeddit
I’ve been banned from Twitter

I’m stuck here. Here forever. With you retarded shitweeds.

I’m going to eat Tide Pods and wash them down with Clorox

Your argument is that we should have genocided them?

I mean they won’t be able to deport him

>Every country whites leave turns to shit.
Hitler disagrees.

The Arabian epoch (...) was the most cultured, the most intellectual and in every way best and happiest epoch in Spanish history. It was followed by the period of the persecutions with its unceasing atrocities.

Adolf Hitler, Secret Conversations, 1941-1944, Farrar, Straus and Young, 1953, p. 493

Only in the Roman Empire and in Spain under Arab domination has culture been a potent factor. Under the Arab, the standard attained was wholly admirable; to Spain flocked the greatest scientists, thinkers, astronomers, and mathematicians of the world, and side by side there flourished a spirit of sweet human tolerance and a sense of purist chivalry. Then with the advent of Christianity, came the barbarians.

Adolf Hitler, Secret Conversations, 1941-1944, Farrar, Straus and Young, 1953, p. 542

He deleted his account? What a pussy. If you're going to brag about "MAGA deport them all" at least have the balls to stand up for yourself.

Whats insulting is the amount of cameras in that pic. Why is it so impossible for people to actually fucking enjoy whats happening in front of them instead of constantly trying to preserve it when its guaranteed to be less fun after the fact? It's basically impossible for something to happen without some asshole pulling out a goddamn camera which turns everybody into an introvert so they don't get caught doing something embarrassing on camera.

Jesus, this is sad.

But Spain created Mexico whilst Rome was a homosexual Jewish goyim camp from day one. You don't honestly respect "Romans" do you? They were more subverted than even the US, and screwing little boys was huge in Rome.

>leftists are normal people they wont try to doxx and kill you

Reddit has vast range of age groups. Many older people on there.

He went full retard by posting shit like calling people negroids on an account with his face, age, and enough information to dox himself.

>the advent of Christianity in Spain came after the Moorish conquests
Ffs

Older people with a need to be hip and with it

This just means we have to ramp up reporting illegal aliens 10x

Rope day soon, Commie. Can you feel that noose around your neck begin to tighten?

He posted his face on a reddit account? What a fucking numb nut. Must've been an the_donaldlet, for sure. They do good work as a memetic factory, but holy shit are some of them legitimate overzealous retards.

Hahahaha check out this thread reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/7tq6ms/chud_snitch_brags_about_reporting_his_classmate/

>"If you don't let antifa kill you and harm your family you are a pussy"

lmao

Yeah, he was a T_D poster and a total moron.

He's absolutely right. The iberian peninsula was much more civilised when it was controlled by the africans.

>Hitlers super secreat convo

Is that even a reliable source, I remember reading one black user talking about how hitler said , "The americans stole gods jewel the negro people" before he shot himself. Beside it seems non-whites think hitler is some wise wizard that secreatly knew about we wuz.

book is a complete fabrication btw

This could be interesting if something ends up happening.

>you don't know it yet but you've just ruined your life
jesus christ, I hate these faggots who think they have some high moral ground so fucking much

POO IN THE LOO

>yea u fuckin snitch we gonna tell all your teachers and family members about u where's ur FUCKING hall pass, fascist???

Ah yes, the only muslim caliphate that didn't treat Christians and Jews as worthless dogs to be taxed and converted.

>I can cherrypick!

DSA people are so cringy

Lets ruin his life comrades

This is JUST like the nawzees

Reddit can't find a needle in a haystack if the haystack is comprised of needles. "Finding" people has always been Sup Forums's forte. Then sending them pizzas, gay prostitutes, and your usual flaming bag of turds, or blackmail. Or just completely fuck their life up by calling everyone they know for some shock-and-awe intimidation. There seems to be enough info on those Reddifags hunting that other Reddifag. Time for the hunters to be the hunted.

>some kekistani retard spreading his personal information on reddit
who cares

I was on Sup Forums's side until I saw what he looks like
he looks like one of those annoying faggots, idc what happens to him

that dude looking through the viewfinder of his disposable makes me laugh.

The gay wolves were with hill bigot

Posting his face was a dumb mistake. Hopefully this is a lesson to all the other dissidents

>look at MEEEEEE!
>i did a thing!

>Hey, we can do that too!

>NOOOOOOOOOOO! ;_;

Stupid fucking egotistical retard.

POO IN THE LOO

Is the teen one of our biotribe?

deport them all
if they touch this guy we do what is logical

Sooooo... some kid got some guys powertop deported and now he wants the internet to find and kill the kid?

Reminder that India has the largest population of anarchists and communists. If you see an user with a lefty meme flag, chances are that they are poos. Disregard poos because they don't use the loo.

POO

>Russia, Turkey, Portugal, Italy, and Brazil
>nonwhite

I fuckin hate poos

The kid is an absolute cringe machine but he looks to still be in high school so it's not that surprising

turkey and brazil are nonwhite

God fucking damn it, Reddit is fucking AIDS. That whole site makes me cringe.

Brother, I will spend every moment of my time on this board to do my part erasing the scourge brought by these lefty meme flags and the poos behind them. I only ask the same from you

>posting your face on the internet while doing anything political
>posting your face on the internet at all

DON'T DO THIS

>Hopefully this is a lesson to all the other dissidents
Lmao. Imagine how delusional you have to be to think reporting someone to a three letter government agency makes you a "dissident"

>Brazil is "nonwhite"
>Brazil has the third-highest white population in the world

We clearly need more dehumanizing propaganda. It appears to be working for us.

>Reddit threatening to kill another minor
Wow, I'm literally shaking right now

Considering you guys are acting like hall monitors and allying with the bourgeoisie to destroy a kid's life I consider him a dissident

POO IN THE LOO

So how much does cherry picking pay?

>report illegal migrant
>get threatened by WHITE PEOPLE
I know spics are threatening him due to mexican tribalism but the white cucks threatenening him make me want to puke.

>if you don’t let them dox you, they win

>(((white))) people

I am 1/256 Cherokee you bigot apologize now

POO

Seems fai :^)

we got him in against all odds, and as a reward get a 4-8 year victory party

>Mexicans with Amerindian admixture are the only population which actually has a right to live on US territory.

So Europe for the Europeans?

I hate redditors more than illegals. Hope he gets found

Digits confirm