ANIMAY THAT NU-Sup Forums NEVER WATCHED

ANIMAY THAT NU-Sup Forums NEVER WATCHED

all of them because n00bs only come here for /e/ threads and don't actually know what anime is

Seen these all and only started coming here last week after reading about this place on MAL.

I would watch this but I don't drink so I can't relate.

they never REALLY watched it

That's not even anime.

:^)

boku no pico

tfw you found about Reddit and MAL on Sup Forums and now use both

same :)

the show that started all for me, god I wish I could go back and actually enjoy things, how could I have stayed up all night marathoning that garbage? ;_;

It was like the third one I watched, my teenage dick was diamonds but even then I could tell it was utter rubbish

my nigga

Been watching anime for only a few years and I've seen all these. Am I fitting in now? Bartender was shit btw

just leave and post in your Re:zero thread newfriend

STRAY

>being so new you don't know this is how you make a rec thread without looking like a lame beggar and getting it deleted
come on this has been standard procdure for over a decade

>NU-Sup Forums
>NU

What is this? Are we Sup Forums now?
Stop this all of you, go back to shitting all over newfags when they post, this is nothing more than a subtle rec thread and reddit tier mongs circlejerking

>g-guys don't upset reddit

I'll do what I want, thanks

No need to be upset plebbitor

nice rec thread

shut the fuck up, bitch

Meme aside, NU-Sup Forums only watch Kyoani garbage.
So, basically everything from other studios.

The trips girls are supposed to be better than the ones you get for other rolls, not worse

what anime is this? She looks like a qt

it felt like every single episode was the same

"look this a problem, solve it"
"wait how do i solve it so everyone is happy and i save the planet?"
"YOU CANT, MORAL CHOICES BITCH"

yeah it wasn't great, someone on Sup Forums recommended it to me since I loved Lain and told me it was a mix between "Lain and Al Gore"

oh come on ;)

I actually bought, god help me, the first 2 discs (8 episodes?) was bummed I never finished it, but if it never really picks up then I guess I dodged a bullet.

Young me got really suckered into anything with Yoko Kanno attached.

It has some better moments but iirc the ending was really bad

Good god, I haven't seen Master Keaton even mentioned on Sup Forums in like half a decade.

This is the real /thread right here. If there's 10 anons still posting on Sup Forums who watched Master Keaton fully it'll be a miracle.

>lelouch will never look at you that way
Provide a SINGLE reason to continue living.

I don't think it's quite as impossible as you seem to think. I mean, most people watched Monster so it's not a far stretch to watch something from the same author

S3.

It's next on my backlog, I swear.

>ITT: Signaling general

Come on, who hasn't watched Eva?

to be fair, it's the best blatant rip off I've ever seen

I watched that because I have a thing for drunk girls but there was barely any drunkenness in it

I fucking love this show so much for a few weeks it cured my depression

Came here to post Gallery Fake but this should work too.

roll

Moe as fuck.

So you didn't continue reading the manga after the anime ended?

Would send you right back into depression with all the forced melodrama and lack of Anno making it look better than it really is.

What do you think this board is for?

newfag, please.

Kaiji and Kaiji S2 threads hit bump limit every week when they aired.

>Nu-Sup Forums and their trashy siscon romcoms.

rolling

i did, but much later on. Yeah, Anno really did lift that work to something more than what it originally was.

Kinda a shame GARtender ending up being more of a meme and the actual show wasn't that good.

Last episode almost made up for this shitfest

princess tutu

roll

>NU-Sup Forums

You should go away.